Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 7:45 PM
Default My Life As I Know It- Chapter 1
INTRODUCTION
http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1248203398
Hi my name is Ariel Chapman. I have lived what most people would consider a difficult life. I grew up in foster care; being carted around to one family after another until I finally reached the age of 18. I knew that the only way to change my life into something good was to go to college. In Simmywood I attended Clermont Academy University under a scholarship that was granted to me because I was an orphan. There I studied Education and got my degree. I loved every bit of college I felt like I had found my nich and people really accepted me, it seemed like it would last forever; well not so much. Now I have been working as a playground monitor for the past year trying to make ends meet and was just able to start renting a pretty nice apartment compared to the last one I was in with some college buddies. Let's just say it was not the most sanitary conditions. Anyway enough about me and onto my story.
CHAPTER 1- Who Knew?

I woke up on a usual Monday morning completely refreshed. Quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face, and changed for work just in time to make the carpool. I am never early, I can do on time but not early.

As I walked out to the car it was a warm fall day and the sun was shining and I knew the kids would be going crazy at the playground today. I was thankful for the nice weather since around here in Simmywood it can get pretty cold in the middle of September sometimes.
3 Hours Later

After arriving home from work I ran into Phil Jitmakusoe, the guy who lives on the floor below me. It was nice to see him but I am always nervous around him especially since he thinks he is all that and hits on my everytime I see him. I have gotten to the point where I can ignore it but still sometimes it still gets to me. "Hey Ariel how was work today beautiful." "Oh you know the usual kids screaming and running around like physco-paths." "Well thankfully I don't have to work with kids I hate kids, I can't believe you can put up with them Ariel." "Ya it takes magic but I have gotten used to it."

"Say why don't you come over my house tonight beautiful. *wiggles eyebrows and kisses Ariel's hand*" "Um no thanks Phil but that was nice of you I have stuff I need to do." "Oh really like watch 5 hours of tv, girl I know what you are up to you are a hermit, come on please." "No Phil I am not going to I have tried to be friendly with you and I am done I don't want to hang out with you and besides I have stuff to do so bye."

Later that night after dinner I put on my pjs and decided to relax on the couch. I was really happy that I finally laid down the law with Phil and secretly hoped that I wouldn't run into him again for sometime. It is nice to get attention from men but I always end up with either the old guys or just plain creepers. As I was turning off the tv about to hop into bed because I couldn't think of anything else to do the phone rang.

It was my gal pal Camryn from college who happened to be in town for the weekend. "Hey Camryn whats up! OMG I am so happy that you called." "Well I thought since I was in town I should call you Ariel. You know what lets go somewhere I am dying to see you and I totally want to check on what kind of guys you have around here." "Well there aren't many and the hottest one is married so you probably won't have any luck, but ya sure I will go out somewhere with you. Let's see the place closest to my house is PURE a cool club." "Sure that sounds great I am coming by in a taxi in about an hour, how does that sound Ariel." "Sounds great see you then girlie!"

As I was picking out what to wear I wondered to myself what the heck was I getting myself into. I had work the next day and I rarely went out let alone date. The last time I ever had any good interaction with a guy was my highschool boyfriend who didn't want to have a longdistance relationship with me which I totally understood. I liked him but I didn't love him it was sort of a puppy love thing.

The taxi came at nine and on the two minute ride to PURE Camryn and I quickly caught up on what was going on in each other's lives before arriving. When we arrived we headed straight for the bar because Camryn thought that I needed to loosen up a bit.

"Girl you need to loosen up. You work all the time and barely leave your house. Time to party!!!!!! Wooooooooot!" "Well I guess why the heck not this one time and besides your right I never get out." Camryn and I talked for about 2 hours at the bar until she noticed a guy and got up to dance leaving me there by myself. Instead of looking like an idiot I got up to and decided to scope the dance floor.

As I was looking around my eyes caught a tall blonde man in a nice looking suit and at that minute I knew I totally needed to go talk to him. I had never seen him before and I thought that this night wasn't going to be so bad after all.

You cannot deny how amazingly hott this guy was. Hot damn!

After decided what I was going to say to him for a few minutes I walked over to him and introduced myself to him. "Hi my name is Ariel what is your name." "Hi my name is Skylar nice to meet you Ariel." "So did you just move to downtown Simmywood or have you lived here long?" "Actually I just moved into a town house a couple blocks away." "That's neat I live in an apartment two minutes from here." After this we talked for hours I learned he was a lawyer and he didn't seem to mind was a playground monitor. I was shocked that he wasn't horrified or ran away.

We danced for hours and I really enjoyed myself. I had lost track of Camryn which probably wasn't good but I was having such a good time that she just slipped my mind.

He even bought me a drink and we kissed and he took me home in a taxi.

I was so excited and knew that I was on my way to possibly having a romance. But I wasn't ready at all for what would happen to me after that night.......
To Be Continued
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 9:50 AM
That is really good keep it up, I like this story!

CRABS ARE OUR FRIENDS
-----------------------------
Please, call me mo.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 6:47 PM
Me likey. Please continue.

Hee Hee Hee!!!Me likey the sims!