Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#201 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 1:36 PM
When I'm alone and something is in the way, I do the "HALLO THIS FUCKING THING IS IN THE WAY CAN U NOT MOD?"- action
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#202 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 4:35 PM
When a customer is being stupid, and you feel like helping natural selection along by dragging their hunger bar aaaaaaalllllllll the way down to nothing.
Instructor
#203 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 5:38 PM
This morning I tried "dragging" my bladder bar so I could continue sleeping...
Theorist
#204 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chreai
[snip...] When you're visiting a friend or relative and mentally taking measurements of their house so that you can design it later. <----totally guilty of these. [snip...]

OMG totally this and when we're driving around town, I see houses and think, ya, I can make that house and make a drawing (if I see more than one house I like) so I can remember when I get home

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Lab Assistant
#205 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 7:18 AM
... when you are angry that the weekend starts because this way it will be two more days until you get promoted. Well, that and you really don't know what those aliens did to you, so maybe you will be on maternity leave all week, having a child and it will take you a whole week until you can finally go back to selling snacks at that stadium....
Alchemist
#206 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 9:51 AM
When you occasionally do the "Gerbits" cheerleading dance alone.

Just call me Nikel
Inventor
#207 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 12:17 PM
When you see yourself in the mirror and look for the "Change Appearance"-option.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Test Subject
#208 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 3:42 PM
When you're having to wait for something and think 'oh, it's okay I can fast forward it x3!' then you realise you can't and get disappointed (this has actually happened to me, often).
Lab Assistant
#209 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 9:28 PM
You've played too much when you think that you are a sim and some random girl in another universe sits ther and plan your future.
I can't help it, i think about that a lot.
Page 9 of 9