Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2021 at 12:34 PM
Default Killing NPC/Not Currently Played Character
So, I'm thinking as being Olive and with her theory of being a serial killer, I wanted to know is there any interesting way to kill NPCs or currently unplayed sim?
It can be something absurd, and might not be a death option in game as it can be cheated that they died like that.
Also, is it safe to kill them, I assume I can, and of course not going to kill the ones who are dangerous NPCs, just to make sure I'm not going to ruin my game-
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2021 at 7:44 PM
I had a Gardener die from hail while on the job. Didn't notice until her ghost came out and begun to re-enact her death They can also catch on fire, be fed to the cowplant, and even get struck by lightening. Flies may have an effect, too.

As for whether or not killing NPCs is safe, it is safe so I wouldn't worry. Service sims are fine to kill off. Just avoid the Social Worker, Repo-Man, and Carpool Drivers just to be on the safe side.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2021 at 9:12 PM
The cowplant is good for killing sims that don't live in households in the neighborhood.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2021 at 3:06 AM
There's poison cc that allows you to poison people- and the sims involved even get a memory of it.

And there's also Pandorasims extra witch spells- she could totally kill people by magic.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2021 at 12:20 PM
Weapons! Guns! Noisy, but they work!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2021 at 6:28 PM
I've been killing off a bunch of NPCs that the game was generating as discussed here using Rodney's Death Creator. They are "curing" on playable lots and will be moved to the new NPC crypt in the local cemetery.

The most terrifying/spectacular NPC death occurred when I placed Carmen Parker and the RDC tombstone on the fifth floor of an apartment house and chose death by drowning. The drowning animation caused poor Carmen to plummet through the floors of the building, flailing the entire time, until she vanished.