Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 2:55 PM
Default *go out*
i keep getting forced out all the time because all i want to do is keep annoying the sleeping sims, is there a way to disable the auto get out system?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 3:37 PM
Not exactly sure what you are talking here, but you are bordering on either asking for "Game Help" or "Where Can I Find" both of which have their own Forums.
Theorist
#3 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 3:59 PM Last edited by BewitchedPrue : 5th Feb 2010 at 4:57 PM.
I believe the OP is asking about the automatic "Please leave our house now" that sims will tell visiting sims if it gets to late. So if your sim is over at another's house and it gets too late, your sim will automatically be thrown out of that house and won't be able to go back until morning. The OP wants to know if it's possible to stop that at all.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BewitchedPrue
I believe the OP is asking about the automatic "Please leave our house now" that sims will tell visiting sims if it gets to late. So if your sim is over at another's house and it gets too late, your sim will automatically be thrown out of that house and won't be able to go back until morning. The OP wants to know it it's possible to stop that at all.

that's exactly what i meant, was in too much of a hurry to check what i typed so sorry for my miss typing.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 4:39 PM
Good Call! missed that possibility. Can it be done, sure. Not sure though, if that is hard coded in the core or not, but probably is as I don't remember seeing anything like that in gameplaydata which is used for Tuning (XML) files. You could try and search the downloads or post your question inSims 3 WCIF
#6 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 5:49 PM
Go visit the Pudding Factory on MATY. There's a mod that lets your sims sleep, eat, etc. without getting kicked out of other people's homes.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 7:58 PM
I believe if you get one of the new WA traits--"Inappropriate but in a good way", the one that makes it so you can sleep in other Sims' beds and use their showers and stuff without pissing them off--and then go to bed before it gets to that too-late point, you can stay in the house as long as you sleep until morning.

Come to think of it, the owner doesn't seem to kick my Sim out if she's engaged in some sort of activity. If she's constantly conversing with the other members of the household, she stays past "curfew", but the second she's idle, they'll boot her out. (If memory serves.)