Replies: 595 (Who?), Viewed: 71285 times.
Page 24 of 24
Forum Resident
#576 Old 9th Nov 2021 at 7:08 PM Last edited by lakme : 9th Nov 2021 at 7:46 PM.
Not a mod but man I want someone to convert that Incheon Ajrport TS4 cultural kit pack to TS3. Someone already converted an outfit from it but I want more!
Field Researcher
#577 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 5:51 PM
Can somebody please make a mod so that when your sim graduates from University, Everybody doesn't crowd around the annex and prevent your sim from actually graduating!?!

Better yet, a mod where your sim gets their degree wether or not they actually attend graduation, just if they have sufficient credits and grades?
Field Researcher
#578 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 7:48 PM
I wish when sims gave lectures from the Uni podium the sims listening sat down instead of just standing there in front of it. What was EA thinking?
Mad Poster
#579 Old 11th Nov 2021 at 3:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcat3
Better yet, a mod where your sim gets their degree wether or not they actually attend graduation, just if they have sufficient credits and grades?

NRaass DebugEnabler can be used to grant your sim, or any sim, the degree you want them to have at the GPA they earned once they are back in their homeworld. All benefits of the degrees are conveyed without the need to attend graduation. In theory, the degree certs were supposed to arrive in the mail back home if graduation was missed and the benefits conveyed then by the game itself, but I'm not sure that ever worked the way it was meant to.
Mad Poster
#580 Old 13th Nov 2021 at 1:36 AM
A hack that allows a Sim that quit a job (or maybe switch) not completely lose the position-level when reapplying (quits at level 7, but gets a headstart of lvl-4) or where they left off, while quitting at the very top guaranted the same final position. But unless Sim got fired in either case, then they should start over.

Reason: it would make much more sense and realistic to how it works in life, because employers would and should give you more tough positions that are confident to hire you back for a job you after some years returning, knowing you be able to handle it looking at your resume of career past that say you was a CEO and wish to reapply after 62 years in Business, only to be working back again as a coffee courier I understand the penalty if you quit too soon the job not mid level, cause it leaves bad impression to commitment/competency, but when you been long enough there's no reason and benefit for them to hand a higher position you deserve.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#581 Old 13th Nov 2021 at 2:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
A hack that allows a Sim that quit a job (or maybe switch) not completely lose the position-level when reapplying (quits at level 7, but gets a headstart of lvl-4) or where they left off, while quitting at the very top guaranted the same final position.

Shimrod has a Rehire at the Same Level mod hosted at The Sims Asylum. I've been using it for years. It breaks on careers that have split tracks for sims at the higher levels (e.g., Music, Law Enforcement, I forget what the others are) but it can be easily removed and put back later and MC called into play to fix broken careers if something bad happens.
Forum Resident
#582 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcat3
Can somebody please make a mod so that when your sim graduates from University, Everybody doesn't crowd around the annex and prevent your sim from actually graduating!?!

Or high school. I know there's a mod that is supposed to do that but it doesn't work for me.
Mad Poster
#583 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakme
Or high school. I know there's a mod that is supposed to do that but it doesn't work for me.

All YAs and older in the game are assumed to have successfully graduated from high school no matter how well or poorly they did and whether or not they ever attended a ceremony. I must be missing something, what are you seeing missing, besides maybe the diploma itself to hang on the wall, from not bothering with the high school grad ceremony?
Test Subject
DELETED POST
20th Nov 2021 at 6:33 AM
This message has been deleted by banhminonghoi.
Forum Resident
#584 Old 21st Nov 2021 at 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by igazor
All YAs and older in the game are assumed to have successfully graduated from high school no matter how well or poorly they did and whether or not they ever attended a ceremony. I must be missing something, what are you seeing missing, besides maybe the diploma itself to hang on the wall, from not bothering with the high school grad ceremony?

Oh, I just meant ability to skip the high school grad ceremony. The mod just always delayed it, rather than getting rid of it entirely.

Two things from TS4 I'd like to see in TS3:
- Pregnancy tests
- More varied poses for selfies
Mad Poster
#585 Old 22nd Nov 2021 at 3:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakme
Oh, I just meant ability to skip the high school grad ceremony. The mod just always delayed it, rather than getting rid of it entirely.

HS grad ceremonies can be disallowed altogether with NRaas StoryProgression (SP Career module required). But my solution has always been to just not let my sims go if I don't want to play through the fuss and crowding and so I can decide if the photo opps are worth the ensuing boredom each time.
Mad Poster
#586 Old 25th Nov 2021 at 6:48 PM
Doubt it be possible with a mod, but I kinda wish EA developer designer made the Sort by Room UI of Buy Mode for Community Lots had appropriate categories.

As in, as in have tabs not by residential rooms (kitchen, bedroom, etc.), but maybe with the original Dining, Store, Outdoors and Street categories? Or used the tab's of Resort Blueprint Mode Catalog?

Not that it would make much a difference, but I liked that attention to detail aesthetic where it differ from residential lot in previous games.

Test Subject
#587 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 6:48 AM
I've always wanted a way to create custom presets and now it's here! LazyDuchess just updated the FacePresetEditor just a day after I found it. https://lazyduchess.tumblr.com/post...ets-in-game-wip
I just wanted to share a couple of the presets I've already created compared to your standard EA Pudding presets (EA on left, mine on right)
Lab Assistant
#588 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 1:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightFalls
I've always wanted a way to create custom presets and now it's here! LazyDuchess just updated the FacePresetEditor just a day after I found it. https://lazyduchess.tumblr.com/post...ets-in-game-wip
I just wanted to share a couple of the presets I've already created compared to your standard EA Pudding presets (EA on left, mine on right)

Wow, your presets look great! Especially the female ones. Are you planning to upload them?
Scholar
#589 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 4:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Doubt it be possible with a mod, but I kinda wish EA developer designer made the Sort by Room UI of Buy Mode for Community Lots had appropriate categories.

As in, as in have tabs not by residential rooms (kitchen, bedroom, etc.), but maybe with the original Dining, Store, Outdoors and Street categories? Or used the tab's of Resort Blueprint Mode Catalog?

Not that it would make much a difference, but I liked that attention to detail aesthetic where it differ from residential lot in previous games.

You can do this with Collections.
Test Subject
#590 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 4:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alunn
Wow, your presets look great! Especially the female ones. Are you planning to upload them?

The ones I currently have use a ton of sliders and they're all in one file so whoever downloads them wouldn't be able to pick and choose if they didn't want each eye or each head for example. Not all of them look great on the opposite sex either, which is why I was avoiding making the presets too masculine. I was thinking about making a fresh file with no cc sliders and making some individual presets so I can share them As soon as I have more freetime I'll definitely see about making some no-cc base sims
Mad Poster
#591 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 5:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy kemnitzer
You can do this with Collections.

Oh. I haven't thought about it. Still not exact what I'm suggesting. A UI change is what I wish existed were possible.

Forum Resident
#592 Old 29th Dec 2021 at 7:00 PM
I don't know why, but that little animation that Sims do after finishing reading a recipe book or something similar has started to annoy me. I wish there was a mod to shut it off.

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Mad Poster
#593 Old 1st Jan 2022 at 7:08 AM
How about a prank mod where you can click on a sleeping sim and direct a child sim to do the 'Warm Water Prank' where the child goes to a sink and fills a bowl with steaming water, and then sits the warm water on the bed or a nightstand, and places the victim's hand in the water. Weather it works or not may be based on some traits and the bladder motive, and the sim could get an 'embarrassed' and negative 'pranked' moodlet unless they have the 'good sense of humor' or 'childish' traits, or the like. Those with playful personalities like 'good sense of humor' or 'childish' would get the positive 'pranked' moodlet.
Test Subject
#594 Old 4th Jan 2022 at 2:17 PM
I miss being able to buy pets from actual pet shops, like in the sims 2. Also dog day care functioning like childcare career would be nice too
Test Subject
#595 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 7:05 PM
I will there was a mod for translating sims 3 and all expansion packs etc. to Ukrainian language.....
Lab Assistant
#596 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 5:23 AM Last edited by Affinity : 19th Jan 2022 at 4:23 PM.
I wish there was a mod that would let us rearrange tasks in the queue instead of having to cancel and re-select.
Page 24 of 24