Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 3:47 PM
Default Better Improved Weight System?
We all know that the sims 2 uses animations and body meshes to change different states in the Weight System in TS2, but in TS3, wouldn't it be cool, to have a better system so you can go alittle extreme on it, either if its total macho to a fat coach potato. Instead of reaching the dead lines of body building or fat gaining. Maybe these could be traits aswell? Like fat people can't run as fast, unlike the stronger people who can run faster.. I want your ideas on it.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 1:53 AM
Well, we've already seen pics that show extra-fat sims, extra-muscled sims, and extra-skinny sims. Whether they'll go as far as traits for it, we don't know, but certainly, there will be more body shapes and types.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 9:24 AM
HP, can you give us the pics please?
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 4:31 PM
@HP: Yeah I saw those pics, they looked pretty cool, but I guess we would just have to wait and see.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 4:36 PM
WorkYourMagic, the pics HP's talking about are on thesims3.com.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IntrepidLlama
WorkYourMagic, the pics HP's talking about are on thesims3.com.

XD i havent saw that site scince march