Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 10:06 AM Last edited by Bunny-Mommy : 13th Jan 2011 at 5:47 AM.
Default Found Again (Ai No Kusabi)
Okay, I tried to post this earlier and kinda screwed it up, I hope it doesn't go threw. If it does I'll delete it. Anyway, This was inspired by an Ai No Kusabi Mpreg story. If you don't Like Mpreg.....I don't care, you don't have to read this! Okay! Enjoy!!!!! *Edit* I thought I would have the option on when to publish this, like if I could make it private or public, but I don't, or atleast I havent figured it out. Anyway, I'm still trying to sort through the pictures (mainly because my game keeps messing up) and get the story together since it got deleted from my computer three times, so if everyone would hold off until I get it together I would appreciate it. Plus I'm still having trouble figureing out how to work this fourm thing since this is the first time I've posted a story here. Any help with working it would be appreciated, but for now, comments on the story are ignored until I get it together. I realize there are missing peices, the story IS NOT in chronological order. I'm working on it, okay?

This is Anale, She lives in the slums of Midas.

She lives with her friend Kiki. The two share a place and work as pick pockets to make a living.They met up at Guardian but ran away when they were 12.
Kiki lost her parents when she was five due to an accident.

Little does Anale know, her parents are actually Iason Mink and Riki The Dark. Riki became pregnant but due to Jupiters prejudice, she threatened the couple, saying the child would be eliminated. Iason and Riki decided to his her in the Slums.

Jupiter: It has come to my attention that your pet is pregnant Iason.
Iason: It's true. Riki seems to have been born as a kind of hemaphridite and is able to bear children. We are expecting a girl.

Jupiter: You realize I can not allow this.
Iason: What?!
Jupiter: I do not know how this happened. You were supposed to be sterile but it can not get out that my Blondies are not sterile. And if you must have a child I can have one made for you. You do not need to lower yourself to breeding with mongrels.
Iason: You want me to give my child away?

Jupiter: No, I want you to terminate the pregnancy.
Iason is shocked and his stomach turns at the thought of killing his child. He looks away from Jupiter.
Jupiter: Iason? Do you understand my orders?

Iason forces back the bile in his throat.
Iason:Yes, Jupiter.
Jupiter: Good. You may also want to get your pet fixed. I do not want this happening again.
Iason remains silent as he mulls over Jupiters orders. He can not simply give up his child!
Iason: Jupiter?

Jupiter: Yes, Iason?
Iason:...Is there any way that I may keep the child.
Jupiter regards Iason for a moment then smiles.
Jupiter: I can see this means alot to your Iason, though I do not understand why. However, if the child is born blonde, you may keep her.
Iason looks up, surprised that Jupiter was so willing to change her mind.
Jupiter: But, you must get rid of your mongrel pet.
Iason:....I understand. May I think on this?
Jupiter: Of course. You are dismissed.

Riki: No no no NO NO NO NO!!!!!
Iason: Riki!
Riki: I'm not killing my baby! That...that..BITCH!!!!
Iason: Riki! I never said we would kill our child.
Riki: We're not?
Iason: No! We will...find another way.

Riki throws himself into Iasons arms.
Riki: Thank you, Iason.
Iason: I will speak with Katze and see what we can do.
Riki sniffles and hugs him tighter.
Riki: Damn hormones. I love you, Iason.
Iason smiles and holds Riki close.
Iason: I...I love you too.

Jupiter: You have made your decision?
Iason: It....has been made for us. Riki miscarried.
Iason avoids Jupiters eyes, hoping she won't see he is lieing.
Jupiter: I see. And your pet has been fixed.
Iason wants to recoil at the apathetic way she regards his 'misfortune'.
Iason: The doctor wants to wait until Riki's body is healed.
Jupiter: Very well. You are dismissed.
Iason stands and leaves.

Riki: I want her back, Iason.
Iason: I know, but since she left Guardian, Katze was having a hard time finding her.
Riki: But he found her!
Iason: He has to earn her trust. This must be handled delicately! Or we will scare her!
Riki stands up: You just don't freakin' care do you? I want her back dammit! I'm tired of waiting! I want my damn daughter!
Riki runs out of the room.

He goes outside and sits at the Gazebo, crying. Iason watches him from the window for a moment then picks up the phone and calls Katze.

When Riki comes back inside Iason asks him;
Would you like to see her?
A smile spreads across Riki's face; Yes! I promise I won't scare her away!
Iason: You can't talk to her, but you can see her.
Riki: What?
Iason: You are not to approach her, yet.
Riki:.....
Iason: It is the best I can do for know.
Riki:....Okay, thank you.
Iason kisses Riki.

Anale hates living in the slums. Her biggest fear is that she'll end up like the other girls who escaped Guardian and become a prostitute.

The whores try to convince her of how easy it is.
Woman: The money is good, better than picking pockets. And It's not so bad after awhile.
Anale: No! It makes me sick to think about doing that!!!
Woman: You say that now, but soon you'll need the money bad enough!
Anale: Shut up!!!

Iason: Remember Riki, do not approach her!
Riki: I know, I know!
Iason: I am serious.
Riki: I promise.....Iason....
Iason: No, I mean it....
Riki:....Sh-She's here.....

Iason Pretends to listen to the owner of the art gallery talk while he watches Anale. Riki peeks around Iason to watch her as well.
Later, Iason walks over to her and says hello. Anale look up started that a Blondie is talking to her, but Iason only gives her a warm smile and asks how she is. Anale is a little weirded out by the who thing.

Iason decides it is time to confront Anale and bring her home. He calls her friend Kiki and explains the situation. At first Kiki thinks its a joke.
Kiki: That not funny, your sick! That's a horrible joke to play on a slum kid!
Iason: I swear to you this is no joke. I want my child back. I would have gotten her sooner but when she left guardian we lost her. Please help me.
Kiki finally believes Iason and agrees to get Anale to an art Gallery opening.

Kiki rushes into Anale's room, holding a magazine for the gallery.
Kiki: Anale! I got tickets to the gallery, will you go with me?
Anale: Where did you get ticket?
Kiki: Katze gave them to me! Please! Please please please!!!!
Anale: If I say yes can I go back to sleep?
Kiki: Yay!!! Thank you! Thank you!
Anale: What ever....

Katze buys Anale a dress. She wounders how he knew she was going but brushes it aside. Katze always simply seems to know whats going on in her life.

At the gallery, Anale hides in the bathroom. She didn't realize that there would be blondies there. They all keep stareing at her, whispering, as if they know something and she could swear the one blondie the others keep calling Iason Mink, is following her! Kiki just tells her she's crazy.

Riki has been made to wait outside while Iason finds Anale inside the building. Riki keeps calling Iason, anxious to find his daughter.
Iason: Riki! You're really starting to distract me. I just lost her again.
Riki: What's taking so long?
Iason sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose: You keep calling me and everytime I spot her, I am distracted by my phone going off and I loose her again.
Riki: Can you hurry?
Iason: Then do not call again unless it is an emergency!
Riki looks at his now silent phone.
Riki:No need to be a jerk.

Anale gets fed up with the crowd and Iason stalking her and goes outside for a cigerette. She walks around the side of the building where Riki is standing and smiles at him, then lights up. Riki quickly calls Iason, but Iason ignores him, frustrated that he's calling again as well as the fact that he's lost Anale.
Riki mutters: Dammit, Iason.
Anale stands near him, quietly smoking. Riki see's her eyes, shaped like his, gaze out at the sky. Her lips, full and soft like his, smile. She even has his little nose. He wants to hold her, make sure he's not seeing things.

Finally Riki can't take it anymore.
Riki: I'm your parent!
Anale spins around to face him, her blue eyes wide in shock, her mouth hanging open, her ciggerette has fallen to the ground forgotten. Riki grabs her and holds her tightly to his chest, inhaling the scent of her hair. He sobs and pulls back, peppering her face with kisses, holding her face in his hands. His fingers mold along her jaw, so much like Iasons.
Riki: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I always loved you. I never wanted to give you away. I'm sorry. Please, please...Iason loves you too. We never meant to hurt you.
Anale: Iason? Iason Mink?
Riki: He's your other parent. We both....we love you....Anale...
He holds her to his chest again, But Anale can't take it anymore. She pushes away from him and runs.
Kiki see's, and follows her.

Kiki: Wait! Anale!
Anale: He said he was my parent! He said...he...hugged...
Kiki: He didn't mean to scare you!
Anale: He's crazy!
Kiki: Why? Because he loves you?
Anale stops walking and it takes Kiki a moment to notice.
Anale: You knew?!
Kiki doesn't meet her friends eyes.
Anale:...you...Why didn't you tell me? How could you do that to me?
Kiki: Your father called me. They said they lost you when we left Guardian, they just want you back.
Anale: They abandoned me! I....I...How could you...?
Kiki: You have what anyone of us from Guardian would kill for! You have parents that love you, that want you!
Anale: You went behind my back!
Kiki: I thought you would be happy!
Anale: Happy? That was creepy! That was scary!
Kiki: Just give them a chance!
Anale snorts and walks into the house.

As she climbs into bed that night, Anale realizes that suddenly things make sense. The blondies looks, Iason following her and she suspects Katze is somehow involved. She looks across the room to where Kiki is sleeping and sighs.
Anale: When did this shit get so complicated?

The next day Iason and Riki show up at Anale's place.
Iason:I am sorry if we have scared you. We have had a difficult time dealing with this.
Anale snorts and gives Iason a dirty look. Iason can not help but smile at an expression that is soley Riki crossing his childs features.
Iason: I know you have no reason to trust us, but we would like it if you would come live with us.
Riki: Please. It would mean alot to us.
Anale: Yeah, I'm sure. But ya know what? You made your choice, live with it!
Anale walks away.

Riki moves to follow her, but Kiki stops him.
Kiki: Let me talk to her.
Riki: But...
Kiki: You're just going to piss her off.

Kiki: You're an idiot.
Anale: You know I'm not real happy with you right now, so leave me alone.
Kiki: You'd get to live in a nice place where a blondie lives, eat good food, wear expensive clothes...and you're just going to pass that shit up!?
Anale grins: You're stupid.
Kiki: I know, but seriously. Give them a chance.
Anale: They gave me away. They left me in the slums! I just can't help but think....that if they loved me so much, didn't I deserve better?
Kiki: It wasn't all bad. You did meet me.
Anale: Yeah, but...I don't know....
Kiki: You're pissed. You feel abandoned.
Anale: Yeah...
Kiki: They love you. Give them a chance. If it doesn't work out then you can come back.
Anale: Okay. I'll try.

Kiki: Good, I'll help you pack your things.
Anale: I'll call you!
Kiki: Tell me what it's like there. How awesome it is.
Anale: I will.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 1:14 AM
This doesn't make too much sense to the outside observer. Can you give a little backstory? I'm like, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!?

Thanks! Keep posting!

Kleptomaniac, Hopeless romantic, Frugal, Family-Oriented, Over-Emotional

The Dahl Legacy
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 3:04 PM
You have to watch Ai No Kusabi. It's an anime.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 3:15 PM
Unfortunate that one -must- read the source material to enjoy your story. The best fanfic type stuff I've ever read has been highly based on the source material but explained enough that you didn't -have- to have read/watched/played whatever to enjoy the story.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.