Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2021 at 8:50 AM
Default Enabling popup tooltip on objects
I was trying to give the Bug collector box a popup tooltip showing the name of its owner (I'm playing a family of bug catchers and it's tedious to select view on all the boxes in order to find who's the owner of which).
I followed this method > https://modthesims.info/d/276270/an...cade-games.html but the other way around. I even checked tombstone/urn, the Here lies %s message that pops up wheen you hover the cursor over them, so I did the same to the bug box OBJD but it didn't work and apparently broke the object leaving it useless
I someone could shed light on the subject would be great.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 14th Jan 2021 at 8:35 PM
you should post a zip of your broken object so we could try to see what got wrong.

Eventhought, I think you might get some answers if you study the toys of the crafting station. I think that they have the name of the artist, isn'it ?

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 3:56 AM
Nevermind, I got it working now. I checked some custom tv with a working tooltip popup and the value that did it was actually not 1 like the tombstones but 4148 (decimal).