Replies: 432 (Who?), Viewed: 121314 times.
Page 18 of 18
-.-- -.-- --..
retired moderator
#426 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 5:29 PM

You all knew it really, because everyone plays MYSHUNO!, right?
Mad Poster
#427 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 10:23 PM
My sims have played Myshuno and I've even posted screenshots of them, but I guess I just haven't paid much attention to the machine itself.
Mad Poster
#428 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 11:23 PM
I don't think I have actually played Myshuno myself, but there's a Myshuno machine at the Club Venezia in Veronaville, and Andrew and Julian have played it. They seemed to enjoy it. (Since I built that lot, I guess I must have put the machine there myself!) Once I've achieved my ambition of becoming a Sim, I'll get Andrew to show me how to play it. I'm sure he'll know how to use those buttons to best effect.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
-.-- -.-- --..
retired moderator
#429 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 11:52 PM
My sims like Myshuno so much, I sometimes even see a single sim playing it all by themselves!

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#430 Old 21st Dec 2020 at 9:08 PM
Notebook

I'm not creating sims/sims stuff anymore, but I'm still in the creative path, check part of my current creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Feel free to call me J.R., all my friends calls me in that way.
Theorist
#431 Old 21st Dec 2020 at 9:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
You all knew it really, because everyone plays MYSHUNO!, right?

@simsample
It's been a long time since my sims played that game.
There is no myshuno in my current hood. Mayor Garance Rivest hopes to be able to open a community center during spring though.
-.-- -.-- --..
retired moderator
#432 Old 21st Dec 2020 at 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa
There is no myshuno in my current hood. Mayor Garance Rivest hopes to be able to open a community center during spring though.
I have Myshuno in my community center too, but the picture above is the communal area of a luxury apartment block. As you can tell by the sim playing by himself, they only let the most fashionable and mentally stable clientele live there!
Field Researcher
#433 Old 22nd Dec 2020 at 3:43 AM
More detailed things in my game:

Necklace

Maneki Neko

Painting in the wall

I'm not creating sims/sims stuff anymore, but I'm still in the creative path, check part of my current creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Feel free to call me J.R., all my friends calls me in that way.
Page 18 of 18