Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Get surely abducted when using "The Abducter 100"

by CtfG Posted 26th Oct 2006 at 10:27 AM - Updated 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:15 AM by CtfG : Update FREETIME

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Idta
hey I got my adult sim to get abducted about 5 times, all of which he did not come back pregnant... :S

you know thats odd cause it seems like those aliens have only one thing on their minds when they abduct people......green perverts!
Test Subject
#52 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 3:38 AM
Hey, this really needs to be updated for Free Time. Everytime I go to use the telescope, the action is just canceld out as they get near it. I assume it's because Free Time affects the telescope for the Science hobby. Don't mean to sound pushy, just wanted to bring this to attention.

By the way, great mod. I loved it. That's why I want it back so bad.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 4:56 PM Last edited by Sugah Sim : 11th Mar 2008 at 5:02 PM.
This is a fabulous hack! The second time my vampire, Wolfgang, went out to stargaze through The Abductor 100, he was abducted.
He now has a handsome alien son (who, incidently, does not have those creepy, beady standard alien eyes or the funky alien nose --- he's really quite the handsome alien).

Thank you for your foolproof high-powered telescope. Great option to have in the game. Do you have plans to update it for Freetime?

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Test Subject
#54 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 2:03 AM
Many thanks! My base game on my mac is running great & I'm the proud parent of twin alien girls! & the logic works great too! The youngest boy can't get enough & has now maxed out his logic!
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 12:08 PM
I love this mod, but have the same problem as scotty35503 with Free Time. I hope it will be updated to work with FT aswell, it's one of my favourites I'll check back frequently :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 10:53 PM
(Copied from Download Detail) Update 2008-04-02
- Abducter100 is updated for FT and supports all hobby functions
- Abducter100's color changed to red
- AbducterStandard is removed; with FT, the cheap telescope now also allows to get abducted by default which makes the AbducterStandard obsolete.
- Use file "Abducter100_EP07.rar" for EP7 FreeTime

Let Teens Live Alone With TeenStar PC
Let Teens Adopt A Baby/Toddler/Child
>>> Check my profile page for further hacks <<<
Test Subject
#57 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 10:22 AM
Sorry for not reading it all. I downloaded the new one, and it works perfectly with BV and FT
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 1st May 2008 at 10:12 AM
MoonDawn,

absolutely no problem! Really not! I know from CtfG that he liked to put as many information as possible into the "Download Details" which makes it a bit difficult to quickly get to the point of interest. Just post if there are any kind of problems

Vironin

Let Teens Live Alone With TeenStar PC
Let Teens Adopt A Baby/Toddler/Child
>>> Check my profile page for further hacks <<<
Test Subject
#59 Old 3rd May 2008 at 4:05 PM
Thanks for the update, I already started calling names to the telescope because my sims wouldn't look through it. Many many thanks.

Musjes4
The Netherlands

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
(I'm one of the 2%, I don't smoke at all)

The only thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return. (Gaby, my sister)
Test Subject
#60 Old 29th May 2008 at 5:07 PM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#61 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 4:11 PM Last edited by marvelousmarja : 2nd Jul 2008 at 8:04 PM. Reason: I must be a noob
Alright! This is great, thanks!

A single drop of knowledge, is a drop of full strength
Test Subject
#62 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 1:44 AM
AWESOME!! I love aliens... I love them ALOT. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#63 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 2:19 AM
Thank you!
Comapatible with Apartment life?

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 1:15 AM
My sim is not able to use the telescope....she walks towards it and then she blips back away from it
Test Subject
#65 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 6:07 AM
I have yet to be abducted and he tries every night. I dunno if this works with Free TIme lol. Good idea but its just not working. I still thanked you tho creator!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy. (I'm one of the 2%. Never drank or done drugs before in my life.)
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#66 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 8:13 PM
I have a problem with this When my sims are ment to use the telescope, they are "jumping" away, and they cant use it. Somebody help me? Anyway, love the download, its amazing! (sorry for my bad english)... Thanx
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 4:03 AM
Thank you so much, you're a lifesaver!! I was worried my alien sims would all have to be born the cheating way, or else uninstall FT (which I like the EP too much to do).

The FT glitch was annoying me to no end. I thought it was a hack I had downloaded, and I was beggining to panic. *sigh* I am eternally grateful.
#68 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 10:49 PM Last edited by KittyFlufferDoodle : 19th Jan 2009 at 11:03 PM.
Teehee! I went to Strangetown and got poor Nervous Subject and his girl abducted!

Now NS is back and pregnant!
Test Subject
#69 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:06 PM
Thanks so much my sims almost never get abducted

Break my heart...i break your balls :-)
Test Subject
#70 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 10:58 PM
it doesnt work with apartment life! arggh <.< Do they need 10 logic points?
Test Subject
#71 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rosewyck
This looks cool! Can't wait to try it out!

me 2. i have having to type in boolprop to get abducted

Never let a computer know you’re in a hurry.
Test Subject
#72 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:18 PM
Can't use it in apartment life. Could you maybe fix it so it works?! pleeeease?
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 8:49 PM
WOW!

But one problem: the animations look freaky in my game;
My sim tries holding on to *empty air* to avoid being caught by the spaceship...
anyways it's a tiny price to pay for such a cool object!

Best to be wierd, never be shocked,
Break rules whenever you can't be caught,
Please don't be boring, routines go trough not,
Who cares what you do? Who cares what you say?
That's the altitude, don't be normal... Yay!
Field Researcher
#74 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maraphina
My sim is not able to use the telescope....she walks towards it and then she blips back away from it

I have had the same problem. I decided to take it out, along with all other custom telescopes I had. If this works for other people, great. It could have been a conflict. I'm not to concerned. I will find a way to get my sims abducted when I want them to be.
Test Subject
#75 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 11:49 PM
Thank you! I love this heck!
Page 3 of 4