Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 7:43 AM Last edited by amyandmia : 26th Mar 2010 at 8:50 PM.
Default The Sunset Valley Orphanage
(im sorry the writing in chapter 1 isnt very great, the challenge im doing is here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...ewpost&t=396130 )

Dear Diary,

Well, hello there. My name is Makayla Foster, and i just recieved a grant to start up an orphanage for all of the unloved children here in Sunset Valley

There are 18 orphans in the town, Bebe Parker Lisa VJ Ethan River Holly Michael Kaylynn Miraj Malcolm Darlene Arlo Bella Mortimer Sandi and Sam.

One of my duties on day 1 was to pair them all up into arranged couples, to get them ready for eventually marrying each other, now of course only 8 of the kids were of dating age. I thought Lisa and VJ would make a nice couple, as they both seemed to be on the rebellious side, but they didnt seem to work out.

Niether did Bebe and Parker, or Holly and Michael, but by 5 o'clock, River and Ethan had already kissed and were dating

I just wish i could have given Michael a little advice, he was just making all the wrong moves... ah, if only if only

Holly and I made dinner while the kids used the bathrooms (the ratio of bathrooms to kids is 1:4) I figured Salad would be healthy enough for them, and most of the kids did enjoy it

although, the ratio of chairs to eaters was 12:17

but when dinner was over they FINALLY went to bed

Yes! Day 1 accomplished

sincerely,

Makayla Foster

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 9:15 PM
Default Day 2 and 3
and.... now it is exactly 1:48 Am

I have been up for the past hour teaching this whiny toddler to walk, i mean, i love kids and all, but 1 Am, isnt that a little drastic?

Well, i guess its my foult, its hard to sleep when your in an orphanage sharing a room with River McIrish, she's so perfect.. she has a boyfriend, good grades, she doesnt get stuck doing chores. I couldnt sleep knowing i was next to her

And Sandi? I feel bad for her, Sam Sekemoto leraned to walk yesterday, and he's younger than her. Her birthday is in 2 days and this is her first skill

i heard there was another baby born and abandoned last night, named Jarrod. Lisa Bunch went to go pick him up and bring him here, orphan number 19. We still cant agree on his name though. Im pretty sure its pronounced Jah-rod, but Lisa thinks its just like Jered.

oh well, im just hoping somebody else gets stuck taking care of him,

Holly Alto

Dear Diary,

When Makayla said we would be writing, i didnt think she meant girl writing. Well, today is Tuesday, Makayla stayed home all day teaching Sandi to talk because its "developmantally important." Whatever.

All the other kids went to school, but me and Bebe stayed home, This time i actually got to kiss her .twice. and were going steady now. I think something about the fact that she was in her underwear helped

and i couldnt have been happier when all the other guys got home with buckets of homework and i had none.

apparantly tonight was birthday night, it started with Sandi becoming a kid

and as soon as i thought i was free from toddler duty (welll except from Sam) Jarrod Grew up too

Miraj entered Highschool with a B average

and so did his assigned partner Kaylynn

love

Parker (who hates diaries)

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 12:09 PM
Default Day 4
Dear Diary,

Today was picture day. Makayla wanted us to all get our pictures taken so she could have a better point of referance for who we all are. The teens got to go first, in pairs. River and my brother were the first pair. They looked so happy together.

Kaylynn and Miraj were next. The photographer told them to cuddle like everybodt else but they dont know eachother that well yet...

After them was Bebe and Parker. another cute couple

Then Lisa and Vj. They're not dating yet, so i dont understand their picture. Ethan says they're 'friends with benefits' but i dont know what that is. I asked Makayla and she wouldnt tell me

Holly and Michael were last. their relationship is apparantly 'forced' because they havent been dating for very long, and they're only doing it because of the pressure. But thats just what my brother says

Next was the kids and toddlers. If you noticed, there are 2 new kids in the picture. Jeffery and his sister, Lacatia. a few months ago, their family moved into this town. on that same night, a baby was found, badly hurt, on the church doorstep.They took it to the hospital and it later died. they traced the kid back to jeffery and Lacatia's family, and arrested their parents. the kids were brought here, and became orphans 19 and 20

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 9:52 AM
This looks like it's going to be pretty complicated to keep track of-- but also interesting!

I think something about the fact that she was in her underwear helped

I'm sure it did! Nice line.