Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 5:23 AM
Default Emma Stone/Other sim?
Hi everyone, sorry that I've disappeared for the past few months, I had about a jillion problems with my game, and when I finally got it fixed I was too busy with exams.

Ok so I wanted to make Emma Stone, and I'm still working on her but I wanted to post this anyway. The problem is that Emma Stone has such a unique (and gorgeous) face, and I don't think my sim is really recognizable. But I really like how she turned out and I think she'd make a really good "other" sim. Tell me what you think!

Oh and freckles are coming, once I figure out how to get them into the accessories section.

Screenshots

People who say sunshine brings happiness have obviously never danced in the rain.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 5:33 AM
You actually seem to be quite close here and the freckles will help A LOT. I think the main thing to do in order to make her recognizable is to make the eyes more squinty and move them a little farther apart and down a tiny bit. In my opinion, Emma has a cat-like face so play that up a lot in your sim...archy eyebrows, squinty eyes and a square jaw. You are really close with what you have already!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 10:51 AM
You should make her eyes more wider,
give her a TAD bit of nasional crease,
make the nose bridge less wide,
and try some different eyelashes,
these preferred.
And FRECKLES!
Papercats freckles seem to be fit
their under downloads here.
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 11:36 AM
Emma Stone! :D
Brilliant start emmzx. I always thought you were one of the most talented sim creators here
I think it should be the nose mass that gets decreased. The distance between the noseholes could be decreased too, which could be achieved by decreasing the nose width and increasing the nostril scale, but I'm sure you have your own methods. Also, upper lip shape could be increased a little too.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 1:30 PM
She looks awesome, but something about her eyes just isn't right..

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Instructor
#6 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 1:47 PM
Agreed on that too. The irises should be a tiny bit more to the center of her eyes. Does that make sense? :S
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#7 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 2:42 PM
I think her upper eye apex needs to be played with. The inner corner of the eye is fairly narrow and yours looks a bit too rounded. Maybe bring it towards the center more? I definitely think this is a fantastic start and can't wait to snatch her up when she is done!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Oooold - creator can PM to have it unlocked