Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 4:34 AM
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 10:14 AM
How long have you non-mods users been able to keep a save file before it blows up? Just curious. I had one too many files get corrupted or unplayable and I started using fixes like Twallan's Overwatch. I also am not a fan of how EA's Story Progression handles my game (from a programming perspective, it's awful) so I use Twallan's mod there too. I don't use anything however that changes the difficulty of gameplay, alters the flow of time, etc. I only use things that will enable me to play the game without fear of losing a save to EA bugs.
Test Subject
#128 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 1:18 PM
My answer is NO. I hate how sims look without CC. I hate their plastic skins, weird fake looking hair. The clothes are just fine because we can change colors, but yeah. Their looks is what bothers me the most.

By the way - when I first got my sims3 I thought that they are so ugly and they have kinda fat looking faces. Is it just me or that's how it really looks like? :D
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by UndeeUndead
My answer is NO. I hate how sims look without CC. I hate their plastic skins, weird fake looking hair. The clothes are just fine because we can change colors, but yeah. Their looks is what bothers me the most.

By the way - when I first got my sims3 I thought that they are so ugly and they have kinda fat looking faces. Is it just me or that's how it really looks like? :D

Yeah the Sims do look a bit 'cartoonish.'
Page 6 of 6