Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 5:10 PM
Default who do you pair the Singles girls up with?
Kristen and Ajay Loner always seem really cute to me.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 5:15 PM
I have Lola and Chloe both dating Kristen; they're not really a pair, but a very cute set of three. I kicked out Erin, though, she caused too much drama and annoyed me. The world may never know what I'll have become of her, I guess.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 5:37 PM
I've done Kristen/Ajay and Lola/Ajay. Chloe is a romance sim, so she has several on the line, but she's had kids with Abhijeet Cho, Gunnar Roque, and Ripp Grunt in different games (I prefer to keep Romance sims with Romance sims). I paired Erin with Aldric Davis from La Fiesta once. Another time with Cooper Olshfski (didn't know he was Romance at the time, but a hot tub kept him pretty happy).
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 5:46 PM
Kristen is married to General Buzz, is pregnant, and is all set to become City Planner and lead Strangetown out of its economic doldrums with the help of other, entrepreneurial playables. None of the others is making any romantic progress, and I don't think Chloe's likely to pair up permanently with anybody. She likes educating frat boys, though.

I find I ship Lola with Gunnar Roque pretty hard. Gunnar's graduated and living in a trailer park with his drumkit. He really works the bad-boy-with-heart-of-gold schtick, choosing all the tenderest interactions, and women melt all over him (me included). He and Chloe triple bolt, but they keep catching each other with other people; whereas Lola's never seen him with anybody else and likes him the best of all Chloe's dates. He came to one of Erin's parties once, when Lola - who is the only one with a job in that house and works like a dog - was crashing on the couch, and he came to sit next to her, looking for all the world like he was asking if she felt all right and could he fetch her anything. The Chloe thing makes it tricky; plus he accidentally knocked up Mary Gavigan while consoling her for Nathan's devotion to his job at the expense of her. So I don't know how that's going.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 8:19 PM
Soon after I moved them in Erin and Kristen started autonomously flirting with each other, so I kept them as a cute lesbian couple. Not sure who to pair the sisters with yet.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 8:34 PM
I always pair one up with Aj Loner. Sometimes Kristen and sometimes Lola. Chloe thinks Aj is sweet but just as a friend, she's more interested in Ripp Grunt (who usually ends up having an affair with his brother's wife Jill Smith resulting in a love child) and various townies but usually settles in with Nervous Subject. I don't usually play Strange Town much so that's about as far as I've gotten... So far I haven't set Erin up with anybody.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#7 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 11:33 PM
Well, Darren Dreamer needs a lover...
Scholar
#8 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 12:19 AM
Lola ist the only one of the bunch that I played more than once. The only time I didn´t pair her with my CAS sims she had a great marriage with Ajay Loner.

Erin I have with Buzz - sounds silly at first glance, but she had the Become General LTW, moved in as a trainee and so it just happened.
Kristen ended up with Vidcund. He was part of the Welcom-Wagon and right after some townie whose name I do not recall argued with Kristen, Vidcund argued with that townie in turn. I found that super-sweet of him.
Chloe found her three-bolt-match during a network-benefit granted blind date. The bolts and the fact that this sim had died several days before in Desiderata Valley made my decision. I have no idea what the guy is called in english. It´s Erwin Neumann (Newson?) in my game, he has red hair and is one of the generic dormies.
Scholar
#9 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 12:08 PM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 29th Jul 2014 at 12:53 PM. Reason: small clarification
When I first started playing Strangetown, the Singles household actually went in and out of the families bin several times due to the incredible amount of fighting. Chloe waged war with both Kristen and Erin, with Lola trying to remain a neutral party. When I set up their household, I gave each of the Singles ladies their own double beds because why not. While Chloe happily went off to her own bed, as did Kristen, Lola crawled into bed with Erin. While their STR/LTR wasn't high enough yet for them to share a bed -- Erin got up and moved -- that did prompt me to check their turn-ons and turn-offs... and it turned out that among the things Lola liked was make-up, and among the things Erin liked was perfume. And it turned out that what they really liked was each other. Chloe moved out shortly after, deciding that she was better off without her housemates. Kristen continued to live with the Beaker-Curiouses for a while, until she finally packed her bags and moved to Bluewater Village.

Erin and Lola are married and have a daughter together named Vanja (produced using Erin's brother Loki's combination gene-splicer/toaster oven).

Chloe is currently shacked up with Ripp Grunt, though they both date other sims as well. Ripp actually rolled the want to marry Chloe, but Chloe doesn't want to settle down. She and Ripp do have a child together, though: a daughter named Layla, who makes the best expressions ever.

Kristen left Strangetown -- and its local sports team -- for Bluewater Village, home of games that actually get televised. There she met none other than Malcolm Landgraab IV and they quickly fell in love. They also had some very public woohoo in the gazebo at Bluewater Park, but that's another story entirely. They're now married and have a son named Malcolm Landgraab V (and another little Landgraab on the way).

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#10 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 1:28 PM Last edited by simsfreq : 29th Jul 2014 at 7:34 PM.
Lola is engaged to Connor Weir - she wants to marry a rich sim, so that works out well for her. I'm not sure yet where they're going to live.

Kristen is not dating, and doesn't have her eye on anyone yet. She's straight.

Lola Chloe! (oops) is... enjoying her romance sim nature, the only playable she's been involved with so far is Gilbert Jacquet.

Erin moved out to Veronaville. She's friendly with her neighbour Kent Capp, and she kind of has her eye on Gilbert as well. I'm not sure if she knows that Chloe has already been there, done that. But she hasn't dated or kissed anybody.
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 4:11 PM
I have 2 mega hoods i play, so far in first i got
Chloe as bisexual, so no real steady lover just any romance sim or pop sims
she has chemistry with, she had a son with Don Lothario & lives in bluewater village,
cuz I needed a redhead there, I had Don have kid with a redhead in each 'hood & none in bluewater.
He is Cameron Curious & think I'll marry him to the eldest daughter of Bianca Monty & Cyd Roseland.

Erin is bisexual also, so slept with Chloe, Don, Tank, Nina, um... few others idr all lol.
She lives with Tank in open relationship, no jealousy unless married etc mod, useful for that.
I wanted to try the same sex mix of genes mod, so her & Nina have twin daughters & are very
pretty green eyed blondes(i think anyway) Named em Erica & Becky Beaker.
She has daughter with Tank named Lyla. Turned out that Buck Grunt & um...
(whichever was knowledge sim daughter... forgot which, other is pop sim) had high chemistry
& he wasn't married yet & living alone so... Buck gonna marry a kid that Tank helped raise...
kinda weird i guess, but whatever triple bolts so it works.

Funny thing is Erin & Cameron Curious have high chemistry... but prob shouldn't
let her sleep with him since she slept with both his parents... kinda weird, plus i found
him a wife.

Kristin married Andrew Martin & had a son & daughter with him, Molly & Marvin Martin.
Andrew died of old age & she now hooking up with Jason Larson & might hook her up with
Malcolm Landraab also since his wife Regan Capp recently passed on.

Lola married the son of Don Lothario & Titania Summerdream, named Uranus,
& made a very pretty green daughter, named Paula. loosely named after PT9.
Though probably should have just named her Polly....

My second mega hood, so far i have Chloe & Erin bisexual again & sleeping with each other too.
Not had any kids yet for either yet in that one, but found out Erin & Puck liked each other so
prob a kid between those too, might have Chloe & Geoff Rutherford knock out a kid too... more
red head alien kids!

Kristen married to Darren Dreamer, they met through work in Oceanography career, need to knock
out a kid between em yet also.

Lola I've not found person to marry yet but has high chemistry with Dirk Dreamer but i got him
woohooing Hermia Capp, so idk yet... maybe be Andrew Martins new wife or something
or date any $ sim she meets & give her romance secondary...lol... not sure yet.

anyway that's what I've done with them.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Dec 2021 at 10:04 PM
Haven't paired any of them officially yet in my current uberhood, but Chloe managed to have Don's baby and she has 3 whole bolts of attraction towards him, I've seen her roll wants to want to marry him but he's married to Cassandra, so I can guess Chloe used the child to try to convince Don to leave her.

Had Lola go and take work in the military to support her sister even though I thought to make her perform to get money. Though, she and Buzz I could potentially pair up, heh, like some cliche enemies to lovers trope.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 20th Dec 2021 at 10:54 PM
I got Lola and Ajay Loner together. Chloe plays the field. Kristen I think i'm going to try to set up with Cyd Roseland maybe. Erin, i've always hard core shipped her with Lazlo but this time ACR made Lazlo and Nervous (who i've always shipped with Pascal) get together, and I went with it, so who knows. I might end up doing something polyamorous with them.

Edit: When I say "try to set up with" it's because I do let my Sims have the last word!

My Simblr
He/They
Mad Poster
#14 Old 20th Dec 2021 at 11:32 PM
In my current hood:

Kristen married Julien Cooke, they had 3 beautiful children - Peridot, Parsley and Pearl. They live in Disiderata Valley, Julien has a big kitchen to cook in and Kristen has an easel to paint at. She works at an owned business in Blue Water village but I can't remember specifically which one.

Erin married Chester Gieke, they moved to Pleasantview and had a daughter - Riley. They later adopted Tammy (was Traveller). I don't remember what career track she works in.

Lola, for a while, was the only alien sim living outside of Strangetown (Sim nation is pretty prejudice against aliens). She and John Mole had a daughter - Glabe Curious II named after the only mother she ever knew. Glabe was a bit of a "wtf" in terms of genetics - she is skintone 1, red hair, green eyes. Very beautiful, just not what I was expecting lol. Eventually John and Lola broke up while Glabe went off to uni. Lola moved back in with Chloe.

Chloe was the only one to stay in Strangetown. She had a few romances including Don Lothario, Gilbert Jacquez and Carlos Contender. She had a son with Don named Abacus. Eventually when Abacus moved out to start his own life, Lola moved in and the sisters have been living together ever since.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#15 Old 21st Dec 2021 at 12:41 AM
Kristen and Lola had a thing going on before I turned Kristen into a townie. She'd later hae a great date with one of my in-gam-born sims but he died of old age the same day so that's not going anywhere.
Erin has a son with one of my sims. They've been living together for a while raising the child together but I don't think they'll stay as a couple. The father doesn't seem like the type to settle down and Erin's getting old and tired.
Chloe gets around as she pleases and is involved with Ripp Grunt. For a while she was incredibly infatuated with him and only him. Three other people in her household are romance sims just like her and they're all attracted to each other and have dated across the board at least once, so I guess they're technically in some kind of fourway-thing too.

I am Error.
Theorist
#16 Old 21st Dec 2021 at 1:03 AM
I mean I do like pairing up Kirsten Loste with Tank Grunt. But aside from that, nobody specific.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 21st Dec 2021 at 7:13 AM
Chloe isn't interested in a long term relationship - Abhijeet Cho is the father of her daughter Diana.

Lola is gay in my game, and married to former townie Lilly Do (renamed Lilly Dowling, as I thought it suited her better). They have a daughter, Lucy, who is biologically Lilly and Johnny Smith's.

Erin married General Grunt, and they had three children (Thomas, Charles, and Laura). The General has now died of old age, and Erin is getting really into the paranormal (including a new job in that field) and isn't interested in a new relationship (though I doubt she'll actually try to resurrect him).

Kristen married Lazlo Curious, and they have a son, Eric. They lived in the main Curious household for a while, and then it got too crowded (Pascal had three alien sons, and Vidcund had an alien daughter) so they moved out into a house of their own. They still adore each other and keep going on dates that always end in their bedroom (often via the car).
Forum Resident
#18 Old 21st Dec 2021 at 7:22 PM
I typically try to pair Lola up with Ajay Loner, but sometimes that doesn't exactly go according to plan. For example, Ajay died after a housefire in one iteration, where Lola moved on late in her adult life. Her and Ajay weren't exactly serious, but they were beginning to start something. In the end, she married a Downtownie called Ratna Jitmakusol and raised Kristen's daughter, Erie, with him. She and Ratna never had their own children, but that was because Lola had aged by the time they married and didn't fancy having any kids.

Erin I try to pair with Lazlo, which is usually successful. However, in one iteration she died young from influenza after she and Lazlo fell in love. To add insult to injury, Lazlo had not long lost his brothers to a housefire leaving him to raise Pascal's daughter alone. Other than having a one night stand with Nina, he never really moved on from Erin. I like them together, because they are both carefree sims who believe they have mind powers of some description and there's also the factor of the Curious-Beaker feud which makes it interesting.

I never have partners in mind for Chloe or Kristen, but usually they don't find anyone; Kristen ends up being to focused on her career and Chloe is too picky, never finding anyone attractive.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Dec 2021 at 2:58 AM
Oh, I just went to play Ajay's household, and I forgot that he is in love with Chloe and Erin, but ACR made Kristen autonomously flirt and kiss him, so now he has a crush on him. Kristen is the one person he jas bolts with, but I'm not sure what to do with this confusing love square.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 22nd Dec 2021 at 3:21 AM
That Strangetown is defunct now, but the shape of things were fairly well set. Lola married Gunnar, they had a boy named Ringo, and he was more or less mostly faithful to her. Lola worked for "the oil company" (SCIA) and Gunnar played semi-regularly at Jasmine's club but mostly stayed home with the kid. Kristen's marriage to General Buzz was pretty happy - she was the second best thing that ever happened to that family, the first being David Ottomas, Tank's husband - but he died shortly before the neighborhood did. Erin and Chloe stayed, unemployed, in the original Singles house, growing vegetables, throwing parties, renting the spare room to new college graduates, and, in Chloe's case, dating regularly. Erin, I eventually decided, was ace. She bolted with people because I had her scope a room once, but she never rolled any wants or autonomously flirted with anybody. It was a pretty good life, actually, and suited them both.

In my Retro Strangetown, Lola and Kristen both rolled wants that in my games I interpret as indicating attraction to women, and gravitated toward each other. It's the 60s in RetroStrangetown so they're not officially married, but - they're married. Erin is engaged to Ajay, their apartment neighbor. Chloe is enjoying the sexual revolution, thank you very much.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)