Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 6:20 PM
Close Door
Hello everyone!
This mod: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,9768.0.html, serves to close the doors blocked by lights or stair endtiles.

Is it possible to change a door to close behind a shower?

Observe the following image:

The shower is behind the door and not allow to closing, I am creating a caravan, so it is not possible to have more space for the bathroom.
Does anyone know how to close the door, without moving the shower?
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 12:17 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 1:29 AM
Thank you very much for your recommendation HugeLunatic, but the door still does not close (it behaves as a normal door)
I do not know much about configuration, but perhaps making a modification in BHAVs or OBJD files...

I think it works the same as with the ceiling lights, but I don't understand how the mod works.
if anyone can provide any information, is very welcome.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 10:31 PM
This is probably not the answer you are looking for but I would be very tempted to either, move shower & put the toilet and washbasin in the same room (prevents shower scold as well) or maybe use an archway and put a curtain over it? If there is a curtain that would allow it. It seems a good space saver for a caravan and saves getting into modding doors.

There is no Planet B
Theorist
#5 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 5:27 AM Last edited by ScaryRob : 9th Oct 2014 at 6:33 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by inu300988
The shower is behind the door and not allow to closing, I am creating a caravan, so it is not possible to have more space for the bathroom.
Does anyone know how to close the door, without moving the shower?

As an aside, but the toilet and sink won't allow that door to close either when Sims are using them.

I would remove the sink. Presumably there's another sink in the kitchen part of the caravan, right? You don't need a separate sink in a little caravan bathroom, imo. BTW, what your people call a caravan is what my people call a trailer, right?
In the sink's place, put the Maxis Schmidt's Wunder Tub. This shower looks old fashioned when standing alone, but when surrounded by three walls the only thing visible is the shower curtain AND it still lets you use whatever wall covering you want. (It's a magical shower). That solves the shower problem.
As for the toilet, it will remain open when Sims use it, because they're still occupying the door square, unless there's a mod for that too. Plenty of houses in the download section that have improperly positioned toilets in relation to bathroom doors that are like that. (None of mine though )