Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tenant and Landlord Mod v3.2 << UPDATED: 11/05/2006 <<

by monique Posted 6th Jul 2006 at 12:14 AM - Updated 7th Nov 2006 at 11:13 AM by monique

215 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 208 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 9
Test Subject
#176 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 4:01 PM
Does this work properly with Bon Voyage?
Test Subject
#177 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 6:24 AM
might bugs? when i use this and they payment done well, but when they no money and they gone..... ooops i have put too high bills, so need fix if they no money, popup say want they gone or stay? any idea?
Instructor
#178 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 9:16 PM
This is a pretty cool thing you've got here. I am definitely downloading and using it in my game. I have Sims who I want to have pay rent.

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 5:57 AM
lol^^now my sim could be a bad landlord..........nahgreat work loving it^^

Live..Laugh..Love..
Sockpuppet
#180 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 11:44 AM
About EP6 Bon Voyage, this mod is in the compatible mods list

http://www.modthesims2.com/member/j...howentry&e=1851
Test Subject
#181 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mzkiaa
You know what....Just for creating this mod, you are the sh*t!!! But......lol ..... I have one problem. For me it seems to just not work. The deed is there, I can purchase it, I can transfer it also, I just cant .... for some odd reason, set the payment terms.

When I do transfer it to another owner, and then go to the new owners lot to set up payment terms that option is not appearring anywhere in anyones pies. The deed is basically just sitting there looking pretty....lol. I laugh because I am anxious to play it.

You made a wonderful creation. Is it not working because I have other mods also? Could that be an issue? Please help...

MzKiaa

can anybody help us please? i've been experiencing the same thing. no options to set the payment. Just "view", "Present owner=Simname", and "Transfer ownership to..."

Help us please! i want to use this so badly!
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 2:03 PM
Lovley!

Swedän rules, not.
Test Subject
#183 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 1:24 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I only have the View and Present Owner = Name problem as well.
Test Subject
#184 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 5:36 PM
Dark, Coffee..... Lets just face it.... we are not going to get helped. I posted my prob in May and its now what?.... Going on December.... We are not going to get helped. - Hey MONIQUE.... What gives?
Field Researcher
#185 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 1:13 AM
monique is busy, and she also maintains her mods at another forum.

Quote: Originally posted by mzkiaa
Dark, Coffee..... Lets just face it.... we are not going to get helped. I posted my prob in May and its now what?.... Going on December.... We are not going to get helped. - Hey MONIQUE.... What gives?

CONTROL ALT DELETE.
Rest In Peace Mootilda.
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 10:51 PM
I absolutely LOVE this idea...now if I can just get it to work....

I'm not sure if anyone is moderating this thread anymore...I just d/l version 3.2 OFB.
I have Base, NL, OFB.

My Landlord's pie menu shows only "View", and "Current Owner". I have no options for setting up rent. I have tried the fixes in this tread (deleting lot and starting over, etc.)
but it remains the same...I tried buying lot as the renter and transferring ownership to landlord, and I tried selling lot to landlord...neither worked.

The file I put in my d/l folder contained 3 files:
MQ_Tenant_Landlord_Controller.package
MQ_Tenant_Landlord_Controller_A.package
MQ_Tenant_Landlord_Deed.package

Am I supposed to include all 3 files in my game?

Can anyone help me with this? Please Please? I really want this in my game!
Test Subject
#187 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:13 AM
Absolutely awesome. Have been looking for EXACTLY this kind of thing for a while now, just stumbled across you here.
Thankyou so much.
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 12:12 AM
this is cool but i wish it didnt require ofb.

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Test Subject
#189 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 11:30 PM
Great But sadly will be obsolete in a few monthes
Lab Assistant
#190 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 5:55 AM
Just because Sims3 comes out, Sims 2 doesn't self-destruct. Will have to give this mod a try.
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 2:15 AM
Does it work with AL?
Field Researcher
#192 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zolabee
Does it work with AL?

There is a notice at the top of the first page advising all of us that this is unsupported .

Therefore you should backup your game, the try it and see if it works.
Test Subject
#193 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zolabee
Does it work with AL?

Wouldn't it be a lil bit useless? ^^;
Instructor
#194 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 7:56 AM
Brilliant!
Test Subject
#195 Old 1st May 2009 at 12:04 PM
Which one do i install
Test Subject
#196 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:19 PM
Can Someone Please Post A New Download Link For This Item Please???

Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#197 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 12:07 AM
Hi i used this in the sims 2 but i am just wondering if it is possible to make this mod for ts3?
Test Subject
#198 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 11:06 PM
Monique, you are just too darn awesome!! Thank you so much! I was a bit hesitant at first since I already have many mods and hacks in there, but this is just a final must have! You R O C K !!!
Test Subject
#199 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 2:35 AM
I LOVE the idea for this mod to use it in my ancient neighborhood (there is one really rich family that could rule the whole 'hood) but I can't find the item in my game. I tried installing it multiple times and I checked everything under buy mode but it's nowhere to be found! Anyone know why this would happen? Is it unsupported for BV?
Sockpuppet
#200 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 9:02 PM
I use Hack Diffing Tool with Apartment Life, Mansion & Garden and Store Edtion :

It said this mod is clean, diffs between EP4 Pets and EP8/EP9/Store don't affect it.

So this mod (Pets version) should be compatible with all EPs up to the last.
Page 8 of 9