Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#276 Old 8th May 2019 at 11:01 PM Last edited by GabyPurpleB : 9th May 2019 at 1:49 PM. Reason: Added a better picture of Christine
Default Two kids from Angela and Dustin
As some of you guys might know, I made Angela and Dustin get married and have kids as teens. They first had twin girls Candy and Christine, when they moved to a cheap apartment, Brandi insisted to Dustin that he gave her one of them, He gave her Christine. Later Angela got pregnant and had Dustin Jr(I still surprised that pre mades could have kids born with the vitiligo skin )
Screenshots
Attached Images

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#277 Old 15th May 2019 at 10:41 AM
Little Gentry Monty just had a birthday party!

Mad Poster
#278 Old 16th May 2019 at 8:40 PM
Dustin's twins. He has four children (1 with Angela Pleasant when they were teens, 3 with his wife Sandra Roth) and ALL of them look like mini versions of him.

Lexie Broke

Cory Broke

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#279 Old 17th May 2019 at 1:52 AM
Maria Arlecchino of Veronaville had a son with one of my sims. Her son had her looks and went by the name TJ. He has grown up completely now.

Field Researcher
#280 Old 30th May 2019 at 10:03 PM
Default The kids of Dustin and Angela (updated)
Dustin Jr and Candy

Candy hugging Dustin after he arriving from his job

Christine(She definitely has cc skin for some reason and I would like to know why)
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#281 Old 31st May 2019 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GabyPurpleB
Christine(She definitely has cc skin for some reason and I would like to know why)

It would appear you've downloaded a skintone with a genetic value (between #1 and #2) - same with the vitiligo skin. Though I swear Angela and Dustin both only had homogeneous genes for Skintone #1 (so... maybe they have the same or similar genetic value and it's random?) - not sure if Meetme2theRiver's Pleasantview gives Angela (from her Dad) and Dustin (from his Dad) genes for skintone #2 if you're playing that version. I didn't even know there were recessive skintones until the Patel's popped out 2 kids with skintone #2.

I remember asking the same question on the BBS back in 2007 or so Turns out I had gotten a geneticised skin from downloading a sim from the exchange that the skintone was attached to though I guess if you also downloaded some custom skintone but didn't check to see if it had genetic markers, that could also be the issue.

Field Researcher
#282 Old 31st May 2019 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
It would appear you've downloaded a skintone with a genetic value (between #1 and #2) - same with the vitiligo skin. Though I swear Angela and Dustin both only had homogeneous genes for Skintone #1 (so... maybe they have the same or similar genetic value and it's random?) - not sure if Meetme2theRiver's Pleasantview gives Angela (from her Dad) and Dustin (from his Dad) genes for skintone #2 if you're playing that version. I didn't even know there were recessive skintones until the Patel's popped out 2 kids with skintone #2.

I remember asking the same question on the BBS back in 2007 or so Turns out I had gotten a geneticised skin from downloading a sim from the exchange that the skintone was attached to though I guess if you also downloaded some custom skintone but didn't check to see if it had genetic markers, that could also be the issue.

Oh lol, that's weird but cool, Sims 2 still surprises me And I am playing vanilla Pleasantview, maybe those skins are between #1 and #2, or something. Still weird but kinda cool, I think I'll only fix it if one of their future kids get a skin tone that's too weird
Mad Poster
#283 Old 3rd Jun 2019 at 11:29 AM
Darren and Brandi are proud of all their 11 children, but today Darius Dreamer gets the limelight. He (and his triplet brothers - Dylan and Dean) graduated university. Darius was the only one to have a graduation party. He leaves with a 4.0 GPA!

Also he's the first Dreamer/Broke to become an adult first before becoming a parent (not counting Dylan, who is gay).... but only by a tiny margin

Forum Resident
#284 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 2:02 PM
Fiona, daughter of Cassandra and Don, was very upset when Don was kicked out of the house.

Emmett, son of Cass and Don,had a tough time sleeping that night. Grandma Bella sat up with him and shared some pie.
Field Researcher
#285 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 11:44 PM
Default Dustin Jr as a toddler

Dustin Jr as a toddler
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#286 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 2:57 AM
Nice little birthday party for Circe and Loki Beaker's daughter

Mad Poster
#287 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 1:01 PM
Astrid Broke - Daughter of Mark Broke (Brandi & Skip) and a PT version of Malcolm Landgraab II
She was adopted by Tristan (Johnny & Ophelia) and Alice (The Tinker's). She has been living with her Great-Grandparents (who were her Mum's foster parents after she got abducted herself and had Astrid's hslf-brother Altair) while her Dad is in Uni.

Pandora Curious, daughter of Gloria Loner (Ajay Loner & Alexandra Teatherton) and Abacus Curious (Chloe Curious & Don Lothario)

Lab Assistant
#288 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 11:22 AM

Zain and Natalie Nova; children of Castor Nova & Allegra Gorey

Imogen and Lily Smith; daughters of Johnny Smith & Ophelia Nigmos

Malcolm Landgraab V; son of Malcolm IV & Marisa (a townie, can't remember her last name)

Shyanne Dreamer; daughter of Dirk Dreamer & Lilith Pleasant

Call me Hannah
Mad Poster
#289 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HH22
Zain and Natalie Nova; children of Castor Nova & Allegra Gorey

Castor & Allegra had twin boys in my game that look identical to Zain and Natalie. Malachi looks like Zain (but with black hair he dyed red) and Lucifer looked like Natalie (but with black hair and I think blue eyes).

I wonder why someone keeps disagreeing with my pictures, do they dislike my pairings or just thing the names I choose are horrible?

Forum Resident
#290 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 3:32 PM
I was wondering the same thing, not just about your pics but others in other threads as well. I'm not sure how someone can disagree with a pic?? I always hit 'love' on pretty much everyone's posts because they took the time to get the shot, upload it to the internet, and post it here and I love looking at sim pics. :lovestruc
Scholar
#291 Old 8th Sep 2019 at 12:32 AM
A descendant of Mitch Indie and the Gavigan's of many generations:
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#292 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 10:59 AM
Logan Cooke, son of Julien and Violet (Jocque) Cooke.

And his little brother, Marius, with Grandma Sophia.

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Mad Poster
#293 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 8:36 PM
Tanner Traveller seems to have inherited his father's blond hair somehow.

Actually...now that I think about it, Tina also has blonde hair, so maybe Trisha has blonde as a recessive gene.

He looks happy enough to have that much of his mother's wrist shoved into this face

Honestly, so cute
Screenshots
Scholar
#294 Old 29th Jan 2020 at 12:30 AM

Katrina Caliente, child of Dina Caliente and Mortimer Goth. A very self-assured young lady.

Left: Skip Juinior "Skippy" Broke, postumous child of Skip and Brandi Broke.
Right: Leon Tinker, child of Wanda and Stephen Tinker.
Both of them live at the SimCity Orphanage, and share a talent for getting ahold of snacks rather than actually eating a civilized breakfast.

Mercutia Biggs, posthumous child of Mercutio and Marla Biggs. Makes all that mess worthwhile in her mother's eyes, to Marla's own surprise.

And that foot in the green pyjamas next to her belongs to...
Alberto Ramirez, child of Lisa and Checo Ramirez. Lisa died when he was born, and Tessa feels duty-bound to care for him...
Instructor
#295 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by velvetina
Mason and Adeleine, children of Herbert and Faith Goodie, just turned into toddlers. They're so cute!

Replying to myself after all this time just to say they're children now! Still cuties

They look a lot like Faith. She has STRONG genes.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#296 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 10:09 AM
Here's Dulcinea, the child of Mortimer Goth and Dina Caliente
Screenshots
Test Subject
#297 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 2:25 PM
I started playing Desiderata Valley and these are the teens.
Emily Picasso (JessicaxMatthew), Pavel Una (NatashaxJulian Cooke), Philip Joque (SophiaxMarcel),Tobias Bell (HannahxIssac), Michael Mole (JohnxSharon) and Linda Contrary (OpalxEdward)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#298 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 2:22 PM
Here we have all the teens and kids from Desiderata Valley.
Screenshots
Attached Images

Test Subject
#299 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 3:58 AM
This is Giovanni Lothario, son of Don Lothario and Nina Caliente... He is much more handsome than his father, though he is just as much of a playboy if not more... I am trying to get him to settle down with his girlfriend from college Andrea, but his mind is always wandering to other women... Maybe he will have a change of heart soon...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#300 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 3:26 PM
Kenji and his adopted older brother Budd.
Kenji is Etsu (Cho) and Ty Bubbler's son.
Budd is Jared Starchild and Moonbeam Williamson (daughter of William Williamson and Blossom Moonbeam)'s son

Cousins Friar Capp (Juliette Capp & Orion Teens) and Lucius Capp (Tybalt & Lilith (Pleasant))

If it counts - a female clone of Herb Oldie. She's dating the male clone of Coral Oldie

Page 12 of 15