Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 10:02 PM
Issues with ENV cube and default shading in game
(I wasn't sure if this thread should be a new one or an update in my last question. Sorry for the inconvenience)

Well recently I created and uploaded an object that had a custom ENV cube. I did a final test with the sims2 university (basegame and university were all I had installed at the time after reformatting) and the ENV cube worked. There was also the game's default shading on the parts without an envcube that gave it a sort of shine. (this shading is present on a few other objects such as the 12th century song dynasty sculpted vase and the talking table from what I remember) After I finished installing the expansion packs i had all the way up to seasons (nightlife, OFB, pets, seasons) I noticed that the ENV cube didn't show up anymore. On top of that, the game's default shading was not present either. Is there any way to change this?

Blue alien back on track.