Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 2:37 AM
"Ring Bell" grayed out even when sims live in the house?
So, previously, I thought that My neighborhood was being deserted, but instead, I've just found out that it's been bugged!

Ok, so i followed this sim's car to his house, and when he gets near the front entrance of this "unoccupied" house, he disappears (makes me think he lives there, i mean it's common sense if he disappears in front of the front door then he lives there). But, when i click on that house that the guy disappeared in front of, I get the "Ring Bell" Option and when i put the mouse over the option it says "No one lives here." WTF?!

I followed like 3 other sims, and this always happen.

What's going on? I'm so confused, is this a bug? Has anyone gotten it?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 7:24 AM
if it is a npc service sim they goto vacant houses and lots too disappear till they needed again
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#3 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 10:48 AM
That house isn't really occupied, "homeless" sims just walk into the nearest building and pretend to disappear.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Inventor
#4 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
That house isn't really occupied, "homeless" sims just walk into the nearest building and pretend to disappear.

Or they go to an empty lot.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 11:44 PM
Aw man, so they're still homeless.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado

ghosts do that as well. spooky
Instructor
#7 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 6:34 AM
kennedy household did this once. "nobody live here" but yes she did, just as she always does. (this corrected itself the next time i played)