Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Happy Mothers Day - fully furnished or unfurnished - WAS ready BEFORE Mothers Day =P

by Loverat Posted 16th May 2006 at 4:07 AM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 6:53 AM by Loverat

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Scholar
#26 Old 17th May 2006 at 12:21 PM
Ah!!! Finally downloading time!!! Just noticed your new lot yesterday but had no time...Then some little problems with the server and had to give up.Aaarghh!!!
This house is gorgeous,just like all your houses.I'll add it to my collection of jewels.

Thanks so much,Loverat,for this great creation and for your vey carefully done shopping list.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 17th May 2006 at 12:32 PM
Absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 17th May 2006 at 2:03 PM
this is the best furnished house iver ever seen

long live.........
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 17th May 2006 at 2:44 PM
Re Brasstex's Fireplace. I wonder if you could tell me, if and when I install the next expansion pack from maxis
and take out the downloads file whilst installing whether I should remove the fireplace text that I have pasted into the sims 2 directory or will it be ok to leave it. Your lot is wonderful.
Inventor
#30 Old 17th May 2006 at 3:16 PM
What a fantastic house! Thank you very much! :P

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Test Subject
#31 Old 17th May 2006 at 6:01 PM
Hi thankyou for the beautiful house its amazing Iam sorry about your dad may god bless your whole family and keep you all safe. Best of luck to your dad
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 17th May 2006 at 7:19 PM
i like this home so much.Thank you
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 17th May 2006 at 9:44 PM
This home is SO BEAUTIFUL, I wish I was a sim so I could live in it. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity and talents with us. I will keep you and your parents in my prayers.
Test Subject
#34 Old 17th May 2006 at 10:28 PM
Thank you so much!!!I love Victorian mansions!!!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 18th May 2006 at 12:25 AM
G'damn!

This is way too good!
Field Researcher
#36 Old 18th May 2006 at 12:29 AM
It is just... WOW!!!! You are one of my favorite artist, one of the most talented, no doubt.
And, congrats for your patience of listing every little thing you use in all of your uploads.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#37 Old 18th May 2006 at 3:15 AM
Thank you for this house!! I've been looking for something rather nice for the Douchebags - Sir Allistair and Lady Venora and their odious children, Chalmers and Gwendolyn. They moved in this afternoon and send along their thanks for building such a lovely home.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 18th May 2006 at 5:28 AM
Hi Loverat,

I my hopes and prayers are with your family in your time of need....

I love the house and I really would like to plant it in my neighborhood...but when I went to do this..the neighborhood started to pan out with lots of big white spots...and I saw that there were two trees flashing blue lights...Do you need Family Fun to download this house...happened with both furnished and unfurnished.

"Smile when it rains"
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 18th May 2006 at 5:59 AM
Konecoshushi - yep =/ I used trees from FFS (imo the only decent things to come with the silly pack - and they werent even included !)

I thank ya all for your kind words about the family and for liking the lot =) Not everyone has the spare time to download everything I do and make fully furnished lots - Im very lucky that way. I don't much like uploading unfurnished houses I always feel like I haven't finished the job hehe. The credit list was a nightmare at first but I have a pretty good system going and I am weeding out items that are a mystery lol. The hardest part of the credit list is the fact that a lot of creators move sites etc etc - but hopefully by people having my extensive read me's they will also find sites they never knew existed! Only free of course :D

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 18th May 2006 at 4:10 PM
Thank you for this outstanding house! I know this is a difficult time for you and your family, which makes this gift even more special.
Cult Leader
#41 Old 19th May 2006 at 4:58 AM
AMAZING! I love all your creations and love that they are furnished. Thanx so much.
Test Subject
#42 Old 19th May 2006 at 7:40 PM
Default unexpected end of archive?
When I try and d/l the objects and recolors .rar it says "unexpected end of archive." Any ideas?

C
Test Subject
#43 Old 31st May 2006 at 7:31 AM
Many thanks to you. For this great mothers day gift. I have a feeling this is going to be my favorite house.
Test Subject
#44 Old 31st May 2006 at 7:33 AM
Many thanks to you, for this Mothers Day gift. I have a feeling this is going to be my favorite house.
Test Subject
#45 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 12:06 AM
I pray your mother knows how blessed she is to have you, and I am sure she does. Thank you for touching my heart from so many miles away, not with what you so grandly built, but with your words Happy Mothers Day.
Test Subject
#46 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 6:21 PM
Very beautiful!!!
Now i look for all your houses
Bye
Field Researcher
#47 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 6:15 AM
I haven't been online in a little while.. but am very glad I saw this.. I'd like to say my prayers are w/you, your Mother & your Father. Thank you for such a beautiful home in this tribute... I hope to be the type of Mum yours is as I grow older.

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#48 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 10:00 PM
It is fantastic. Thank you very much.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cwieberdink
When I try and d/l the objects and recolors .rar it says "unexpected end of archive." Any ideas?

C

That happens to me sometimes, and what I do is delete the rar file, and then download it again. Sometimes something goes wrong during downloading. Hope that helps!

Loverat? I added this fantastic home to my neighborhood yesterday, and it is just beautiful!!!! I have one small problem though. The windows are all flashing blue. Help please??

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Test Subject
#50 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 3:23 AM
Your work unusual stick, I extremely like, thank your provision! ! :google: :google:
Page 2 of 3