Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 5:39 AM Last edited by AriesFlare : 20th Nov 2012 at 6:10 AM.
Help Needed for sims2: How do you assign food to lunch,breakfast, or dinner?
I've made an attempt to do this. I know there is a possibility that the solution is probably not a big deal. Anyway, I've been trying to create a breakfast that was cloned from "Mac & Cheese". The problem is that macaroni is a dinner meal. How can I convert my custom made breakfast to only "Serve breakfast or make breakfast". I appreciate any help that is to come.

I'll just list some details of what I've done so far.

1. cloned mac and Cheese in SimPE 2.Recolored and finished all the editing such as text files and guids

3. I went to the pie menu area of SimPE and deleted "Serve dinner, Make dinner, Serve lunch, Make lunch". I only did this to see how things would work. When running the sims, there were two breakfast menus during breakfast and the dish still showed up during dinner/evening.

I'm new to creating meals and recoloring and I would like to know how to mod foods mainly. I would like to know how to mod energy drinks to fill hunger and energy. Really, I want to know how to edit when my custom made dishes can be served throughout the day.