Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:00 PM
Default Unable to hammer a slot
I need some help here... I have a pool and somehow I couldn't use the hammer tool on this particular slot, I tried with other slots and it work... so is there any reason for this to happen? I would like to restore the land and remove the pool but now I am stuck because I can't remove that slot...

Here's a picture of the slot that can't be removed.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:03 PM
Same thing happened to me with a fireplace chimney. I got rid of everything but the cap. I just built around it and after playing for a couple of game hours, I tried the hammer again and it worked. So maybe your thing is stuck like that too.
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:50 PM
Try removing the window from above the pool tile, often the game thinks objects need support that they don't.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:50 PM
I had this problem yesterday and thought it will be fine if I restart the game or something but it's still the same... I rebuild the surroundings already but it doesn't seem to help.

Anyone know how to solve this problem?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kattenijin
Try removing the window from above the pool tile, often the game thinks objects need support that they don't.

I have tried that too.. removing things that are on top and nearby... I wonder why it won't work and it doesn't give an error message...