Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 12:51 AM
Default More Options for Movie Makers
I'm currently in the process of making a music video using The Sims 2 and for the video's concept there is a need for a big explosion (like a bomb explosion). I'm having trouble finding such an object in the game or even so much as a user-created download to represent the explosion. Because of this, I think that it would be cool if we had more realistic possibilities in the game. Not to mention a little more ACTION (think "Die Hard" and "Mortal Kombat"). The domestic side of The Sims is fun n' all, but can get old pretty fast. It would be nice if the developers could/would incorporate more chances for action/adventure in the game for those of us who like to take our sims to a whole (at times "otherworldly" hehe) level. Just to spicen up the activities, ya know? I was just thinking about that. Well, I'm off to continue my search for "explosion-like" downloadable content.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 9:30 AM
There are firecrackers in game. I think they come with holiday stuff pack.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 12:56 PM
Maybe even an EP for movie-makers? It can be chock-full of special effects and stunts and NEW ANIMATIONS - YAY!

I've said this lots of times, but this would be the most logical way for EA to introduce violence into the game - if the Sims are all 'acting' and don't actually sustain real injuries or die and bleed 'fake' blue blood, then I'm sure that EA can keep their precious Teen rating.

Please call me Ace