Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultra Modern 3-Bedroom

by AccioJosh Posted 29th Jan 2005 at 10:09 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 7:02 AM
Excellent looking home. I can tell it'll look awesome in game.

*downloading now*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by juniorphreak
Excellent looking home. I can tell it'll look awesome in game.

*downloading now*
Thanks! It's my first real attempt at this style of home, and I am just hoping that it not only looks nice, but is very functional. Let me know how it works for you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 7:28 AM
PLZZZ tell me how to make those cind of houses...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by toko
PLZZZ tell me how to make those cind of houses...
heh What do you mean? The style? Or specific aspects of the house that you're not sure how to build in the game?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 8:03 AM
Cool House
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 8:11 AM
wow what a amazing house cant wait to move into it good work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 8:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cyberneticnexus
wow what a amazing house cant wait to move into it good work
I wish I could move into it in reality... hehe Thanks =oD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 6:18 PM
Since I'm curious what you lot have done with the house, I'm posting some caps of my own decorative touches... Please, post images of what you decided to do! =oD
Screenshots
#10 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 10:29 PM
Nice :yippee:
#11 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 12:17 AM
and its just a 3bdrm?
i thought it would b a 5. I need1.
But i could never ,make a house that good! :werd:
I mean i can som pretty good mansions and stuf :banned:
but this is way byond exstrandinary! :Slap: :bump: :howdy: :jk: :werd: :confused: :nana: :fight: :fallen:
*rushes over 2 game and starts 2 download it*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by monkeymadness23
and its just a 3bdrm?
i thought it would b a 5. I need1.
But i could never ,make a house that good! :werd:
I mean i can som pretty good mansions and stuf :banned:
but this is way byond exstrandinary! :Slap: :bump: :howdy: :jk: :werd: :confused: :nana: :fight: :fallen:
*rushes over 2 game and starts 2 download it*
You could easily upgrade it to a five bedroom if you need. Just remove the metal rails on the 'roof' and replace them with regular walls, then eye drop the roof material to cover up the new floor and then add the new white-brick low garden wall around it to allow for two new rooms and another bathroom. =o)
#13 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 8:03 AM
you mind posting your funished house here to download? looks sweet, and i would like to play it i i could.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scu_dude
you mind posting your funished house here to download? looks sweet, and i would like to play it i i could.
I suppose I could. Since you're the only one asking for it, I'll probably just strip out the Sims using Clean Installer and then I can upload it to my site and pm you with a link. I'll do that later today. If anyone else wants it, let me know quick and I'll do another post here or to my EA profile with the 'furnished' version.

I have made a few changes since that last pic post; I had to modify the master bath (I always forget which side of that stupid corner shower sims get in), and I also made the kitchen more aesthetically and playably pleasing, as well as some major changes to the pool area. Pics included.

I'll keep checking back to see if there is interest on the furnished from anyone else, but otherwise I'll get that pm to you later today, scu_dude =o)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 9:53 AM
Excellent work! I like your houses! Excellent work, this house and the luxury chateau! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 10:47 AM
looks pretty interesting, thanx :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 10:28 PM
Default Furnished
Hi Josh,

I myself would be very interrested in your furnished version :bump: I hope you provide it

Soneen
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 1:56 AM
I would appreciate it if you could send me the finished version as well. It looks really cool!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 5:41 AM
Okay, well, for the furnished version, I uploaded it to my EA listing... I think it's not allowed to post the link here in the forum, so I'll pm those of you who have requested it. =o)

Luckily I was able to remove the Sims living there without having to kill them (I have too much trouble watching them collapse - it really gets to me =o( hehe)
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Feb 2005 at 11:37 PM
This house is completely awesome! :-D
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 1:07 AM
this house looks amazing...great job.
#22 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 4:42 AM Last edited by DaToMmAsTeR : 15th Feb 2005 at 5:21 AM. Reason: mistake
um where do i save it to?? or do i upload it in tha game? :Slap: (right person is my)
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 5:45 AM
This is a very amazing piece of work, AccioJosh
#24 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 7:36 PM
I love it! It looks wonderful
#25 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 1:38 AM
Default Furnishing
Can you tell me where I can get the furniture you have in your house please I can say I love the way you have it all set up
Page 1 of 2