Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 4:36 AM
Default Cure all NPCS
What's the easiest way to cure all the npcs in the game from vampires, werewolves, zombies, faeries, etc. Everyone's running around with wings and fangs it's ridiculous ?. I found the option in the settings to keep them from populating but it's not going to cure them, is it?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 12:40 PM
If you have testing cheats enabled, and then shift click on the mail-box one of the options should allow you to cure sims by group.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 1:38 PM
With Master Control and/or Story Progression. Don't know exact option or if is there a way to cure all Sims simultaneously (though I do know you should ought to try Nrass master control on a city hall, then go under Sim option, find a option that relates to Life State, select human and check All Sims that are within the town), but try out messing around with the options and find which one does the job without saving the game. Once you figured that out, reload the game and try the discovered method. I'm sure there are other mods out there that completely eliminate supernaturalism from all Sims.

If you oppose that and like doing things through vanilla means, than you'd have to manually cure them somewhat or through cheats. I also believe it's also can be done through SimPE until everybody is changed to mortal without having to enter the game.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
,,, I also believe it's also can be done through SimPE until everybody is changed to mortal without having to enter the game.

I used to love that in 2 that we could go into SimPE or whatever it was called and see the population so easily and make many changes to them. It was so easy to find and see them and alter so much. I did that a lot.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 2:38 PM Last edited by igazor : 26th Jun 2020 at 2:59 PM.
The MasterController way would be to use its MC > Sim > Intermediate > Occult: Remove command on City Hall or an in-game computer, filtering first to each occult type in turn (MC Cheats add-on module required). I guess you could select the entire town though and remove all of them in one round without filtering. If sims don't have the state being removed then they won't show up on the list anyway.

In TS3, Human is not a life state. It is the lack of all other life states. Usually where one sees the term "Human" within the mod commands, it's referring to the species (as opposed to other members of the animal kingdom like dogs, cats, horses, and blue furry creatures from Alpha Centauri).

As daisylee mentions, SimPE is for TS2. You can't reach and edit sims within a TS3 game save without loading up the save first.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karlissa
If you have testing cheats enabled, and then shift click on the mail-box one of the options should allow you to cure sims by group.

This method seems to have worked perfectly.