Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2021 at 7:59 PM Last edited by NimaSims : 31st Dec 2021 at 1:44 PM.
Default Pre-Made Sim Tier List, Feel Free To Share Your Own Opinion/Tier List
So, decided I wanted to do this at 2 am, I ranked them, based on experience and how much I enjoy playing as them and also my own personal headcanon/stories, I've only done one round so far for each of them and all for one week.
https://tiermaker.com/create/sims-2...ronaville-58263
Here's a link to the tier list maker if you'd like to join in.

Pleasantview

A
Dustin is a pretty understandable with how he grew up, and with his family literally Broke. I feel pretty bad for him to bare the for of 'parental' older sibling role since Brandi got pregnant again. Also, I contemplated whether to put Brandi in the last tier or not, but like- thinking about it, I guess it depends how much I'm frustrated with her motive, since the pregnancy just tanks it, thus making Dustin having to take care of Beau a lot, but also she hasn't taken up a job since her husband died relying Dustin to be the sole provider? I want to like Brandi, at times she does seem sweet, but she's got problems with parenting.
Dirk is a nice kid, he managed to triumph even after his mother's death though there might have been some bump in the road, I made him into a responsible kid that actually grew up to be responsible, unlike Dustin who was forced to be. He understands his father's wish, and sometimes goes to the museum and visits the grave of Darleen by Sunday, which I plan to have the Dreamers often visit the grave once a week.
B
Coral isn't anything special, but I just enjoy her grandma nature, with her opening a hairdresser and doing her daughter's and granddaughters' hair. Also, one to make Cornwall reveal the chad face he has.
Cassandra is an okay sim, I think she's pretty nice with just wanting a simple dream of having a happy family, though Don being in the way of his cheating. In my current game, they tried for baby three times and failed, so I made so Cassandra is unable to conceive a child so easily, which is sad, not to mention that Don somehow managed to impregnate 2 women. I just think she's a tragic sim, and I enjoy my tragic sim ;,)
C
I did get attached to the idea of Daniel being a nice person actually as he have romantic wants with Mary Sue all the time, even when he's in love with Kaylynn. He does have a medium nice/grouchy point after all, so I don't see him as someone out on the prowl to get with every woman he sees, even if his aspiration his romance.
Mary Sue is just someone that I have my own headcanon on about her work discrimination and what else, and I feel bad for the scripted event Mary Sue, though don't really care too much about her when she continues her job, so in my game, I just usually plan to make her open a pottery shop after being fired or realizing her toxic workplace, I even tried to make her befriend Kaylynn before.
D
Most of these are meh, though Alexander is the one kid I have the story of being overshadowed by Mortimer's new marriage with Dina.
E
I have no issues with Darren, just that his life is more boring than the rest, most of the time just waiting for him to continue his painting and letting him fill his needs.
Nina also has the same issue as Darren, that she's boring, but make it about her woohooing and going on many dates.
Brandi, I think I already said my issues with her in Dustin's section
Kaylynn isn't the best character, but I wouldn't rank her as the worst either. In my game, I see her as unfortunate enough to get pregnant by Don Lothario and with a maid job that can't pay her bills all that much. Though, for regular Kaylynn, I don't like her as much for some reason, I just don't like that she's seen as much of an innocent victim or sorts like some might think her to be.
Gordon King I have no thoughts or opinion on.

Veronaville

A
Okay, well, Hermia and Puck are the top of my list cause literally in my game, while Mercutio and Romeo fought during a party, they were literally just chilling eating pizza I got delivered.
For Tybalt and Consort, I just think there could be an interesting bit of drama with them. I never really hate them, and I like the type of these serious type of characters, even if their personality is grouchy, they just seem more serious in my game than mean.

B
I think the most of the kids from Veronaville is cute, and Bottom could be with a different hair. They have potential with their possible future.
Mercutio is possibly my third favorite Veronaville character, even if Tybalt and Consort are in A, I refer to term of character than potential character, he's like a chill sim, too bad his brother got with his girlfriend right during his own going away to college party.
Regan is there cause she seems just more nice, didn't really involve herself with the Monty-Capp drama, and she doesn't hate her brother even taking him in, she's just a chill sim.

C-D
All these sims are okay, just a bit bored with them sometimes, D being more so than C. Though, of course it could change with new rounds.

E
Maybe putting Juliette in D isn't really fair, but they're just a literal Romeo and Juliet reference, and Juliette seeming just the good girl and Romeo the playboy.
Miranda, she's also like Romeo and Juliette but with Mercutio I guess, just swap the gender with the two.

A
Lola is here cause she's pretty really, not much of other reason, hehe. Though, in my story, she is just a better sister to Chloe, sacrificing herself to get money from the military as Chloe got pregnant with Don's kid.
Tank is maybe not a fan favorite, but he's just a better brother in my game, while Ripp bullies him at first- Tank also teaches his brother, Buck, in boxing, he's just a chill brother.
Olive is iconic with her killing sims, and she just brings a lot of potential victims in my Uberhood when anyone mess with her, just having a murderer really turns thing around so it won't be anything you'd expect next round.
Ophelia, though I didn't get to play much of her before she goes to college, this is also a case of interesting potential and also pretty sim.

B
Circe bio really says it all.
Kristen has potential, and I can see lots, but I don't know why I put her in B really, I'd probably put her in C instead.

C
I forgot Buck the moment I made this list, but he's just a cute boy and with a doggo he would be extra cute, would put in B tier but I forgot him. His story of trying to impress his dad also makes me feel for him.
Nervous is a fun sim to play and torture from time to time, hehe.
Vidcund and Bella might not be a lot on their own, but in my game at least I can see them as a potentially good couple. Plus, I put Vidcund with bellbottom pants with flowery yellow shirt and I just becam attached to that outfit on him.

C
All are meh, okay, but nothing too interesting, though they all might have some of their own drama, it's just not too much worth mentioning them.

D
Lazlo and Pascal are just boring in my game currently, but perhaps it is because I has put more focus on Vidcund, or maybe cause Pascal has a baby to take care of and Lazlo is just there with a cat- they have potential, but probably need more time, especially waiting Pascal's kid to turn to a child.
Ripp, I don't really have any initial thought on him, though in my game it's funny to sed him bully his brother, apologize and bully him again. He just got put to the back burner though especially with his aspiration being romance which is my least favorite with how repetitive it can be.
PT9, now- PT9 is my least favorite sim, considerinc how creepy he is, not his look but him marrying his abductee's daughter, and if he had a different culture of alien marriage, he could've researched on earth culture at least since he wants to live there, I always mention him as creepy when I share screenshots in a group heehehe.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Dec 2021 at 8:55 PM
I had to use cheats to speed up Darren Dreamer's life. He was 82 days old when he died in my game! Must be Father Time or something.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2021 at 1:48 PM Last edited by NimaSims : 31st Dec 2021 at 2:25 PM.
I finally finished this, lots of boring description and I don't really know why I originally put the tiers like it is, since I made it in like- 5 minutes or smth.
Though, I don't think people will agree to the tierlist seeing the three disagree already, this is my own personal tierlist and you guys are free to share your own, with or without explanation, it doesn't need to make sense, neither does my own tierlist. Though, y'know any opinion on these fictional characters are always subjective.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Dec 2021 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neverwinter_Knight77
I had to use cheats to speed up Darren Dreamer's life. He was 82 days old when he died in my game! Must be Father Time or something.

He's one of those sims that reaches 100 in sim years.