Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rustic Clay oven. 29-9-2018 Update Seasons patch

by necrodog Posted 3rd Jun 2016 at 11:22 PM - Updated 30th Sep 2018 at 1:38 AM by necrodog : Updated for the latest patch seasons.

205 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 101 Feedback Posts, 103 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 9
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vertigo
That's really nice! Does it work in restaurants?

I dont own dining out. So I dont know if they work with restaurants.

Quote: Originally posted by DanaKScullyFBl
Thank you so much been looking for something like this for a while now Having only 3 styles of pizza when you order in game really sucked now they have a few more to pick from

You are welcome. I update the oven and make new recipes. Please check and enjoy. =)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#52 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 8:09 AM
I've wanted a Pizza Hut in my game since GTW came out and now thanks to you its happened. Look forward to more pizza recipes!
Test Subject
#53 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by necrodog
I dont own dining out. So I dont know if they work with restaurants.

Hi necrodog,

thank you so much for updating the oven and adding new recipes!
Unfortunately, they do not show up for the menus in Dine Out. Is there any chance of fixing this in the future? I would LOVE to add your pizza recipes to a real pizza restaurant
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 4:41 PM
Okay, I finally got my game up to speed and this mod works wonderfully. Thank you so much for this mod. Plus, thanks for even more pizza recipes!! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 5:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by reikacitro
Hi necrodog,

thank you so much for updating the oven and adding new recipes!
Unfortunately, they do not show up for the menus in Dine Out. Is there any chance of fixing this in the future? I would LOVE to add your pizza recipes to a real pizza restaurant

Yes i could. As far as i can see the recipes from the reaturant differs from the ones for the stove. I dont have dine out yet but in the meantime I could make individual pizzas for this oven and see how it works and then later update them to appear on the restaurant menus when i buy the game pack. Because in restaurants they serves slices of pizza not the big one as far as I saw on the trailers and reviews from youtube.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 2:51 AM
Default Help, me please.
hello, thank you for all of your mods aboord, thanks to you my sims eat a lot of pizza and I love when my sim kitchen with the dough. we feel that it's real. I have a question I had downloaded before the update. But now there are three folders. And I do not see the first recipes, bacon ect ... in the three new files? Since you say we must remove all files before updating our mods folder .And so you should download these three files instead? Thank you to want to help me because now I'm confused. I am sorry for my English. And Thank you again.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 3:16 AM
Hello prudence25. You only need to replace the old files ( the ones before the update) with the ones contained in this three files. I will explain whats contained in the files.

Necrodog-rustic-clay-oven.rar The updated oven tuned to support the new recipes.

necrodog-pizza-recipes.rar The first recipes ( cheese, bacon, etc) updated

necrodog-new-pizza-recipes.rar The new recipes ones.

You need to extract the packages contained in the three files into your mods folder. Play. Enjoy!

I hope this was helpful.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 4:59 AM
Hello prudence25. You only need to replace the old files ( the ones before the update) with the ones contained in this three files. I will explain whats contained in the files.

Necrodog-rustic-clay-oven.rar The updated oven tuned to support the new recipes.

necrodog-pizza-recipes.rar The first recipes ( cheese, bacon, etc) updated

necrodog-new-pizza-recipes.rar The new recipes ones.

You need to extract the packages contained in the three files into your mods folder. Play. Enjoy!

I hope this was helpful.

Yes , thank you Necrodog, I love your mods really.Because I love to cook myself. Thank you for your help and the work that you request; thanks to you we have a game that offers us more possiblility. Thank you so much, I have all pizza recipes in my game now.
Test Subject
#59 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 8:50 AM
This is some excellent work! The scale is rather unprecedented in The Sims 4 modding scene.

I wonder - is this a conversion? As in took from another iteration of The Sims? If this is made from nothing, then it is phenomenal - you would've just done what Maxis/EA literally needs a stuff pack to do. We definitely need more modders that aim to break the boundaries to bring The Sims 4 up to what it should be, especially with the severe lack of substantial storytelling content that it has right now.

Literally, I have not found a mod that adds a gameplay object into the game. This is the first of a large-scale object mod I've ever seen for The Sims 4. This is truly extraordinary!

Thank you for your exemplary contribution to The Sims 4's modding community!
Test Subject
#60 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 3:57 PM

Yes i could. As far as i can see the recipes from the reaturant differs from the ones for the stove. I dont have dine out yet but in the meantime I could make individual pizzas for this oven and see how it works and then later update them to appear on the restaurant menus when i buy the game pack. Because in restaurants they serves slices of pizza not the big one as far as I saw on the trailers and reviews from youtube.

That's right, it's just slices of pizza in the restaurants! Thank you again for providing such great content for the game and updating when you have the pack yourself!
Test Subject
#61 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Galvanize15
This is some excellent work! The scale is rather unprecedented in The Sims 4 modding scene.

I wonder - is this a conversion? As in took from another iteration of The Sims? If this is made from nothing, then it is phenomenal - you would've just done what Maxis/EA literally needs a stuff pack to do. We definitely need more modders that aim to break the boundaries to bring The Sims 4 up to what it should be, especially with the severe lack of substantial storytelling content that it has right now.

Literally, I have not found a mod that adds a gameplay object into the game. This is the first of a large-scale object mod I've ever seen for The Sims 4. This is truly extraordinary!

I completely agree! The fabulous CC like this oven is sometimes the only thing that keeps me playing the Sims4! Compared to Sims2 and 3 I find the gameplay rather dull, unfortunately ..
Test Subject
#62 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 5:44 PM
I don't find the oven end the pizza in my game where can i find them? help please
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Galvanize15

Hello Galvanize15. Thanks for liking the oven. Its not a conversion its a new object. I cloned a basegame stove and modify to make like a clay oven and tune it to accept custom pizza recipes I made. And for the pizza recipes. I clone some items of the white cake food and modify to look like a pizza ,and tune the recipe to accept the modified stuff and the steps of making the pizza. I only copy the steps from the apple pie recipe to the pizzas recipe so the sims start with the dough as the apple pie recipe. Then i merge the separated food item into one recipe and tune the oven to accept this recipes and. There is it. The oven with the pizzas.

Quote: Originally posted by reikacitro
That's right, it's just slices of pizza in the restaurants! Thank you again for providing such great content for the game and updating when you have the pack yourself!

Oh so I need to make the individual pizzas.

Quote: Originally posted by MimiV33
I don't find the oven end the pizza in my game where can i find them? help please

I dont understand your question.
The recipes only works with this oven only. You need to use this oven. If you dont find the oven its under

Appliances--->stoves for 1000 simoleons

If you have the oven and the food stucks in it. Thats would be a problem that i need to solve.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 1:14 AM
I downloaded WinRAR and it worked just fine. thank you so much because this also corrected some other mods that i couldnt get to work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 4:57 AM
thx I love pizza
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 2:43 PM
Me encanto gracias ya actualize el mod en mi juego! No se si te recuerdas de mi pero soy xcindysimsx de youtube que hice una review de tu mod. Lo adoro! Y lo estoy utilizando en mis series <3
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by desiblue25
I downloaded WinRAR and it worked just fine. thank you so much because this also corrected some other mods that i couldnt get to work.

If you get tired of winrars buy-me messages (like I did) I would very much recommend 7-Zip! It is free without advertisments or begging, and it also handles rar and zip files really well!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#68 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 11:52 AM
Incredible work, sir! I salute you for this! Thank you! I look forward to one day having a pizza restaurant!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#69 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 12:46 PM Last edited by catalina_45 : 13th Jun 2016 at 4:11 PM.
Can I sell the pizza on my bakery retail?

Can I merge all files of the mod?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#70 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SAGGG
Incredible work, sir! I salute you for this! Thank you! I look forward to one day having a pizza restaurant!

Youre welcome. I will do my best to make the pizzas appear on the menu restaurants.

Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
Can I sell the pizza on my bakery retail?

Can I merge all files of the mod?

If you have get to work. Yes you can.

If you want you can merge all the files.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#71 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 7:14 AM
Thanks for reply
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 6:32 PM
That is SO cool and looks amazing! Thank you! :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#73 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 7:05 PM
I love your new gameplay object, but .... can you reduce a litle the time for eating ?
It take about one hour to eat a slice of pizza... could be around 20-30 min?
Being a new object, the MB faster eating don't work for your pizza.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 8:00 PM
this is awesome, thank you. :-)
Test Subject
#75 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
I love your new gameplay object, but .... can you reduce a litle the time for eating ?
It take about one hour to eat a slice of pizza... could be around 20-30 min?
Being a new object, the MB faster eating don't work for your pizza.

I haven't been able to try this out myself yet, but if that's so, I second this! Pizza is my favorite food and I will be so sad if I have to avoid eating it because of the amount of time it takes to eat. Also, I'm wondering if this is an issue across the board with all custom recipes, like the ones Plasticbox or Icemunmun have made. I've only used their recipes a few times and didn't stop to notice how long it took for them to eat those. Has anyone else noticed, I wonder? If it is an issue with all custom foods, that would really suck.
Page 3 of 9