Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2021 at 3:56 PM
Default WCIF ggh-create's Machiya lots
Hello all ! I've been on a search for these Machiya lots (specifically Machiya A & B) created by ggh-create over on NicoVideo.

The links seem to work, but for some reason but they do not load fully. I've tried searching for functional files over on The SimsCave , Sims3Planet , and over on Sims-new. I've also tried the Wayback machine with no luck.

If anyone is able to download the file or can find it anywhere it would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 6:34 AM
How did you retrieve these Mediafire links, @nitromon? I stumbled across a same link in tumblr (download[insert number here].mediafire.com/...) and I guess it's still retrievable by the same method that you used. Thank you.

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 8:04 AM
^^ Thank you. It worked

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database