2 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 3:26 PM
Aiden Leong with his new little green bundle of joy, son Galax.

Cristopher and Brielle (Phillips) Hogan with their newborn baby girl Padgett.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#52 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 11:40 PM
This time when I clicked random I got my first set of 'twins and quads mod' twins.

My beach bums had

Bondi

And Surf. Two boys.

Dad immediately put the baby on the floor to go play with the cat and mum totally ignored Surf while feeding Bondi. Such 'great' pleasure sim parents they are. For those that may not know, Bondi is a well known beach down here in Australia.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
#53 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 11:15 PM
http://s18.postimg.org/xx6u0rn45/Sc...ache=1371248073

Yolanda and her newborn son, Isaac. The game crashed before I got a chance to save.

P.S. Sorry the picture's so small
Instructor
#54 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 4:39 PM
Julie Phillips gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy named Paisley and River. Pictured here is River, who struck me as adorable from the start.

Standing off to the side is proud older sister Marina.

And River again, this time as a toddler being held by dad Blake.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hazl
Julie Phillips gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy named Paisley and River. Pictured here is River, who struck me as adorable from the start.

Standing off to the side is proud older sister Marina.

And River again, this time as a toddler being held by dad Blake.

my new cousin's name is Paisly

Challenges:
- ISBI (Sylvarlotte)
- Wishacy: (Odette)
- Do It As You Go (Cas)
-Perfect Genetics (Alyssa)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#56 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 4:06 AM

Emily really wanted to go bed but there were too many adults in the way.

Her older brother David. They pull some really great faces.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#57 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 9:17 AM
Oooh Never posted or looked in this thread, easy way to go "Aww!"

Well, Here's One i managed to get of My Sim Jenna's Baby: Georgia Madison

Screenshots

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Scholar
#58 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 10:01 PM

This is Strangetown's newest occupant, little Demeter Beaker, seen staring at her delighted father. She's going to have his hair...
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 4:39 AM Last edited by nmcmbmnm : 12th Jul 2013 at 4:51 PM.
My lady that became a mayor started this chain, I've kept it going quite far for being me.

Lady mayor's granddaughter, Beatrice. She was a cute toddler.

I think this is one of my favourite screenshots, lady mayor's daughter Linnea (who's picture as a child is in my Sims 2 kids-thread) and Beatrice on her birthday.

Even the cat was there to celebrate her.

Beatrice's son Sebastian (who happens to be one of the cutest male kids I've ever seen) and step daughter Rebecca. Family smooch going on here. I found it really cute, Rebecca is so cute-ugly. Her eyes became brown instead of alien black... hm...
Mad Poster
#60 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 6:39 PM Last edited by grammapat : 15th Aug 2013 at 5:45 AM.
I love toddlers the most. This is a character from Widespot, the son of Penny Weiss (a standard alien) and cad Rhett Hart. Penny named him Hartless and put him up for adoption. He's raised in the Soggybottom family - a happy frog family that raises pink dogs.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#61 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 6:30 AM
The 3rd generation plant babies of my apocalypse family. They were sprouted by their mother, Olive Hawthorne-Seavy. The brunette is a boy, Lysander. The one with black hair is a girl, Fern.

Screenshots
Scholar
#62 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 7:59 PM

After Melody Tinker dumped her new baby brother Leon in the bathroom, Baxter came to investigate the squalling.

According to Baxter, he was going there to "be hugged" by Leon. Er...what? I don't think it's corruption (I hope not!), since it dropped out of his queue after a while and pets have a tendency to decide for themselves if someone is doing something with them (i.e. Baxter trying to "pounce" Stephen while he was jumping around in excitement over Leon's birth) and it was amusing. Just you wait, Leon will be hugging you too much when he's a toddler...
Oh, and look at that unpainted wall. I tell you, the Tinker house is depressing.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#63 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 10:18 PM
hmrnd3, are they plantsim twins? I had a pair of twins once which gave me a huge surprise as I hadn't known they could spron twins. I've never seen anyone else with a pair before or since this either.
Freefalldreams, cats will do that towards babies. It's not corruption.

Candice

Sorry that came out really bright!

She's the cutest toddler in the hood. Don't let the sweetness fool you, she only has 1 nice point!

~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#64 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
hmrnd3, are they plantsim twins? I had a pair of twins once which gave me a huge surprise as I hadn't known they could spron twins. I've never seen anyone else with a pair before or since this either.

Yes! They were twins. Their mother is a twin whose parents both had the increased fertility aspiration reward thingy.
#65 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 3:29 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 7th Aug 2013 at 3:49 AM.
Old photo I found of Giovanni and his sister Maria Spiro, aren't they just precious?

Funny how Giovanni's now an adult and Maria now a teen, lol

EDIT: Maria's actually now a young adult
Screenshots
Test Subject
#66 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 4:24 PM Last edited by Little White Comet : 27th Jul 2013 at 12:01 AM.
Okay let's give this a go then, yeah?
My first baby pictures comes from my Uberhood Challenge. Their parents are Fabian Junior, Generation 3 spare from my legacy, an also the male version of Lola Singles. Oh and yes, they are triplets.
-
Selene Junior

Serenah Junior

Helios Junior
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#67 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 12:55 PM
Shell Sand, the first child born in my mushed up version of the Test Of Time Challenge.

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#68 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 8:13 AM
Default Lueberlion Family
My silly little Anemone of the Lueberlion family finally going to grow up xDDD She having a birthday party~!!

It suprised me so much! Once she become a toddler, she looks so much like her father, Aster!!! ;OOOOO

She's really such a cutiepie!! >3< She loves to play the doll house her parents brought for her and reallyy loves to sleep sideway!! (Seriously everytime I see her in her crib she's always sideway ;O) XDD

She also really loves to play water.... loves to play water to the point where she play toilet water.... :I

Actually my friend reminded me that her name is "Anemone" which is also a name of an underwater flower ;PP I guess that makes sense about why she loves water so much.. lol XD
Field Researcher
#69 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 1:03 PM
Finally trying Katu's Ugry Ugries challenge and OMG... O.O

Felix Ugries

His mother is JessTheEx's Bronte Platt (the green one!)

I cant find the link to Ugry Ugries....

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#70 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 8:22 AM Last edited by Sanypsia : 13th Aug 2013 at 8:01 PM. Reason: Didn't like the lazy sucky post.
The next generation of Pleasantview:

Brandi Broke had been obsessed with her growing belly ever since Skip died. This baby was the impossible baby; the couple had been so careful for so long not to get pregnant. They used contraceptive on both ends, with black-market pills each morning after for good measure. But as she thought back to that one passionate moment, in the early hours of the day that would prove nothing but tragic, she couldn't help but smile. It brought her peace to think that Skip's sixth sense, which he'd always had and revolved around death, had told him that his time had come. That his parting gift should be that of life rather than that of monetary value. When the baby came, he removed the thorns ruthlessly jammed in her heart. It eased Brandi's being to think of this new little bundle as Skip's Last Hurrah. It gave her something to focus on other than Dustin's deteriorating behavior; Beau's poor upbringing. She blossomed and flourished with this new, positive outlook on Skip's departure, and in time she'd use it to turn both of her boys around. For now, though, she had to focus on the families' precious new addition. She called him Tanner, after Skip had told her to originally name Dustin that, and it stuck.

Dina Caliente always spoke of how she'd be a mother someday, it didn't matter to whom she spoke, as long as she spoke it. She'd been dubbed the "Blonde Bimbette" by most of her co-workers and she'd been told by numerous people to step back and let Nina take over the important parenting role. "No gold digger will ever make a decent mother." Don had tried to tell her, romantically, one night over wine at the fine dining institution. He hadn't worn protection, though, and a few months later Dina found herself waddling uselessly around her and her sister's Condo - eagerly awaiting the big "pop." Little had she known just how fertile she was! Excited to be blessed with a child of each gender, and eager to apply her long thought-out names. She excitedly welcomed Rafael and Gabriella Caliente into the world; and she ignored the rude criticisms from those who knew her.

While Dina was strutting around, flaunting her ever growing belly, Nina was hiding hers in shame. She had long been considered the smarter of the two twins; no one had expected her to get pregnant, so soon and out of wedlock, especially not with that man-whore that went by the name Don. Nina was supposed to be the brains of the operation, rounding up rich men for her sister to consider or marry. She wasn't supposed to have fallen in love with the town womanizer, and she wasn't supposed to carry his spawn, but she had. And she was plenty ashamed by it. It didn't help matters that she and her sister had fallen into a feud after discovering the other was pregnant; and at the same time no less. They'd be stuck practically raising triplets! When the day came that she gave birth, she quickly dubbed "it" Antonio and held "it" to her eye-level, sizing him up. This was going to be interesting.

The start of the next Strangetown generation:

Ajay Loner and Jodie Larson were quick to fall in love after she fought with her brother and he responded to a "Roomie Wanted" ad. It had been a whirlwind relationship, each sweeping the other off their feet. With intense passion and love the couple had completed what many strove for in a mere year. That's why, when Renee was born, they were nothing but smiles. One year, that was all it took for them both to go from "out of place" misfits to a perfectly placed couple. And Jason? Well, he's still out of the picture, but he's eager to meet his new niece. Word spreads quickly in the small little town that is Strangetown.

(PS this is an uberhood)
Screenshots

Take the Hard Hat Challenge. A relatively quick challenge designed to be added into almost any established hood.

Hollow Tune - Brick 'N' Mortar.

{San-Yip-See-Ah}
Mad Poster
#71 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 5:54 PM

Crane Hawkins socializes as a dog person.

Laus Newson & his big sister Guadalupe by Peni G, on Flickr

Lance Point supervises his little sister Adena on her rocking horse.

Minerva Newson amuses Adena's twin Eva.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#72 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 1:51 PM
Little Mike looking forward to a car trip
Field Researcher
#73 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 8:36 PM
More of the next Strangetown Generation:

A simple closeup of Renee's face is all that's needed to prove Ajay and Jodie's love for eachother:
(Would have added in last post, but I was already 1 pic over the limit)

Pascal Curious was a devout believer in Life Beyond Our Own. He had spent most of his life -from early childhood to mid-life adulthood - studying people's claims in sighting UFOs or being abducted. He had watched his sister marry a man named "Pollination Tech #9", but refused to believe that the specimen wasn't human. He believed only what he saw with his eyes, and what he saw with Pol was a strangely colored man with a made up name and story. But none of his studies could have prepared him - or his body - for the toll of an actual abduction. When the bright blue beam of light shone on him and sucked him mercilessly away from his telescope, he panicked. The months he spent aboard the ship, being poked, prodded, tickle tortured and viciously abused, were nothing compared to the shock of finding himself pregnant when they dropped him off again. Nine months and a very confusing birthing process later, Pascal found himself stuck with the beautiful, if strange, Siegel Curious.

Jenny Smith had been on the verge of a breakdown when Johnny's birthday came along. All she had wanted in her life was to see three of her children graduate college. Three. Not two. And when Johnny expressed no interest in even attending college, she sank into depression. The depression lasted long after Johnny's birthday party, and all Pol (pronounced Paul) could do to get her to smile was to offer a last-ditch attempt at another child. He'd known that she was coming close to a complete loss of fertility and that she wasn't likely to receive, but at least it broke her glum attitude and helped him "get some." Little did Pol expect that she would take him so well at the age of 40 - and little did he expect twins. He often spends his mornings taking over the glum disposition he had tried to rid his wife of, hitting the bottle and tiredly ignoring the wailing infants, Jason and Jordan. (Yes, I know, /another/ Jason.) Jordan is the bottom pic, Jason is the top.

Take the Hard Hat Challenge. A relatively quick challenge designed to be added into almost any established hood.

Hollow Tune - Brick 'N' Mortar.

{San-Yip-See-Ah}
Mad Poster
#74 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 5:45 PM
Hermia (Veronaville) and her daughter Hernia (because I always misread her mom's name as Hernia):

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#75 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 6:11 AM
All the world's toddlers!

Tycho Curious, son of Vidcund, of Strangetown

Susie Casa, of Downtown Drama Acres

Rhein Land, of Widespot, with her mother Mary.

Arden Hart, of Widespot, with his uncle's girlfriend Penny Weiss.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Page 3 of 42