Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 1:16 AM
Sims 1 Transmogrifier Problems
Hiiii! I'm making my first ever CC Objects for the sims 1 that'll be available on hepandeeruscc.blogspot.com but I'm having a problem where the object texture/photo or whatever you might call that looks like this (pictured below). I saw someone having a similar problem but the photos they had uploaded were taken down . Can someone help please and THX Also don't steal that image please!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 11:06 AM
Sims Transmogrifier Texture Issue Fixed
Quote: Originally posted by hessu
Hiiii! I'm making my first ever CC Objects for the sims 1 that'll be available on hepandeeruscc.blogspot.com but I'm having a problem where the object texture/photo or whatever you might call that looks like this (pictured below). I saw someone having a similar problem but the photos they had uploaded were taken down . Can someone help please and THX Also don't steal that image please!

!I found a fix! This fix is for GIMP but it's probably is similar with other programs.

1. When exporting the edited BMP file don't overwrite it but go to ''Export As''
2. Select the directory (you'll probably want to rename it the exact same as the file your editing so that the T-Mog finds it.)
3. When you've selected the directory and clicked export a little box should come up that has the option ''Compatibility Options''. Extend that by clicking the + icon and check ''Do not write color space information''.
4. Now click Export and Viola babez there's the fix found it meself and yes we are proud
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2022 at 6:06 AM
How do i turn a .XML file to an .IFF file
Hi so I've now finished that lamp I was working on but I'm having problems importing it to the game. the T-Mog says that once the object is finished you just close the program, run TS1 and it should appear. Well, it does if I'm not running TS1 on administrator which I have to do to stop crashing and to be able to save the game. I also want to turn it into an IFF file so that people can download it off my blog, and CC doesn't work if it's an XML file. Is there any other directory that the .IFF file might be in (I already checked the programfilesx86/lush creations/sims transmogrifier/ but there was nothing of interest) and how do CC creators get their IFF files? THX, me I guess
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2022 at 11:08 AM
Hi so I've now finished that lamp I was working on but I'm having problems importing it to the game. the T-Mog says that once the object is finished you just close the program, run TS1 and it should appear. Well, it does if I'm not running TS1 on administrator which I have to do to stop crashing and to be able to save the game. I also want to turn it into an IFF file so that people can download it off my blog, and CC doesn't work if it's an XML file. Is there any other directory that the .IFF file might be in (I already checked the programfilesx86/lush creations/sims transmogrifier/ but there was nothing of interest) and how do CC creators get their IFF files? THX, me I guess

In Transmogrifier locate your custom object and press the import object file button. This will now import the .xml file + the sprites to your custom object. The default location for the custom objects for Transmogrifier are in The Sims\Downloads\Transmogrified

Hope this helps
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2022 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PanCakezzz
In Transmogrifier locate your custom object and press the import object file button. This will now import the .xml file + the sprites to your custom object. The default location for the custom objects for Transmogrifier are in The Sims\Downloads\Transmogrified

Hope this helps

I don't have a ''Transmogrified'' folder in the downloads. I tried running the game without administrator to see if it would appear but nothing
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2022 at 10:50 PM
I don't have a ''Transmogrified'' folder in the downloads. I tried running the game without administrator to see if it would appear but nothing

Transmogrifier should make the folder for you when you start the program. It seems it doesn't recognize your install path. When you press "About The Sims Transmogrifier" you can set your install path (last button in the menu)

I also uploaded the setup file for The Sims Transmogrifier 2.1.2 just in case.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w0hs..._Setup.zip/file

edit : When you click on your custom object in Transmogrifier, you can see the .iff location in the top right.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jan 2022 at 9:02 AM Last edited by hessu : 5th Jan 2022 at 2:17 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by PanCakezzz
Transmogrifier should make the folder for you when you start the program. It seems it doesn't recognize your install path. When you press "About The Sims Transmogrifier" you can set your install path (last button in the menu)

I also uploaded the setup file for The Sims Transmogrifier 2.1.2 just in case.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w0hs..._Setup.zip/file

edit: When you click on your custom object in Transmogrifier, you can see the .iff location in the top right.

This is kinda weird. When I open the transmogrifier Sims install path and go to downloads through there, the transmogrified folder is visible but in file explorer, it's not there. file explorer are ye okay hun

edit. whoops you can see my Star Stable stuff folders In that screenshot lol
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Jan 2022 at 2:37 PM
This is kinda weird. When I open the transmogrifier Sims install path and go to downloads through there, the transmogrified folder is visible but in file explorer, it's not there. file explorer are ye okay hun

edit. whoops you can see my Star Stable stuff folders In that screenshot lol

whoo I got it to work! i made the transmogrified folder myself and ran the T-Mog as an administrator and now it works! Thanks for all the help luvs
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Aug 2022 at 12:03 AM
How do i enable an object for all areas?
I want to use the makin' magic rollercoaster in my amusement park lot in old town, but they're not available in the old town community lot catalogue.
I tried to use the transmogrifier to enable the tracks and set pieces for community lots but there's no option to do so. Do any of you know what to do?
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Sep 2022 at 9:54 AM
I want to use the makin' magic rollercoaster in my amusement park lot in old town, but they're not available in the old town community lot catalogue.
I tried to use the transmogrifier to enable the tracks and set pieces for community lots but there's no option to do so. Do any of you know what to do?

You'll need Sim Categorizer to enable them for community lots. You can download it at this link :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tomt...zer364.zip/file

edit : uploaded a newer version