Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2020 at 3:31 AM
Default lorry/big truck cc?
Hi all

Can anyone tell me if any lorry/truck/wagon cc is available for sims 3? I have had a look and so far come up with nothing.. only for 4 sadly..I am looking for like Mack truck or something similar.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Dec 2020 at 6:52 AM
i can only find a lorry without trailer part.

Do you need it to be functional? if not sg5150 has a non functional trailer part. that I attempted to convert from ts4 forever ago. If I can find it on my computer i'll share it with you.

In Stuffed Crust, We Do Trust.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Dec 2020 at 10:07 AM
Monsoon has made some deco trucks a while ago https://mons0on.tumblr.com/tagged/download

CFP has also made deco trucks https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...set/id/1060200/

You can find more on tsr and on his Blog
http://simminginmagnificentstyle.blogspot.com/?m=1
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Dec 2020 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PizzaPartyForever
i can only find a lorry without trailer part.

Do you need it to be functional? if not sg5150 has a non functional trailer part. that I attempted to convert from ts4 forever ago. If I can find it on my computer i'll share it with you.

I am interested in the trailer, too
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Dec 2020 at 6:28 AM Last edited by PizzaPartyForever : 29th Dec 2020 at 4:33 PM.
Ugh I cannot find the trailer anywhere on my computer, which sucks because I can find all the image files I had relating to the object conversion but not the actual mesh file and that double sucks because SG5150 deleted all her content a couple months ago and now I can't find the trailer reuploaded anywhere.

Well in slightly brighter news I could find my conversion of SG5150's cargo truck from her TS4 cars set. [HERE'S A LINK] if you want that.

It's non functional and found under Misc Vehicles, it's fully recolorable with 4 channels.

In Stuffed Crust, We Do Trust.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Dec 2020 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PizzaPartyForever
Ugh I cannot find the trailer anywhere on my computer, which sucks because I can find all the image files I had relating to the object conversion but not the actual mesh file and that double sucks because SG5150 deleted all her content a couple months ago and now I can't find the trailer reuploaded anywhere.

Well in slightly brighter news I could find SG5150's cargo truck from her TS4 cars set. [HERE'S A LINK] if you want that.

It's found under Misc Vehicles, it's fully recolorable with 4 channels.

Thanks a lot for sharing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 7:08 PM
Thanks everyone for their help! I will see if I can use this or not, as I have NRAAS error trap, and it kinda destroys trucks shame...I'll try it anyway! thanks again!

I'm now looking for some sims 3 punk rock posters...lol! can anyone help as all I can find are sims 4

cheers!