Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 7:14 PM
Default Misa Amane Sim (From Deathnote)
Misa Amane is (SPOILERS!) Light Yagami's girlfriend and the Second Kira. She goes by a stage name, Misa-Misa, when she's modelling or performing. She also has the Shinigami eyes.

I was wondering if the CC looks right on her, and if she resembles Misa in general. I'm not trying to make her look exactly like her, because she's an anime character.

NOTE: In the photo she is wearing blue contacts. Her real eye colour is brown.
Screenshots

“Everybody shut up!”-Sherlock
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 10:31 PM
Bump, because no one is replying.

Scholar
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 10:42 PM
I'd take a little pink out of her complexion. Other than that, I think she looks great.
Instructor
#4 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 8:16 AM Last edited by Tigerdyhr : 24th Dec 2014 at 11:32 AM.
I'm afraid I don't have anything constructive to say. I don't really think she resembles her that much (CC's great), but I just don't know how to de-anime an anime character. Perhaps some better shots of the actual bonestructure, both sim and comparison? Sorry :S
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerdyhr
I'm afraid I don't have anything constructive to say. I don't really think she resembles her that much (CC's great), but I just don't know how to de-anime an anime character. Perhaps some better shots of the actual bonestructure, both sim and comparison? Sorry :S

Bone structure doesn't matter much with anime characters, considering their faces don't show it much. If you didn't have anything constructive to say, why comment? :/

Instructor
#6 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 8:42 AM
Well, because I figured a little feedback was better than none? You bumped the thread, because noone replied. I'm not trying to be offensive here, I was just trying to let you know why I, at least, had not replied.

Maybe bone structure doesn't seem to matter much with anime characters, but when you attempt to make a sim look like one, it does matter. If it didn't matter, then it would all just be a question of CC (which, by the way, I said was great, I believe you asked for opinions on that too, right?). So to me at least, I think better comparison pictures might help.
Instructor
#7 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 12:11 AM
Hi,
The sim you made is really pretty but it doesnt resemble Misa that much yet - but I believe that with some work she will look like her
The haircut is a great choice! I also really like the shape of her eyes - is it possible to make them bigger?
I agree with Tsyokawe that her skin is too pink. I wouldnt use any blush for her because it makes the cheekbones more noticeable which is not good for anime character. Maybe you can also try to make her hair more yellow to increase the resemblance? I think that her lips should be smaller and her chin less round.

I understand that it is not possible to make an exact copy of an anime character in The sims (especially because of the enormous eyes) but you can still work on the facial features which are possible to achieve in The sims - like her pointy chin or small lips. I also believe that some longer brows will help a lot.
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 5:11 AM
perhaps you should try a live action character of Amane Misa would be great to scalp than the anime' cheer's with your work

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 10:26 AM
I remember I found a suitable straight double ponytail hairstyle for Misa Amane, on Kewai-Dou

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland