Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Castle Moore - No expansion packs required.

by Christine11778 Posted 15th May 2006 at 8:46 AM - Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 9:22 AM by Christine11778

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 101 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 2:00 AM
great, but i can't use it...the game crashes when i try to enter...
Test Subject
#77 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 9:29 PM
same goes for me....-tries redownloading-
Scholar
Original Poster
#78 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 11:47 AM
I have downloaded this home from this site and installed it on a different computer than the one I created it on. The game did not crash and I had no problem entering the home. There are only three things that I can think of that may be crashing your game:
1. Corrupt file, try downloading the file again.
2. Terrain paints from this lot deleted from your game or never installed. Please ensure all terrain paints were installed as this will cause the house to crash.
3. This home is on a 3x4 lot which is not a large lot, but maybe your computer cannot handle medium to larger lots?
I hope this helps!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#79 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 6:45 AM
Holy cow! This is amazing! I've just started making lots myself and I know how much work it is. This castle has inspired me to make a disney themed neighborhood! Now, if only I can figure out how to make a genie lamp house O.o. Thanks again for a gorgeous work of art!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 12:55 AM
This boggles my mind. I can't even begin to try it myself. Thanks for such an awesome looking castle. Some sim family will be very happy.
Test Subject
#81 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 1:51 PM
Oh~ It's beautiful. I would like to use my sim to spend time in this castle.

Thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 3:12 AM
I keep getting a pop-up from my Clean Installer that it "could not find a part of path..."
Test Subject
#83 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 10:46 PM
Just want to say that I am a big fan of your lots. I love the castles and the wallpapers are so pretty and colorful. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Test Subject
#84 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 2:28 AM
i love your hosues i dont know how you do it. but im surprised at how little bedrooms they have for such big houses. anyway youre very talented.

Saltine crackers must rule the earth!
Test Subject
#85 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 3:32 AM
amazing thank you sooo much....i've looking for this kind of house for soo long ...
Test Subject
#86 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 7:40 AM
very nine!!!! amazing!!!
Test Subject
#87 Old 4th May 2008 at 5:13 PM
Your very talented at making houses!
Test Subject
#88 Old 22nd May 2008 at 8:16 PM
Too bad my stone-aged computer is very choppy. Otherwise, love it
Test Subject
#89 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 7:56 PM
Thank you so much for making this! I have been looking for nice houses that don't require most of the expansion packs. Thanks alot!
Test Subject
#90 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 6:34 PM
ya know...if we can make AWSOME stuff why can't they? cause i'd be happy to call you the queen of that castle right there!

FLY COW FLY! cow: mooo!!! me: WHAT THE? WHAT DO YA MEAN YA CAN"T FLY!
Test Subject
#91 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 12:16 PM
I at first wasn't going to download it because it doesn't have enough rooms for my huge test familys (Some hairs, clothes, etc mess my game up)
But I just saw the picture and..... I have to have it. XD
Test Subject
#92 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:36 PM
oh wow, awesome. thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#93 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 2:22 PM
WOW, it's great! It's just what I was looking for, and I love it! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#94 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 5:24 AM
I love this house so much but unfortunately I can't play this one. I love your design of the house but apparently my seasons expansion doesn't. It doesn't recognize the roof as a roof so my sims keep saying "there's weather in my house" and get sick all the time. If you could find a way to fix the roof problem I'd love to re-download it. Like I said, it's beautiful, I just can't play it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#95 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rockerbabyskitt
I love this house so much but unfortunately I can't play this one. I love your design of the house but apparently my seasons expansion doesn't. It doesn't recognize the roof as a roof so my sims keep saying "there's weather in my house" and get sick all the time. If you could find a way to fix the roof problem I'd love to re-download it. Like I said, it's beautiful, I just can't play it.

This house was built before the Season EP came out and it would be too much work which I am not inclined to do to make it Season friendly.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#96 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Christine11778
This house was built before the Season EP came out and it would be too much work which I am not inclined to do to make it Season friendly.

I understand that, one I had built got deleted when my computer crashed. I have yet to rebuild it. Like I said, it's very nice though.
Test Subject
#97 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 7:07 PM
Everytime when i see one of your creations i just think WOW and now you uploaded this castle i just love it ♥thanks
Test Subject
#98 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 11:17 PM
This is beautiful !
Well doneee (:

The past can hurt, you can either run from it or learn from it.
Test Subject
#99 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 9:18 AM
I am blown away- this is unbelievable! Reminds me of Disneyland hehe
Test Subject
#100 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 4:06 PM
OMG that was a miracle
Page 4 of 5