Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#826 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 3:57 AM
My uberugly sim J.R. (almost as ugly as a Maxis-like sim) kissing his ubergorgeous fiancee Akane in their private onsen.

NOTHING FORBIDDEN HERE!!!!!!
Quote: Originally posted by MTS Rules
On MTS, you may not post:
Pictures that contains nudity, which we define as exposing the female nipples, or the butt crack/genitals of either gender, including semi-transparent stuff like a sheer bra.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#827 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 6:34 PM
Cuddling sims are so wholesome and cute.

And just another wholesome moment from Wayne and Arianna.
Field Researcher
#828 Old 26th Sep 2020 at 7:32 PM
Nick and Alice Brown
After several years married and having a teen daughter, they are still enjoying their honeymoon.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Forum Resident
#829 Old 26th Sep 2020 at 7:57 PM
Very nice JR. I recognize Alice's jean ensemble. I believe my Sims have something similar.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Field Researcher
#830 Old 26th Sep 2020 at 8:17 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 27th Sep 2020 at 3:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by HobbesED
Very nice JR. I recognize Alice's jean ensemble. I believe my Sims have something similar.

It's pretty sure you have something like and you also did a texture conversion of it, I don't remember if the original was Chriko or WDS, but I liked the model and converted its texture to MixdCrysy's Fitchick separates a whole bundle of years ago, but I don't remember to have shared it to BAS or any other site, I well remember to have shared some Tops at BAS for these separates, but not pants, anyways all of those stuff I had at BAS is lost, clothing, sims, paintings, mats, sculptures and the piece that bothers me the most that it was lost, my VW police car, no one saved these stuff nor ask for them.

Scholar
#831 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 3:04 PM
I do have one VW (Golf) police car that you shared but as I recall you had a few police cars. If this is the one then I do have the original download file.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#832 Old 11th Oct 2020 at 10:49 PM
Girart and Mally Redwood snuck away from their busy peasant lives to enjoy a night out together <3

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Field Researcher
#833 Old 15th Oct 2020 at 1:27 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 15th Oct 2020 at 1:38 AM.
@lfria nice scene and screenshot.

Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
I do have one VW (Golf) police car that you shared but as I recall you had a few police cars. If this is the one then I do have the original download file.

Yeah @Chris Hatch that's the one, also were available in my section some european recolors my bud Stefan did for it

We left unfinished a SWAT van based on a 2003 VW Transporter and another police car based on a VW Touran, in early 2013 I had finished the meshing and Uv mapping of those cars, when I had the political problem that set me out of the live world for a year and a half, when I was released from "the tomb" I went to BAS several times in a short period, but my creative endeavors already took another way different than simming.

Another car I made in that time, was my favorite police car of all the ones I worked on, possibly you remember a long WIP thread I did at BAS about that car done from scratch, using a basic model from Honda as 3D blueprint, it was never shared due to a rights problem with Honda.

Here is my favorite cop (Honda Today) being reused for another platform, along a sexy cop I did for that platform.
(Raw render done with Pixar's Renderman via .rib file from a Daz studio scene)

3 months ago when I reinstalled TS2, I looked for BAS and it was gone and all my stuff in the "Eastern Shrine" (Sims, clothing recolors, objects, etc, not less than 100 threads with downloads) was gone with BAS, I've looked for online backups of the site, at GOS, Simscave and other sites, and none of them have something from me, it tells my that my stuff there was just garbage that didn't deserve to be curated and saved.

The most complete SFS folder of BAS I found here: https://simfileshare.net/folder/23917/ only has 5 pieces from me in an almost hidden subfolder: https://simfileshare.net/folder/88191/ important to me only 2 pieces, my Thori gate and my Chouchin lantern.

I was the culprit of the previous derailing of this thread, my apologies, then lets share a pair of pics with couples that is the real subject of the thread to not derail it again.

The bedroom set used in the first pic belongs to our dear fellow/friend @AdelanaSP and is available here at MTS.

さようなら

Lab Assistant
#834 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 2:39 PM
Chester Gieke and his new GF Lisa Sell, a townie, having a home-cooked lunch together.

Screenshots

"Better to have a short life that is full of which you like doing then a long life spent in a miserable way."

Alan Watts (1915 - 1973)
Forum Resident
#835 Old 5th Nov 2020 at 4:37 AM
Here is a Shape Island couple - Matt (BodyBuilder) and Rivia (ClassicPinup)

Screenshots

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Field Researcher
#836 Old 6th Nov 2020 at 3:55 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 6th Nov 2020 at 4:50 PM. Reason: Grammar and typos
@HobbesED a very nice couple, Rivia a stunning lady as usual in your female sims, and Matt a very good looking bodybuilder, CPU and BB a great combo of bodyshapes .

Mad Poster
#837 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 10:06 PM
Jenna and Peter having fun in their Halloween costumes

And these two (Tony and Melanie) might have something cooking up in the lab/kitchen (and not just Mel's pumpkin pie )...

Field Researcher
#838 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 12:30 AM
Beautiful artworks @simmer22, yeah ARTWORKS in bold caps, as they goes beyond simple screenshots, your composition and carefully done postwork made them wonderful pieces of Art, :lovestruc on the other hand, nice couples.

Mad Poster
#839 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 1:28 AM
Default Julian and Andrew on the Eve of their Marriage

Usually I post in-game pictures using the game's largest in-game format (600 x 450 -- I can remember when that was considered big!), but occasionally I find a subject that requires my new laptop's full resolution. We are now in the last few days before Andrew and Julian's wedding. It being Sunday they went to Church with Gloria and Garry, and discussed the forthcoming double wedding with the parish priest, the Rev. Elspeth Anderson. Afterwards they had a meal out at Gaia (because they couldn't get a table at Londoste), and then Andrew and Julian went home with Garry. They are taking the opportunity to make out in Garry's hot tub for the last time before he moves out of the Ranch Retreat (59 Via Venezia) and into 19 Chorus Court with Gloria. Julian will be moving there too when he marries Andrew. All being well, that should be later this week. They are planning a double wedding in St. Simeon's Parish Church, near the Market.

For those of you unfamiliar with my game, Andrew is the very first Sim I made, when I first started up the game on 30th November 2012, and I made Julian, along with his family, three or four weeks later. They started going steady a few days after that. These boys were therefore with me as I learned to play, and I feel very close to them. I wish them all the best for their wedding, and hope they have many happy years together!

Julian is on the left and Andrew on the right.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#840 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 2:44 AM
Some couples from my Pleasantview Epic Challenge

Chloe Caliente (daughter of Nina Caliente and Don Lothario), on a date with her boyfriend Robbie Harris (son of Brandi Broke and her second husband, former maid Remington Harris)

Evelyn Langerak (daughter of Kaylynn Langerak and Benjamin Long) and Dorian Dreamer (son of Darren Dreamer and Cassandra Goth) share their first kiss.

Alexander Goth and Meadow Thayer tie the knot.

Arthur Goth (son of Mortimer Goth and Dina Caliente) asks Coraline Pleasant (daughter of Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant) to go steady.

Hector Goth (son of Mortimer Goth and Dina Caliente), with his new fiancée, Audrey Burb (daughter of John and Jennifer Burb). He's a Romance Sim, but as the heir to Goth Manor (Alexander moved out due to some family drama), he's expected to get married. Audrey, who he dated all through his teen years, understands him more than anyone and won't mind if he strays every once in a while!

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Forum Resident
#841 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 11:12 PM
First time parents Milla and Symon are excited for their next chapter in life!

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Lab Assistant
#842 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 4:18 PM
I wanted to see how many odd sims couples ACR would conjure up between the 3 base game neighborhoods. The most surprising is probably Bianca Monty and Kaylynn Langerak, who immediately fell each other two different times! -- once and then again after my game crashed without saving.

Ah, Family sims... Looks like they're both getting the fairy tale ending they want.

Olive Specter and Patrizio Monty also spent a great deal of time slow dancing with Coral Oldie, and Oberon Gossamer/Summerdream and Kent Capp had a first kiss as well. Interesting.
Link Ninja
#843 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 6:13 AM
Default Married Life - Amelia & Charlie
Now that Amelia and Charlie Calhoun are back from a Twikkii Honeymoon (they picked up a surprise souvenir ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) Here's some rot-your-teeth-adorable pics of the newly married couple that unfolds in an evening and morning slice of life style scene.

Their wedding pics, if interested.

@jain - thanks for the comment on those wedding pics BTW! If you hop back to the FB group you can fine more story-like captions to it all but here I like to make it quick and more about the pics because it's a pic thread

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#844 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 12:17 PM
He is a romantic sim, I already know that this couple won't last long..

Please, sorry for my bad English..
Mad Poster
#845 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 1:26 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 28th Mar 2021 at 1:43 PM.
Default Andrew and Julian - Slow Dance in the Kitchen

sugoisama says that Knowledge Sims like slow dancing.. Well, Andrew and Julian certainly do. Late on Valentine's Day, the recently married teenage gay couple are enjoying a slow dance together in the kitchen at 19 Chorus Court. Julian gave Andrew the sailor suit that he wanted as a Valentine's Day present, and he looks the cutest he's ever looked in it. "Irresistibly cute," says Julian. "I can't keep my hands off him!" As for what Julian's wearing, what can I say? It's what he wanted, and Andrew bought it for him. It's made of leather, it's black, and there's not much of it. I believe it may be Julian's take on Lederhosen, which he claims the right to wear on account of his German ancestry.

Meantime Julian's precocious little brother Hans looks on fascinated. Unlike Julian and Brigitte (the middle Moltke sibling, recently turned teen) who are both Knowledge, I can't help feeling that Hans is a Romance Sim in the making. Thanks to the Childhood Crushes mod, he already has both a boyfriend (Hermes Hunter) and a girlfriend (Tessa Ramirez).

Despite being married, Andrew and Julian are planning on returning to school after the weekend. I believe they're thinking of wearing these outfits, at least for the first day back. "I think we'll be the only boys in the school with wedding rings," says Andrew.
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Instructor
#846 Old 21st Apr 2021 at 1:08 PM Last edited by moonlight__ : 12th May 2021 at 11:57 PM.
I wanted to own a record and music store so I made a random hipster couple and they became very likable to me

Edit: Their daughter is absolutely beautiful, she's a toddler and she has dad's tan skin and moms big blue eyes and light brown hair <3
Edit 2: They're extremely toxic, the husband is a cheater and a drinker the daughter is acting out, the business is a bit on a downfall... https://modthesims.info/m/showthrea...602#post5739602

I'll keep walking on the sunny side and we won't stop dancin' 'til we die

Our honeymooooooooon, our honeymoooooon

The way your hair come down and make you look oldeeeer
how you get so handsooome, my boyyyy?

lol sorry I had to put the lyrics
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#847 Old 12th May 2021 at 11:32 AM
This has to be the most unlikely couple in my neighourhood- Hecuba Crumplebottom and Justin Thyme, the badly resurrected zombie chef.
Screenshots
#848 Old 16th May 2021 at 5:31 PM
I gave Sanjay a wife - her name is Deepali.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#849 Old 22nd May 2021 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hecuba Crumplebottom and Justin Thyme

I've often thought that, if you're a non-smoker yourself, kissing a heavy smoker might be a less than totally pleasurable experience. But when your lover won't even take the cigarette out of their mouth to kiss you . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, back in Veronaville, two more lovers, famed in European literature, have got together. I give you Othello and Desdemona:

Othello Moore lives with his parents and an older brother Ross in the Via Veronaville. His father runs a little general merchants' shop in Poet Place. The shop backs onto the back garden of their house. Desdemona Capp lives with her parents, two sisters and a brother in Cappland, a well-appointed half-timbered house near the market, across the road from the Capp Manor Estate. This picture was taken outside her house.

Othello is a delightful little boy, and I have every confidence that he will never lay a finger on Desdemona to hurt her. But just to be sure, I'll keep an eye on him and make sure he never has a friend called Iago. There certainly is no one of that name in the neighbourhood at present. The nearest that we have is a Jamie, and I suspect that Jamie and Iago are both pet forms of James / Jacob / Jacobus. But Jamie (a teen who lives downtown) is gentle and friendly, and nothing at all like Iago in the play. So I reckon Desdemona and I have nothing to fear.

(Thanks to jfade and BoilingOil for the Children's Crushes mod!)
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Link Ninja
#850 Old 23rd May 2021 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moonlight__
I wanted to own a record and music store so I made a random hipster couple and they became very likable to me

Edit: Their daughter is absolutely beautiful, she's a toddler and she has dad's tan skin and moms big blue eyes and light brown hair <3
Edit 2: They're extremely toxic, the husband is a cheater and a drinker the daughter is acting out, the business is a bit on a downfall... https://modthesims.info/m/showthrea...602#post5739602

Oh wow that fell apart, poor fam but the *drama* BTW you take perfect pics, pure scene/simtography aesthetic. Do you have any other places you post your pics?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Page 34 of 36