Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ownable Cars

by Dark Gaia Posted 26th Jun 2015 at 2:00 AM

195 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 146 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 3:47 PM
My hat is off to you. It's sad that people have to make content for this game that should've been already in it from day one. The franchise should expand by every release and evolve over the years and so far by every game the franchise is going backwards into stone age. I still refuse to give any money until EA sells the Sims IP to a more serious and creative company.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 9:07 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#153 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 7:26 PM
Thank you so much for this mod.

I've been wanting some cars to add that extra detail.

Can't believe they took out the cars and most importantly, the open world.

Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#154 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 1:23 AM
THANK YOU!!! It may not be open world driving but it's something. I love it!
Test Subject
#155 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 10:33 PM
I put the files into the mod folder , do i restart the game in order to find the cars? ... I searched in the activity section while i put the files into the game , and nothing found. So do i restart the game and then i will see them ?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#156 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 6:58 AM
As far as I'm aware, every time you add packages into the folder, the game needs to be restarted as, when it loads, it pulls the package data into memory.
On a related note, to the OP if you're still around, I have packages that are 'drivable' in the same way as yours that are for the Corvette ZR and the Lambo Murcielago... and for the life of me I can't remember where I got them from. Were they yours??
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 8:08 AM Last edited by aldavor : 5th Aug 2017 at 9:06 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by aldavor
On a related note, to the OP if you're still around, I have packages that are 'drivable' in the same way as yours that are for the Corvette ZR and the Lambo Murcielago... and for the life of me I can't remember where I got them from. Were they yours??

Found them... they're at the site that has a reputation of ripping modders off (they sell content without permission that's available for free by the creators... don't want to give the link to avoid search engines picking it up) - I must have got them before they became a paid for item... anyways they use the same system ('Drive To' etc.) so if they're not yours, someone's ripping you off...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#158 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 6:18 PM
I've always wanted cars in TS4, even if they didn't move. It was annoying making the toy cars bigger. :/

So thanks for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 8:13 PM
thank you for this, it's really cool to use.
Test Subject
#160 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 5:21 AM
Hey, thanks for this mod. There's a tiny bug when you try to change the swatch and it says script call failed. It only happens once you've placed the car btw.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#161 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 10:17 PM
Thank you, my feet are tire of walking,,,(says my sims ).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#162 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 4:16 PM
Thank you I was rather missing the cars from 2 & 3. Have just made my OH v jealous as he plays console and cannot access all the awesome CC :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#163 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 1:49 AM
Why ain't this featured? Is a must have until EA decides to step up their game lol :D
MTS2 Hot Pepper
THANKS POST
#164 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 3:10 PM
I wonder why do we still have footstep sims4 worlds. even no bikes or scooters.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#165 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 2:03 PM
OMG, thank you so much! Just the simple fact that now there's a car in my garage on which I can click and "drive to" somewhere makes the game A LOT more realistic and enjoyable for me. It also really helps getting over TS3.

So, I just found out about this mod in the description of the Liberated Vehicles by plasticbox. This makes me think: would it be too complicated for you, original author, or for me/anyone else to make a "light" version of this mod? (to be used w/ other vehicles, including the liberated ones)

It'd be like:
- An empty/small object with the same interactions
- To be placed on top/in front of any vehicle, transportation object or CC
- No moodlets needed
- No need to be movable to inventory either

Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#166 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 4:54 AM
You've given me the eternal happiness moodlet. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#167 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 7:24 AM
Thank you so glad to have this in game cant wait to use it..just wished they had put cars in from the begining...every sims game I have played had cars smh sigh
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#168 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 12:40 AM
WHAT! How has this been around so long! And how is it NOT a picked upload! All anyone can do is complain about how there is no cars in the game! And this. Is perfect in the meantime (though, i'm actually pretty happy with this) I wouldn't mind if this is all we ever got for cars! THANK YOU !!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#169 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 3:30 AM
Nice mod! Is it still working?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#170 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 4:01 PM
I can't believe this mod has been on MTS for years and I've missed it. I've wanted this in game so so so bad! Thank you SO much for making this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#171 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 9:58 PM
is very cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#172 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 10:54 AM
I can't believe I have only just found out about this mod, thanks so much!
Test Subject
#173 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 11:30 AM
Does this still work in game since recent patches?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#174 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 10:14 PM
its so great, ty!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#175 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 10:07 PM
wow awesome
Page 7 of 8