Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#101 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 11:56 PM
Ok heres the story.... I changed my infants defaults, didnt like them, so i changed them back and apparently i didnt do it correctly. All the boys had flesh colored binkies with an eyeball on it. Sorry Tyler Noble and Martin Franjola! lol

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 6:33 PM
the geeky firefly Ouuch that hurts!
Instructor
#103 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 5:24 AM Last edited by McChoclatey : 6th Nov 2012 at 7:57 AM.

DERP.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Mad Poster
#104 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 2:36 PM

Tina is a hippy; Mitchella is a Curious. Neither of them thinks there's anything odd about a parent playing guitar outside in his underthings. Whatever you have growing up, that's what you think is normal.

Whoa, Tank is hot! Not particularly graceful, but hot.

Zoe thought her friends Monica and Stella should get along great. Mutual incomprehension, however, is the order of the day.

"So, Klara, any advice on how to get someone to rid me of this pesky virginity?"
"Well, if I were you, I think I'd start with not going around in a sweaty polyester mascot uniform."
"But chicks dig a guy in uniform!"
"....."

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#105 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 5:49 AM

Poor James Caustic got stuck in this pose.

He looks confused.

Checo is offended at James's likeness to a wooden doll.

HOW DO I CAR

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Field Researcher
#106 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 4:28 PM
McChoclatey Lol herp a derp
Field Researcher
#107 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 11:14 PM
Why i´m not surprised about the flying pork above the sleaze empire?

Lab Assistant
#108 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 11:27 PM
Hint: Chinese Taboo
Oh, so many funny images have been uploaded since I was last here! Ah, now what should I post?

The ghost that thought she was a dog:

There goes her GPA:

Cause of death determined:

What's really in those snack bags:

The myopic cheerleader strikes again:

LASTLY, can you spot what's wrong with this picture?
Field Researcher
#109 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 4:58 AM
Effelenn Haha man, that´s truly funny!!
Field Researcher
#110 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 4:06 AM
Agnes C. and her new toy..she likes flowers.

Mad Poster
#111 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 12:14 PM

I broke Pauline/Paul Aspir when genderswapping my uberhood. Oops.

Morticia Goth is a classy lady.

The Monty elders are judging me.
Field Researcher
#112 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 2:48 AM
Poor Emma! She expected to learn and have fun with her friends at school, not come home like this!:

Unfourtnately, neither removing the glasses and then putting them back on or switching to other pairs of glasses fixed the glitch. So I ended up scratching the glasses and pretending she got contacts or something!

Apparently Emma actually likes watching her parents make out:

Making this even more humerous, Emma wasn't the only one who walked in on her parents. About five sim seconds after she left, her sister Anja entered the room...by which point Gene and Melanie (the parents) had moved beyond kissing, if you know what I mean! Needless to say, they will be locking the door when they go to have private time from now on!
Instructor
#113 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 9:32 PM
I don't think that's how you get into bed, Suzi.

She just laid there with her eyes looking like this for a few seconds before she fell asleep, it was freaking creepy!

Call me Abi if you want, it's easier to type than my username!
Field Researcher
#114 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 4:11 PM
Agnes joined her crumple patrol station with the tank, (next to her home). After she arrived, i saw two. But she owns only one tank what the...?

Instructor
#115 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 6:53 PM
Yes, that door was an accident waiting to happen!

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Field Researcher
#116 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 3:26 PM
THE LAW

Field Researcher
#117 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 7:09 PM
Hot rod

#118 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 12:38 PM
Flarz, I've always wondered where did you get the objects - beer, grungy decorations, cars, tanks and so on - Did you download from somewhere or you made all by yourself? By the way, very creative screenshots I've seen so far.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Mad Poster
#119 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 3:28 PM

Heidi, I don't think Ashleigh is listening anymore.

You can tell Nemo was raised in a lab. "Um...you don't need to stand right there, do you?"
"Where else is there to stand?"
"You could at least try to make conversation if you're going to stand on my feet and block me from getting up."
"Conversation?"

Daniel Kim and Emilio Casa make up over a chess game, discussing the girl who keeps disrupting their relationship.

Orlando (hulaing) gave Jimmy (seated, reading) an autographed copy of his children's book, so Jimmy sits down to read it to his son James. Who doesn't seem to have the same vision of the story the adults do.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#120 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloodyScholastic
Flarz, I've always wondered where did you get the objects - beer, grungy decorations, cars, tanks and so on - Did you download from somewhere or you made all by yourself? By the way, very creative screenshots I've seen so far.

BloodyScholastic The download list is endless lol. Many stuff i found in mts. The tanks and the declasse vigero beater (gta4) were taken from vovillias sensational page for cars! http://www.vovilliacorp.com/portal.php
Rubbish parts: http://misty-fluff.livejournal.com/11068.html
:D
Scholar
#121 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 4:43 AM
lawd Flarz, that was you taking pictures outside my house? I knew I should have shot your ass right then. You just jealous of my pink top hat. And I done left my baby layin' all up in the street, bout to get his ass run'd over, uh-uh. Thats the last thing I need, Social worker takin' mah chillunz away again. Got me twisted with this foolishness. *fans self with pew bulletin*
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 2:44 AM
This thread is hilarious! I'd never had anything THAT funny happen in game, until just now while I was playing and caught sight of something strange happening to Phoebe Goth while she was delivering the second of her twins. Apparently, her mother-in-law managed to set the kitchen on fire, and in her haste to run and panic like an idiot instead of doing anything constructive, Phoebe had a little glitch.

OMG where is her other arm???

...there it is. o.O Maybe she needs those 3 extra days to handle that arm problem.
Then she tried to put the baby down, and he got stuck to her hand. So she tried again, and after he'd gotten stuck again and filtered through her neck, he ended up suspended in mid-air while she rushed to dance uselessly around the fire and let her hygiene score plummet.

Parenting fail. Floating baby win.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#123 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 2:50 AM
For those of you who weren't in #Create earlier, here's an outtake from one of my mods.

If you are wondering what that green and red thing is, it's her knitting.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Field Researcher
#124 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 7:41 AM
Inga and Anja take the whole twin-bonding thing a bit too literally:

Lab Assistant
#125 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 5:06 PM

After a long day at work, Jay Knight thought he was in for a relaxing night, He wasn't expecting his pregnant wife to throw food in his face..
Page 5 of 103