Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 3:41 PM
Default Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Opinions Please!
Hello everyone,

Phew… A difficult sim to make, I asked myself even whether this sim is possible to make. What do you think?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 8:43 PM
hmm thats an awesome sim you created. nice touch showing a comparison with the smiling expression but...
its easier to give feedback on the sim (especially the sims face shape and how close you are) when both original and sim have a neutral expression and when the pics you compare match better in terms of their angle. also did you try to create an overlay of them for your personal use? that reveals HOW close the faces are for final steps that need to be done concerning the face shape. you need pics for that that are extremely if not exactly the same angle though. (like in this guide) =>#4

from what i can see now i would say the shape of the sims face is close. i like the mouth section, the lips and generally the shape of his eyes (for me the eyes apex is just wee too extreme in comparison to J G-L).
his ears could be a bit more rotated... the eyebrows are great (i really love the shape!) but sadly they look really blurry and thats not a settings problem since the rest looks awesome. the brows quality is striking (and not in a good way).
so all in all a bit more tan to the skin, little rotating the ears - similar brows in better quality and i ask "who is who"?

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 9:13 PM
In addition to what Shmovese said, a touch more mass on the nose (or less definition?), the upper apex of the eye needs to move out slightly (just over the iris rather than the corner). The inner corner of the eyebrows seems too low towards the eye. But otherwise, good job so far!