Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wal-Mart Supercenter

by Architect Of The Future Posted 25th May 2007 at 9:41 PM - Updated 5th Oct 2008 at 5:57 PM by Architect Of The Future

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 6:53 AM
now can you do a gamestop or eb games the best walmart yet here kind of like the one near to me at miami Fl
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 6:21 AM
Very impressive. I think I am going to be downloading quite a few of your business buildings. lol.
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:20 PM
I like this lot.thanks
Field Researcher
#29 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 7:13 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
#30 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 5:55 PM
Omg O: Awesomeeee :D!!!
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 4:29 AM
Excellent! Now my 'hood is nearly perfect. Thanks and as usual it's amazing work!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:28 AM
o_o You are amazingly good at this. I hope you are going to be an architect in the future, 'cause I would so want you to build my house if you're as good at it as you are at this. Please keep building us awesome buildings!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marty Scorsese
I suspect anything I had to say about the private korporate takeover of every aspect of life in the U.S. and now across the globe would fall on deaf ears and probably get my posting removed.

That said, I hope that this type of content will be used extensively by machinema filmmakers who will make hard-hitting documentaries on this very subject, even if that wasn't the original purpose of making this content.

DAMMIT IT IS CORPORATE!!!!!!! =\ Sorry, that really annoyed me. THIS IS AMAZING AND IMMENCE AND I LOVE YOU. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 1:14 AM
Dude, your community lots are UN-FREAKIN'-BELIEVEABLE. I really hope you make more and are looking forward to them. P.S. I have a request. Could you make a hospital? Thanks
Test Subject
#35 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 3:23 PM
could you do this for sims 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 8:10 PM
This is like my first comment ever on here, I downloaded ur movie theater, and walmart center, you did incredible, i dont know why ur stuff isnt featured, and yea thnx for letting us download, You are awesome =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 10:06 PM
Omg i love this so very much you made it so realistic
you even included the mc donalds like Wow xD
thanks very much.!
-hits thanks button-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 10:58 PM
This looks just like the Walmart at Senatoba. Way to go!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 12:20 AM
You did a great job! Before this I had downloaded your McDonald's, which is great, and I added the McDonald's to the Wal-Mart on the left side of the building. By the way, can you think about building a Target or a K-Mart? Please think about either one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 7:41 AM
Such an awesome idea! I plan on downloading this beauty! <3
Test Subject
#41 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 9:30 PM
This is soo cool!! But each time i download a lot it never shows up in my game! I extract it and everything and it still doesn't work only objects
I sure do wish i could have this in my game
but its still a great wal-mart :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 3:06 PM
You have done an excellent job. I love the walmart in my Sims town because it just a one stop shop for my Sim to get grocery's or to go out to eat. Love it. Keep up the great work! =-)
Test Subject
#43 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 7:59 PM
wow ggood job
Test Subject
#44 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 1:04 AM
Omg Your Amazing! Thankies!
Test Subject
#45 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 1:54 PM
this is so cool haha thanks(:
Instructor
THANKS POST
#46 Old 27th May 2014 at 1:39 AM