Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#51 Old 10th May 2009 at 3:11 PM
Ah, so Kyle was right! It IS Henry (so weird, the Henry in my story is a sweetheart <3)
Advertisement
Inventor
Original Poster
#52 Old 10th May 2009 at 3:52 PM
Hehe, well Henry has a lot more background then you think!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:44 PM
Hmm very interesting. Its good shes regaining some of her strength. Great update.
Inventor
Original Poster
#54 Old 10th May 2009 at 9:09 PM
Yes, it allows for more freedom in the story!
Inventor
Original Poster
#55 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 11:00 PM
Default Chapter 6 - Let's Talk
New chapter, yay! No promises, but I shall try to have chapter seven up before tonight.

CHAPTER 6 - Let's Talk

Hospital Journal 2
I have noticed something. Sam hasn’t been around to see me at all. I guess we have both been kidding ourselves that we like each other. I mean, if he hasn’t been in to see me at all… I just don’t click with him. I so wanted to have some romance right away, but now that I know that Henry is here…

Well, I just don’t know what to do about Henry. I have no idea? I know that the time has come to talk to Beth about Henry. I feel she has the right to know… But I’m nervous. What will she say? What… what if she doesn’t believe me? I need a friend here, I know I do. It’s so important to have friends, especially now that I have to deal with Henry.

And now I have another problem. I have noticed that she and Henry seem to be getting along quite well. I wish they wouldn’t be friends. Unfortunately, from the way they talk to each other I fear they are more than just friends. I never thought I would say this, but I think that Henry really has feelings for her.

I know, I know I have to warn her. But more than that, I need to her about Ariana. Actually, I need to tell both of them, but I suppose telling Beth first would be best. Yes, just the thought of going to Henry… talking to him… it’s really more than I can bare to do alone. The doctor has told me she is visiting today, so I will try to get her alone to tell her everything that I have planned.

Oh, I so hope she comes alone… No such luck. They are here now, both of them. I will try to get Beth alone, but I doubt it will work.

Hospital Journal 3

It is nighttime now. I would guess that it’s around 11:00 or so, but I can’t tell for sure. No clocks! I wasn’t able to tell anyone anything today, because somehow Beth found out it was my birthday, and she brought in cake and balloons and the whole shebang. She sung and everything! Henry was there too, but he stayed sitting in the lounge chair, not participating. Thank God for small miracles like that. I don’t know what I would have done if I had to pretend he was Jacob.

All in all, I enjoyed the party, despite the fact that I couldn’t eat the cake. Fortunately, Beth left it for me on the night table. Everything should have been were it not for the fact that there was no chance of getting her alone! Every time it seemed I was about to, Henry called her over. Oh, that reminds me of another thing. I haven’t actually seen Henry at all! I mean, I know it’s him from his voice. I could never forget that voice. But… I’m kind of curious to see what he looks like after all these years. Is he still as scrawny and nerdy-looking like he was when we first met? Or has he changed, like I always wanted him to. I remember asking him,

“Henry, get contacts. Please?”

I always knew he’d look cute with contacts. But I’m getting off subject.

I’m tired again now; the doctor (Dr. Watson) gave me lots of tests and some medicine. He said it was to make me sleep, because the more I sleep the sooner I can go home. It is making me sleepy. I’m grateful to him, really I am. I am always so tired around here, but I can never seem to get enough sleep. Hang in there, self. All right, now I’m getting too tired to talk for much longer. Good night!

Hospital Journal 4

It’s exactly 10:12. I know because after I yelled at Dr. Watson (well, I screamed at him in a whisper) he brought me a clock. Unfortunately, it’s a stupid alarm clock, all red and metal-y. You know the kind I’m talking about. Anyway, he said I could go home today, since I can walk a little bit and I can talk enough to get around.

The best part is, Beth is taking me home! When I asked her if “Jacob” was coming with us, she told me he had something else to do. I’ll see if I can get her to stay at my house long enough that I can tell her what happened between Henry and me. I hope she takes it well.

Kay stretched, sighed, put her book away, and climbed out of bed. She finally had some normal clothes on again, a T-shirt and jeans. That was the first thing Beth noticed when she arrived at the hospital and saw Kay in the waiting room.

“You have a new dress, girlie!” she said, full of energy and excitement. It was a sharp contrast to how Kay looked, with her sunken eyes and bandages-just-peeled-off face.

“Come on,” Kay said. “Let’s go.”

The ride to her house was quiet, and Beth couldn’t figure out why. But, like the good friend she was, she let Kay stew. When they arrived, Kay got out of the car, turned to Beth, and with an air of instramation said, “We need to talk.”

“Um, okay.” Replied a confused Beth. “Let’s… let’s talk in my kitchen.”

While Kay got herself comfortable, Beth made some tea for the two of them. Then, sitting down, she asked Kay.

“What’s up?”

“I… I need to tell you about Jacob. He’s not Jacob. He’s Henry.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well… let me start from the beginning. When I was nineteen, I met Henry.”
Mad Poster
#56 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 1:08 AM
interesting twist!:D
Forum Resident
#57 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 1:43 AM
Wow, great ending point! Can't wait to hear their story.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:02 PM
Wow yea i cant wait to hear the story either always a twist at the end.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:05 AM
It's refreshing that you used mostly maxis' game based clothing, items, and etc; instead of many CC. lol. Good story so far. :3
Inventor
Original Poster
#60 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 1:52 AM
Default chapter 7 - Memories
“He and I were at college together. Oh, he was so cute back then!

I remember… well, we were the campus cuties, the two of us. We started going out, maybe four months into my first year? It was his second. We did everything together – homework especially. I remember going over to his apartment to do work. We never really got the work done, we were kind of too busy. But I loved him all the same. Yes, I truly felt like I was in love. Sure, there had been past boyfriends; seven or eight of them. But it was Henry who made me feel special. He never pressured me to do anything, all though it was clear that he wanted to WooHoo. Little by little we worked outselves through the steps, and by the time my third year came around, I was still technically a virgin, but not by much.

Henry had taken me to parties before, and every time he would try to get me to WooHoo with him. It never worked. He would ask me,

“Why won’t you do it? We’ve been dating for three years. By this time, some people are engaged!”

“So you want to marry me?”

“If that’s how to get you in bed, I sure do.”

Well, I didn’t want to marry him, but my virginity was very important to me.

“Henry,” I said kissing him “I don’t want to get married. Let me promise you something. If we are still together by the end of this year, we will do it.”

That promise took him by surprise, I think. He agreed heartily, hugging me and kissing me at the same time so hard that he nearly pushed me to the ground! The rest of the year flew by in a flash, and before I knew it, it was May 1st, and the last day of school. Henry made sure I’d been kept up-to-date on my promise, so it came as no great shock to me when he slipped an invitation into my mailbox at my apartment.

It was an invitation to Bella’s Bash, a wild end-of-the year party that I’d gone to twice before. Each time was crazier than the last, but they never got broken up because Bella was so rich that she bribed the policemen not to break it up. I thought I knew why Henry had given me the notice, but I checked the back just to make sure. Sure enough, he’d scrawled HERE on the back.

“Oh, great,” I remember thinking. “The best time possible.”

But really, I was scared.

The bash was that weekend, so I went shopping for clothes and makeup and more clothes. By the time Saturday night rolled around, I was good and ready.

The party wasn’t what I expected. I thought I’d see half-naked women, guys drinking and drinking… but I didn’t see that – not yet. For now, all I saw was a room full of people dancing to some pop music. Henry and I joined in, and soon we were groovin’ along just like everyone else. I guess I didn’t really see how much I was drinking, but it was a lot.

Henry kept proposing toasts to random people and things.

“To me!”
“To Bella!”
“To Kay!”
“To dancing!”
“To music!”
“To ShayShay!”

Every time he proposed a toast, he’d sip a bit from his glass, but refill mine and make me drink it. “Have some more!” He’d tell me. Even after my fifth glass, he insisted I take more, only this time he upgraded me to beer. By eleven, I was pretty drunk, despite my high tolerance for alcohol. Finally, he pulled me out of the party, and carried me to one of Bella’s bedrooms.

“Good. No one in here.” He muttered, but I wish there had been. Perhaps if I had surprised a couple in there, it would have woken me up, stopped what was happening from happening.

Henry and I first started making out on the couch, kissing and groping eachother… He obviously was enjoying it, and I was too drunk to want anything but this. So we kept at it for who-knows-how-long, long enough that he’d got me good and riled up. Then he jumped off me, and told me,

“Dance!”

So I danced for him, on the little raised platform the room seemed automatically to hold. Gradually, he took of my clothes one by one until I was standing there in my bra and panties, cold and shivering, too drunk to know what was going on. But when he started to move towards me, I held him off, not wanting him to take me.

“No, I… I don’t… want to.”

This was my feeble response. My efforts to resist him were backed as strongly as possible under the circumstances, but the beer he made me drink was so strong, and the wine tired me out so much, that it was no trouble for him to hold me down and take me for as long as he wanted to, as hard as he wanted to…

To his credit, he didn’t leave me there, but he took me back to his apartment and laid me down on his bed. The next morning I awoke with little memory of what had happened, just curious at how I happened to be in his bed with my jacket, shoes off. When I sat up, I saw him making coffee, and I asked him what had happened.

“Oh, we partied until one or two, but I guess you had a bit too much to drink, because you told me you wanted me to take you, right then, right there. I knew you had to be drunk, because you never talk like that. So I brought you home.”

I didn’t remember what had happened, so I took his version of events as the true version, and got up.

“Go brush your teeth, wash your face and take a shower, and I’ll drive you home.”

“What? I can drive back to my dorm by myself sweety. I don’t always need you to be my knight in shining armor.”

“Kay, you probably drank your weight in beer last night. Don’t you have any headache at all?”

As soon as he said it, I knew it was true.

“You’re right, as per usual.”

After that, things went back to normal. We both went on dating, and I had no idea that I was no longer a virgin. That is, until about three weeks later, over the summer, when Henry and I were on a two-week vacation.

Needing to keep in touch with my friends from college and not being near the internet, Bella and I we were texting back and forth.

Kay:HEY BELLS

Bella:HEY KAY. HOWZ HENRY?

Kay:FINE

Bella:JUST FINE?

Kay:LOOKIN HAWT WITH NO SHIRT

Bella:WOOTWOOT

Kay:HEHE YEAH

Bella:HOW GOOD IS HE?

Kay:WHAT DO U MEAN?

Bella:HAVE U2 DONE IT AGAIN?

Kay:WHAT R U TALKIN ABT?

Bella:JESUS GIRL! WOOHOO!

Kay:WHAT?

Bella:HOW GOOD IS HE?

Kay:WHAT?!?!

Bella:COME ON, DON’T PRETEND U HAVENT DONE IT

Kay:WE HAVENT!

Bella:UH HUH, SURE

Kay:REALLY I SWEAR IM STILL A VIRGIN

Bella:NO UR NOT

Kay:YES I AM WELL TECHNICALLY AT LEAST

Bella:SO UR TELLING ME U2 DID NOTHIN THE NITE OF MY PRTY?

Kay:WHAT? NO WE DIDNT

Bella:YOU EXPECT ME 2 BELEEVE THAT?

Kay:YES!

Bella:U2 DID NOTHING IN MY BEDROOM THAT NITE?

Kay:WHAT? WHEN DID WE GO THERE?

Bella:OH COME ON, U2 PRACTICALLY DID IT ON THE FLOOR

Bella:U WERE SO DRUNK

Kay:YEAH I NO. BUT HE TOOK ME HOME

Bella:NOT UNTIL 4 OR 5 IN THE MORNING

Kay:HE SAID HE TOOK ME HOME AT TWO

Bella:WELL HES LYING

Kay:WHYD HE DO THAT?

Bella:IDK. MAYBE…

Bella:JUST... NEVERMIND

Kay:WAIT, U SAID WE WENT IN UR BEDROOM?

Bella:YEAH. HE SAID TO EVERYONE THAT U WERE HIS NOW, SO I ASSUMED U2 WERE GOING TO DO IT

Kay:WELL WE DIDNT

Bella:ASK HIM IF THAT’S TRUE

So I did, and at first he denied it.

“No way, Kay. I promise that what I told you was true.”

“But Bella said– “

“You believe her over me? That lying b*tch?”

“Bella is the sweetest girl on Earth! Don’t you dare call her a b*tch!”

“You know what, you’re both wh*res! I’ve had my way once, and I can have it again! You’re not that strong, I can hold you down b*tch!”

“So Bella was right! YOU RAPED ME AT BELLA’S PARTY?!?!?!?!?!”

“That's not true! You were practically begging for it. Took off all your clothes for me, paraded in front of me, teased me, begged me.”

“Stop lying Henry!” I was crying now. “It’s bad enough to lie, you know I would never do that, I’m not a slut! You… you… you b*stard!”

I ran out of the room, sobbing and crying and yelling and screaming. What would happen to me now?"
Forum Resident
#61 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:37 AM
Henry's a douche, rip his eyes out Kay!
Test Subject
#62 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 9:41 AM
haha ^^ he is a douchebag let me guess she got pregnant after that?

Heyyyyyy baby.
Inventor
Original Poster
#63 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 11:38 AM
DARN YOU! Hehe, yes.
Field Researcher
#64 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:01 PM
Oh jeeze what an A**
Test Subject
#65 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 1:47 AM
lol i read to many romance books :P

Heyyyyyy baby.
Mad Poster
#66 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:31 AM
Wow...just wow...
Inventor
Original Poster
#67 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 8:49 PM
Default Chapter Eight - Ariana
Thanks guys, for all the support and the comments! Well, enjoy the update, and as always, comment! You have no idea how wonderful it is to get suggestions, compliments, comments... Thanks!
CHAPTER EIGHT

I was on my own after that. I didn’t have a job, because Henry was rich and he had paid for everything that I needed. He spread rumors around that I’d cheated on him, called him a b*stard, and slapped him. Honestly, I couldn’t care less. I got a job working in a thrift shop over the summer, and I paved my own way. I didn’t tell anyone the real story, although I told Bella that she was right. I didn’t want anyone to feel sorry for me.

“It’s over and done with now.” I thought . “I can’t stay stuck in the past forever.”

So I tried to start anew. I transferred schools from California to Pennsylvania. I got a job with some department store. Life was going good, until I realized that it had been two months since Bella’s party, and I hadn’t had my period.

My eyes wide, I ran to the drugstore as fast as I could. When I finally made it, I bought a home pregnancy test and ran home. I took it, shaking, and stood there, waiting for the ten minutes to pass. Finally, sitting on the edge of my tub, I brought myself to look.

A tiny pink circle and the letter “Y” stared back at me.

Although I knew I should be angry, all I could think of was this precious little thing growing inside of me. I told myself not to think of it as Henry’s baby, but mine.

“Henry won’t have to know about it,” I told myself. “I’ll take care of the baby by myself, with no one else’s help.”

But that, of course, wasn’t entirely true. I’d kind of cut myself off from my parents when I went to college, at least financially. Oh, I went back home during all the vacations my first year, and I constantly emailed back and forth with my mother. But I cut up my credit card, and didn’t like using the money that my dad wired into my account every month. But now it was time.

I called my mom up, and told her what had happened. Right away she wanted to come down and help me take care of the baby, but I convinced her not to.

“Maybe in a few months, Mom. But right now I can take care of the two of us just fine by myself, and I want to try to do that for as long as possible. I promise to call you if I need you.”

So she agreed, and transferred nearly a thousand dollars to my account, I decided it was finally time to use my parent’s money, so I went shopping.

I bought lots of things for the baby and for me – books and blankets, toys and food and a crib… I bought a small house and painted it to my tastes. Everything was ready for the baby. As the months passed, my stomach got bigger and bigger, and I got lazier and lazier. My mother never actually came to stay, but she did visit several times. One cold day in early February, I felt a sharp kick in my stomach, sharper than anything I’d ever felt before, and I knew that the baby was coming.

I threw myself in the car and drove like a maniac to the hospital. My heartbeat was out of control, I was terrified, and the birth was the most painful thing I’d ever experienced, but it was worth it. By the time midnight rolled around, I was holding my new baby girl, Ariana May Noel.

I was so happy, happier than I had ever been in my entire life. I loved Ariana more than life itself, and I was perfectly content. But my happiness was short-lived. One day when Ariana was two, I left her at home with a nanny.

I was going into town, but I turned around a few minutes into the trip, remembering I had left my purse at home. When I got back to the house, Ariana was gone!
I looked all over for her, and after only five minutes, I was convinced she had been kidnapped. I called the police right away, panic-stricken.

“Police! Police! Emergency! Emergency!” I screamed into the phone. “Help! My daughter has been kidnapped!”

A very nice, very calm man answered the phone. “And who is this?”

“Kay Noel, 382 Windsor Road, Miasia”

“Please state your issue.”

This man was toying with my patience. I had no time for filling out verbal forms. “MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED! WHY DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN STOLEN!”

“Yes ma’am, I understand. What is the name of your daughter? How long ago was she stolen?”

“Ariana May Noel, sometime in the past fifteen minutes.”

“Are you her biological mother?”

“Yes. I had her at Simshington Hospital in Miasia, on February 8th two years ago. You can look it up later! NOW, FIND MY DAUGHTER!”

“Ms. Noel, the police have spotted nine possible getaway cars, and are going them down now. Another officer should be at your house in approximately one minute.”

About twenty seconds later, a police car pulled up outside the house. I got out and ran to the woman who climbed out. Her partner, the driver, handed her a folding desk and set it up just outside of the car, then climbed back in and handed her a laptop. She put the laptop on the table, called up a black screen, and pressed a button. Immediately, a map of Miasia came up. I saw nine blinking rectangles moving around the streets, and nine blacks dots following the rectangles. There was no need to explain what was going on.

We watched in silence as four rectangles pulled over, and four black dots pulled up next to them. After a moment, they blinked out.

“False alarms.” muttered the officer.

In the next five minutes, every car had been pulled over, and one by one they all blinked out. I was devastated. I would never find Ariana now!

Suddenly, a rectangle blinked back on. That was the car! But… no one was chasing after it. Why? I turned to ask, but suddenly, the officer’s radio crackled to life.

“Code alert 42! Code alert 42! 4-2, 4-2! Code alert 42!”

“What is that? What does that mean? What’s going on?”

“Code alert 42 means that an officer can been killed in the line of duty. My guess would be that whoever is driving the getaway car shot the officer who pulled them over.”

I gasped in shock. Someone had been killed trying to save my daughter. Someone’s life had ended because I wasn’t responsible enough to look after her.

I don’t know how it came out, but seven words somehow slipped out, and slowly but surely, they began to destroy my life.

I hope you enjoyed the update! I'm already working on another one. In the meantime, feel free to tell me what you thought. :D
Field Researcher
#68 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:32 AM
Damn your just gunna keep us waiting until this story is over arent you you meany lol just kidding. Great update.
Inventor
Original Poster
#69 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 5:53 PM
Default Chapter 9 - Never Again
***sorry for the lack of pictures, my mac is messed up. The pictures will be up ASAP***

I woke up in a hospital, my vision blurred and my head thick with confusion.

“Where am I?”

A male voice, sounding far away, replied.

“The Shariton Hospital for Traumatized Women.”

A face swam above me, and I heard a light female voice in the background saying something, it sounded like she was reading a list of some sort, but I couldn’t imagine what it might be about.

“Noel 8/4, Noel 8/4, Gurthern 8/4, Noel 8/4, Normsky 9/4, Hart 9/4, Gurthern 9/4, Cohen 9/4, Noel 9/4, Normsky 9/4, Nurser 10/4, Gurthern 10/4, Matten 11/4, Hart 11/4, Noel 11/4, Hart 12/4, Nurser 12/4, Noel 12/4, Normsky 12/4, Noel 12/4.”

Then the man again.

“What about today?”

“Just Noel at nine oh two and Hart and twelve o’ clock.”

Then it hit me – the woman had been reading a list of who had called when. The intended recipient of the calls was unclear, but I assumed it was me. Although I didn’t know why I was in the hospital, my guess was that had banged my head, and perhaps went unconscious. Yes, that was probably it. I tried to concentrate so I make sense of the names on the phone list. Noel would be my mother, and Normsky would be my sister Taylor. Hart… oh yes, that would be Jillian Hart, the nanny. I couldn’t think why she’d be calling. Perhaps she was the one who called 911? Ariana certainly couldn’t have done it. Or perhaps she was watching over Ariana for me? Cohen would be my next-door-neighbor, Sharon, but Matten? Now that was a mystery. I didn’t think I knew anyone named Matten…

The door opened again, and a familiar face peered in.

“Doctor? Is she awake?” my sister asked. Then, upon seeing me, “Oh Kay, you’re alright! Oh, I’m just so glad!”

I knew that my sister would give me the straight answer, so I decided to ask her what was going on.

“Taylor? Why am I here?”

“You don’t remember anything?”

“Nope, not a smidge since Ari made me that hat made out of leaves...”

“When was that?

“Oh, first thing Saturday morning, I think. Why?”

“Honey, Ariana was kidnapped.”

“Oh my god!”

“Don’t worry, they found the kidnapper. It was the nanny’s ex-boyfriend.”

“Is Ari alright? Is she okay?”

“Yes, she’s fine. A bit scared still, but fine. She’s been staying at…”

“Where? With you? With the nanny?”

“Kay, I don’t know how to tell you this, but…”

“Taylor, this is my baby we’re talking about. I need to know.”

Taylor took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Then, very fast, she said…

“She’s been in an orphanage.”

“WHAT? WHY?”

“Kay! Kay! Kay, calm down! She’s alright!”

“No she’s not! My baby is in an orphanage! WHY?”

“Er…”

“Tell me.”

“While the police were tracking down Ariana’s kidnapper, he shot an officer.”

“Did he die?”

“The officer? Yes.”

“So? What did that have to do with it?”

“Er… When you heard that, you got very worked up, and just before you passed out-“

“I passed out?”

“Yeah. Anyway, just before you passed out, you said that you didn’t deserve to be a parent.”

I gasped. “No!”

“Yes, you did. And I think… I think there’s a member of Social Services who is out to get you, who wants to take Ari away from you!”

“No…” I broke down crying. “Why?????”

Just then, the door opened again and Jillian, the nanny, stepped in. She was dressed in her usual type of outfit – very fashionable, but reserved and modest. Today it was some sort of dress-skirt combination. She was holding a clipboard with some papers on it. She was crying.

Always the selfless one, I asked her what was wrong.

“Oh, Ms. Noel, a l-l-l-lady from S-S-Social S-Services visited me, her name w-w-was Alicia Matt-t-ten, and-“ she broke off in sobs, unable to continue.

Taylor gingerly took the clipboard from her hand and read the title out loud.

“Parental Instability Form?!?!?!?!”

“What?” I yelled, “What the hell?”
Field Researcher
#70 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 12:10 AM
Aw sounds sad.
Field Researcher
#71 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 10:33 PM
omg this is great!! i really want to know what happens to Ari

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!
Page 3 of 3