Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 11:09 AM
Default How to flatten imported lot
I have a problem where a lot I imported on an Island lot I created in custom world (Pleasantview recreation ) is way too high.

I obviously want the imported lot, which is Sunlit Tides festival lot, to be on ground level for this lot. Bat no matter what I try, constrainfloorelavation, any value in setimportedterrainoffset, nothing has any effect and the results are similarly disappointing as my picture shows. I'd appreciate any help here, because I am at a loss.
Screenshots
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 1:23 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 4:32 PM
That was the first thing I tried and as I already wrote, no value I put in that cheat did any change. And I really mean that. I tried values from 3 to a very extreme 10000000, but no matter what, the ground is always the same level. That cheat has no effect on this particular lot. I don't know why but that's the result I have. As if it was not even build to work on island lots.
dodgy builder
#4 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by peno
That was the first thing I tried and as I already wrote, no value I put in that cheat did any change. And I really mean that. I tried values from 3 to a very extreme 10000000, but no matter what, the ground is always the same level. That cheat has no effect on this particular lot. I don't know why but that's the result I have. As if it was not even build to work on island lots.

Did you try minus levels? As -3?

Sorry. I read again. It's beach involved. That might make it impossible.

Someone might have a solution for you, but it's a known problem with terrain and beachlots.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jun 2020 at 5:34 AM
Yes, well, I should mention that all the values were minuses, but I thought that's clear from the context.

But, well, I eventually gave in and used different Festival lot. It may not look as perfect for this world as the one from Sunlit Tides would, but it did not raise the level, so it actually works.