Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 2:20 PM
Default Best Organization XIII related content
Hey everyone,

We need to get some action going in this group so here we go...what's the coolest organization XIII related content (or just Kingdom Hearts related) you have seen!? Seriously Modthesims.info has some of the coolest content there is but I'm sure everyone has great content found on here or other places. Anyways if you have some awesome Kingdomhearts/organization XIII content please share! :D

"I'm a- ye- Not a "crazed gunman", I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" ~RED Sniper
"I have no idea!" ~RED Medic
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:11 PM
The stuff by LarxeneXII and Wicked-Sims for sure =3

Don't blink.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deidara12
The stuff by LarxeneXII and Wicked-Sims for sure =3

So true! I love content by them
have u seen Medrops stuff it's awesome too

"I'm a- ye- Not a "crazed gunman", I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" ~RED Sniper
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 9:58 PM
a little off topic but...we need more members! :D

Don't blink.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deidara12
a little off topic but...we need more members! :D

Yah we do need more members :P
I'm trying to think of a good way to bring people in...if u have an idea that would be great
I'm so busy with school it's not funny lol

Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 1:49 PM
Me wanty more organization xiii stuff for teh simmys 3

heh, maybe if someone got rid of the hood on that grim reaper outfit thing...then we could see teh awesum hair!

<3 Axel + Demyx's Sitar <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rainbow_aardvark
Me wanty more organization xiii stuff for teh simmys 3

heh, maybe if someone got rid of the hood on that grim reaper outfit thing...then we could see teh awesum hair!

<3 Axel + Demyx's Sitar <3

Yah more Kingdom Hearts related content would be nice (like Demyx/saix's hair) And if anyone did make demyx's sitar I would love them forever :P

Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 9:12 PM
I'm working on a model version of Demyx's sitar (aka an item that'd sit as a statue)

I daren't try and work out how to mesh it right though lol
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zexion577568
Yah more Kingdom Hearts related content would be nice (like Demyx/saix's hair) And if anyone did make demyx's sitar I would love them forever :P

I found I site where you can download hair similar to Demyx's

http://www.rosesims.org/hair/rosehair_3.htm

it should be on that page in the middle...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aeterna11
I found I site where you can download hair similar to Demyx's

http://www.rosesims.org/hair/rosehair_3.htm

it should be on that page in the middle...

yup that's the demyx hair I have found to be close. One day i shall make demyx's hair! (make it look accurate) .....once i can mesh better lol

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Batqueen23
I'm working on a model version of Demyx's sitar (aka an item that'd sit as a statue)

I daren't try and work out how to mesh it right though lol

XD sweet I can help you mesh a bit if you need some help :3