Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 5:54 PM
Default Drama.Lies.Tears
Hey everyone I just decided to write a new story!,Hope you like it v.

Hey everyone,My name is Dominiqua But most people call me Nikki.
Me and my family just moved to this new town called RiverBlossom Hills, I like it,I mean we have no choice we used to live in Los Angeles, *Sigh* The life of the rich and famous,But we lost some money and couldn't afford our lavish lifestyle so we moved here..

Ok so It's not that bad but compared to our big mansion full of maids and such this is little,But I'm okay with it I guess. I try to make it feel as much as home for the kids you know,the move was hard on them.

My daughter Liszeth is taking it the hardest,Shes been crying for two days straight,Its heartbreaking...I didn't want to have to do this but I mean if we wanted to keep the family together than it had to be done.

But who am I kidding I've got a big secret that could ruin our lives forever..Or even take one.......I just hope it never gets out.
Advertisement
#2 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:13 PM
ooo, I want to hear the secret! Great start ^^
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:38 PM
Shquee!the suspence :D

Intresting story moar updates pleez :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 9:50 AM
ooo wonder wat this big secret is! UPDATE PLEASE!

love ya xoxox
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 4:21 PM
uh oh big secret not good lol. I wanna know the secret.
Inventor
#6 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 10:36 PM
hmmmm... interesting characters. The names, btw, are great. "Liszeth" especially. I'll be watching to find out what comes next.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 4:06 AM
Default Chapter one
Thanks for the comments <3, heres an update for you guys (:

I had to get a makeover yesterday because my secret was catching up with me. I hate it but I have to get over it because It was the only way to keep my family safe and alive.We might have to move again and that stresses me out so much,I mean why did I have to ruin my life because of that one mistake.Well I need to stop stressing over this and go take care of my kids now since I miss 'em.Oh Liszeth just got a new makeover also because she wanted to be cool. I have to admit she looks pretty cute.

Not the best picture of her since she wouldn't sit still so it doesn't show how adorable she looks but is'nt it great? She said she made tons of new neighborhood friends and everyone compliments her. I'm really happy for her but it hurts me to know that all that popularity is going to be pulled from under her feet in a few months it breaks my heart. But it was my fault and I have to fix it.

The kids went off to school in the bus and it was just me,the baby and Tyrone in the house. I put the baby in the high chair for it's breakfast and cooked food for me and Tyrone,We ate and chatted about bills,taxes,and then jobs.

But then he joked about how hes the breadwinner in the family and I'm just the commercial wife.And that offended me! So I threw the plates in the sink and started yelling at him how I work my butt off to keep this family safe and without me doing this we would all be dead. I have such a big mouth how could I just tell him that.

He stared at me wide eyed and he had this weird look on his face. I bit my lip and thoughts raced through my head. He then calmly asked "What are you talking about",I stuttered and backed away from him,my head pounding "Just tell him" ... I looked around nervously and answered "Uhh..Gotta go to the store...Kids lunch..*sigh* and I ran out the door.

"I..I ruined everything" I thought as tears welled up in my eyes,I knew he would keep pestering me about the secret and then what if he did find out ..He would be heart broken and he could endanger the lives of my beautiful children.And then a thought raced through my mind "Maybe I should leave here...and never come back"........
Mad Poster
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 4:15 AM
WOW...I wanna know teh secret xD
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 5:37 PM
This is very mysterious... i wonder what the bad thing is that happened?
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 6:50 PM
Woah, this is a great story so far. The character's actions really reflect the severity one goes to hide things. Very realistic and very well written.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 11:27 PM
Oh boy you are gunna keep us waiting and waiting for this secret lol. Great update.