Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 9:39 PM
Lyra: Chapter 5 & 6 (Jan 4)
Hi! This is my first story, Lyra. I hope you all enjoy it! I mostly lurk on
the stories forum but I decided to actually write story!
------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: An Introduction

She sighed seeing her grandchildren being mindlessly brainwashed by today's technology.
The grandmother sighed again, she had tried to pry them away, by suggesting they go outside.
Although, there was no success. It seemed like Tara and the phone were joined at the ear.

"And the Sammy told me that he stared at me...I know, right!.." Tara chattered away on the phone. Grandma
laid against the couch, beside her grandson Benny who was playing some sort of snowboarding game.

"Oh crap, almost hit the trees..." He silently muttered to himself, while moving the controller. Grandma daydreamed
until she heard cries of protest. The phone's battery ran low and there was no more memory paper or card in the game station. The grandma had a bright idea!

"How about I tell you a story?" Grandma asked excitedly. The siblings exchanged glances but since there was nothing better to do, they agreed to listen.

"Is there violence?" Benny eagerly asked while Tara rolled her eyes. The grandma thought for a while then nodded.

"Is there romance?" Tara asked.

"Oh defiantly!" Grandma replied as a smile crept unto her face as she reminisced. She laughed inwardly at she led the children to the guest room where she was staying. They watched curiously as their grandmother opened the suitcase and inside was an old, dusty book. It must have been very fragile because Grandma held it carefully. They walked back to the family room and the children gathered around her. Lifting the dusty cover, she began,

"Magic. It often seems as a silly thing that only small children are supposedly to believe in. What if I told you it really does exist? That any one of your friends could have it but is hiding it from you? You probably wouldn't believe me and possibly call me crazy. Although, after this story, maybe, just maybe, your mind will change."

----------------------------------------
So that's the first part of my story. The second part should be up sometime this week! Comments are greatly appreciated especially constructive criticism. Let me know if you like it!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 6:20 PM
good start! Tara's very pretty, i like her outfit

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 6:53 PM
Great start! I can so relate.
My Grandmother used to try and lure us from our video games too.
I can't wait to hear her story.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 7:35 PM
Simscharley1990: Glad you're liking it. And I love that outfit too, not sure where i got it , though.
Montridge: Glad you're also liking it. And trust me, her story is..interesting!

The next part should be up soon, just attempting at editing! (which I'm pretty bad at XD)
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RosesRRed
Simscharley1990: Glad you're liking it. And I love that outfit too, not sure where i got it , though.
Montridge: Glad you're also liking it. And trust me, her story is..interesting!

The next part should be up soon, just attempting at editing! (which I'm pretty bad at XD)

Ahh well if you find out please tell me!
and can't wait to hear grandma's story.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
#6 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 10:51 PM
Original start!! I'm liking it... I can't wait for an update :p
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 4:57 AM
Default Chapter 1 part 2
Here it is! Thanks for the comments and an extra thanks to Montridge for helping me figure out something!!
---------------------------------------

“There are other worlds or planets beside Earth.” Grandma started, “ In another dimension, there was a similar planet called Te’ra an old, ancient planet older than our earth. There was a country in particular that we should concern are selves with.

Ardonbale.

This country was ruled by the Lady of Light and Lady of Dark, twins, who have ruled the country for quite awhile. The land used to be a barren desert since 7 magical sisters who came from Piad had found it and claimed it.

They were born from princess Lia. When Lia was 14, since she had to be queen, she had to get married. She did and had Lyra, who had the same power as her mom. A pure heart and great strength.

One day, while the family was out on walk, arrows flew towards them. The new king, who loved his wife and daughter, flung himself in front of his family and was instantly killed. Sadly, Queen Lia had to get married again since it was the law(The Queen shall never rule unwed). She married a water faerie, an air faerie, a fire faerie and an earth faerie. She gave birth to Jesika, Jyne, Nicolle, and Teresa, each with their respectable power. Sadly, all of these husbands died also. Eventually, she married again & had twins, who she named Amouré and Zeynna.

Queen Lia found out her brother was trying to kill her but ended up killing her husbands by accident. He wanted to be king of Piad. So she sent her 7 daughters away to an unknown land. Till this day, it was unknown if she had survived or not.

Jesika, Jyne, Nicolle and Teresa landscaped and changed the land to be more comfortable with their powers. They mated with men from other countries and started growing unique cultures and provinces/cities. Meanwhile, Lyra watched over the four provinces and their younger twin sisters.

Lyra was the oldest, and was quite kind and was willing to protect all deserved it. That’s why she was chosen to take care of the twins, these two were more powerful than the 4 of them and were important, since Ardonbale needed their balance. Once they grew up though was when the real trouble started it.

Amouré and Zeynna were complete opposites. Amouré had a sacred power of light while Zeynna had the rather common power of dark. Many people thought Zeynna was evil since darkness was the root of evil (Many people don’t know it’s actually you’re soul).

Zeynna hated Lyra because she thought was the “favourite” since her and her half-sisters were "accidents". Not only that but, no matter how hostile Zeynna was to her, she still nice. And of course, Lyra was dating, a duke who also knew the art of dark. Zeynna tried her best to impress him and convince him to break-up with Lyra every chance she got. She finally succeeded and he did and the relationship. Soon after, Zeynna and the duke, dated and married.
-------------------------------------
Next is part 2! Just a note, the first chapter is just
a introduction then the real story starts. I needed to make
sure there was background info before i started!
Sorry for the pictures, me+photo-editing=not so great pics!
But I hope you enjoyed it!
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 1:01 PM
*hugs* Glad to help
I really liked the different characters of the sisters and the idea of elemental sisters using their powers to create four cities. There is a lot of things I really liked, but don't want to write a book here. LOL!
I love magical stories.
I'm looking forward to reading more about Lyra and Zeynna. I have a feeling there's going to be some drama.
*Grabs popcorn*
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 4:32 PM
YAY a magical story! I like this one and the idea of the twins sisters.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 8:48 PM
Glad you're liking it! So yea, as i said before this is all just introduction.
Although, there are some hinty-hints that may surface in the story again
Updates will come faster because i finally finished the evil that is called final exams!!
#11 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 3:38 AM
I can't wait to see what happens next!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 2:34 AM
Default Chapter 1 part 3
Thanks for all the comments! I've been super busy but I have a double update for you guys!
It was originally going but to be a quadruple update but i forgot a pic for part 5 and i can't
post 6 before 5, lol! Enjoy!

Chapter 1 part 3

Zeynna turned around in her silky dress. She loved it! It was made by the best
dressmakers in the country.

“It’s beautiful.” she heard. She gasped when she saw her older sister, Lyra at the door. She had sent invitations to all of her sisters but she had doubted that any would come since they were all mad at her for “stealing” Lyra’s boyfriend. She flew to Lyra and pulled her into a tight hug.

“I didn’t think you of all people would come!” Zeynna exclaimed. Lyra giggled a little and told her that she and Amouré had come. She explained that she wasn’t mad at her because she knew that being motherless made her sad, upset and especially mad, and on top of that, being accused of many things just because of her gift.

“It’s not a gift. All it does is cause people sadness and harm.” Zeynna replied sadly, suddenly
ashamed of her power.

“Yes. It might do that but darkness is not just about that, it’s also your inner rebel.”
Lyra reassured, “If you were good all the time, how would you speak out against unfair things?
Protect somebody against a theif's wishes? Now I want you to get out there and be proud
of yourself.” Zeyyna smiled at her big sister, all of the hate that she had towards her was gone.

“Now, I need you to be careful of Zack.” Lyra said worryingly referring to Zeynna’s fiancé,
"He is stronger than you think and might take...advantage of you. I don’t know how to say this,
but he wasn’t meant for you and together you guys don’t have any... balance. If he was with me,
he would know not to find me as his lesser.”

Normally, Zeynna would have been outraged with this comment, but she knew it was true.
Lyra and Zack went so well together. She could make him laugh so much while with Zeynna
it was mostly serious stuff. But there was only one thing that confused her.

“But I thought you didn’t have a physical gift? “ Zeynna asked, “I mean, I thought me and
Amouré were the strongest.”

“Is it always brawn over brains?” she answered mysteriously before pushing her out of the door to get the wedding started.

Zeynna thought about the conversation over and over again. As the wedding bells rung, she
discovered something. She didn’t even love her soon-to-be husband. With every bell that rung,
she soon despised Zack and feared him. She knew now that Lyra was right. Tears ran down, and she quickly wiped them away. She was surprised, when a black smudge appeared on her face.

She sighed heavily. She had put a special black paint around her eyes, to make her look a bit nicer and know she was ruining it. With an another sigh, she bit her lip to stop crying and continued on the aisle. She even forced a happy smile.
------------------------------------------

"Wow. Life without make-up. I don't think I would survive..." Tara muttered
to herself.

------------------------------------------

As soon as the ceremony was over, the bride excused herself and went to an unoccupied
part of the forest, There she held, the real reason she had just been wedded.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 3:59 AM
Default Chapter 1 part 4
Chapter 1 part 4

10 years passed by. 10 dreadfully long years for Zeynna. Lyra was right, Zack abused her at every chance he got. On days where he drank too mead was the days she feared. It was when she took out his anger on his son.

Surprised about how easy it was to "take care" of one
of the strongest people, Zeynna’s husband wanted control of the four provinces and attacked all of the cities. He had the villages raided and burned. He had many devoted servants killed and kidnapped people.

Legeris (the province of air) made an alliance with Hydras (province of water) and the death counts went down. In return, the other two provinces were outraged and made an alliance too. This caused 2 new provinces to be born. But soon, the alliances caught up to the head family themselves and caused the sisters to turn against each other.

The head family then decided to confront Zeynna and make a treaty to end the war. As they walked by her magnificent castle they saw through the window, Zack was hitting her. Repeatedly. Angry, they quickly attacked. Paralyzing, burning, freezing than
finally drowned him. A pretty brutal death.

The elemental sisters nodded to Amouré and a strange thing happened. It seemed like their soul was being sucked out. It swirled around into a ball and finally, the ball levitated to Amouré’s hand while the sisters themselves disappeared.

“Amouré and I next right?” she asked quietly, catching the gist of what is supposed to happen.

Lyra nodded solemnly. Just then, a hooded figure threw a quick paralyzing spell at Lyra. Lyra then fell into the powerful ball, her powers mixing with the rest. The twins now knew just how powerful she was since the ball of magic grew brighter and larger.

“I knew this would happen. Don’t worry!” said the majestic voice of Lyra from the ball as she disappeared. The twins nodded and grabbed the ball, harnessing their energy with the ball a huge bright explosion happened, and just like that everything was back to normal.

Until the son of Zeynna, carried on with his father plans. They attacked and burnt cites of the 6 provinces. They turned people who were willing into a dark creature (vampires,
werewolves, etc.) who were mindless servants to the army. They decided to another alliance between the four mother provinces and a 7th province was created called Coeurville because
it was in the heart of the country. Many people thought this would be the solution since there were 7 sisters and was sure that Lyra would defend them.

Princess Marina from Lehedra and Prince Darrin form Buelle, were wedded. They had a girl born on the evening of the attack from the Darkness. They named her Jesika Jyne Nicolle Teresa. And with hope they named her first name was Lyra. Suddenly a bright glow grew
from the nursery, both sides, stopped still to see what was going on. Suddenly, the small baby
started attacking, showing she knew all four skills. The soldiers used this advantaged and aided Lyra and fended off The Darkness.

Lyra continued growing and soon had a younger brother. The townspeople loved her, for even at a young age, she showed kindness. You could imagine the disappointment and anger they felt when she was 7 and got kidnapped and killed.
#14 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 11:54 PM
Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Not A Morning Person

I stabbed a white knife into him then he fell to the ground. But then he slowly raised up and a smile was apparent on his face. All of the sudden, a dark figure rose up and kissed me on the nose.

My nose?

I woke up to wet doggy kisses on my nose. The sun’s rays crept on the floor and on my bed announcing that it was morning. I tried my best to remember the dream but slowly it slipped away. Shaking my head, I tried to get off my bed but the black lab stood on my lap, sniffing me for any sign of treats.

“Zeya, get off of me.” I grumbled. She jumped off of me and curled at the foot of my bed, beside a sleeping Amouré, whimpering. I yawned and lazily made my way to a pile of boxes, searching for a treat. Finally, I found a box of Chompers™ and gave some to Zeynna.

“There you go, Zeya, you know I love you..” I whispered as she ate the snack, and barked happily at me. I smiled and pulled myself up to me bed for a long, undisturbed sleep.

“CATIE!!! Breakfast is ready! Are you still sleeping!” My Mom yelled from downstairs. I groan and turn over, mumbling that I would be up in a few minutes and went back to sleep.

I walked down an endless hall, looking door to door. Please tell me his is still alive. Although, I had stinking suspicion that he wasn’t…

“IF YOU DO NOT GET UP RIGHT NOW, I’M COMING UP WITH A LONG, GLASS OF COLD WATER!!” threatened Dad. Okay, defiantly time to get up now. The scary part, he isn’t joking he’s done that million times before. What can I say? I’m so not a morning person. Stifling yet another yawn, I make my bed and shuffle to the bathroom, taking a cold shower to wake myself up. I picked out an outfit than put my chocolate-brown hair into two ponytails. I leave my room (that reminds of a box warehouse) and into the kitchen.

“Morning, sleepy-head!” my mom greeted, as she passed me a sandwich “We are so very thankful you decided to bless with your great presence.”

“Anything, for you mom.” I replied with fake sympathy. I was about to ask where Dave is than I remembered he already left for collage. I glanced around the near empty kitchen with sadness before taking a bite.

“So today is the big day? Are you ready? Three lettered word for relax?” Dad asked as I took the last bite of my sandwich and he puzzled over the crossword puzzle . I sighed. I hated today. We were moving to some small town that I’ve never heard of. It was because of my dad’s job we had moved before because of his job when I was around seven. I was hoping that was the last one.

“Spa? Don‘t worry! You‘ll have fun there. New school, New people and No apartment!” My mother said softly. Well, she’s not my real mum. I was adopted when I was little since my parents were killed in a car crash. “ And a happy 14th , Hun. You’re party starts soon, so why don’t you get ready and Dad will clean up.” offered my mom. She then elbowed Dad who was to engrossed in the newspaper. What a bookworm.

“Yes, Happy Birthday. 6 lettered word for destroying somebody’s life? ” he asked. They than puzzled over the puzzle, while I ended up doing the dishes anyway.

“That’s an easy one, Dad. Moving.” I muttered.
----------------------------------------
Yay! Chapter 2! I apologize if the sentences look weird or something. When I check them over and they look weird when I post the message it's fine or vice versa so...yeah! I'm going to look over the story to see if it's confusing and try to fix it up. I'm debating whether i should continue with the story since it seems like not many people are intreseted in it.
Instructor
#15 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 11:58 PM
I loved that last line. LOL!
I can so relate since we moved a lot when I was growing up.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 8:11 PM
Nice story, easy to follow. Keep it coming!

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 2:56 AM
Default Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Hard To Say Goodbye

The party was at least fun. It was bunch of friends and we went swimming. I love to swim. That's just one more thing I’m leaving, the swim team. Not to mention, the track team, the volleyball team and basketball. I stepped out of the grand apartment, across the short strip of grass and into the parking lot to put the last of my boxes in the car and sat down. Everything except for my stuff has been already at the house. Even Dave’s stuff. He accepted the move a lot easier. He had even went with Mom last weekend.

My two best friends found me and sat down.

“Oh Cat, I’ll miss you so much. But you’ll have fun. Trust me!” Mei-Li whispered softly, patting my back sympathetically. Which didn’t help, I could feel my mascara running but I bit my lip to try and stop myself from crying more.

“Yea and plus there will probably be more hot guys there, too!” said Jordan, in a fake high-pitched voice. I broke into a loud laugh while Mia playfully slapped his arm, giggling too. They continue giving a pep talk and how it would be alright and everything would be great. Like my parents were for the past few weeks.

“But you guys have been my best friends since…ever! I honestly can’t imagine my life without you guys!" I cried, leaning against Mei with my legs on Jordan. We have been friends for 7 years. I could trust them with anything. We were super tight...I mean, sure we had other friends but they were part of main crew. I couldn’t stop the tears from flowing from eyes.

"Hey don’t cry, I mean it’s not like you’re moving to another country. We’re not gonna suddenly have amnesia and forget that you ever existed." Jordan assured. He had funny ways of showing sympathy.

“And plus, thanks to technology, we can text and e-mail you anytime!” concluded Mei with Jordan nodding vigorously. I pulled them both into hug. I closed my eyes and drank in the presence of my friends when I could hear somebody crying. That set me off, I immediately started sobbing. By then, Jordan pulled away from the hug and It was just me and Mia, crying our eyes out. Nobody spoke but nobody really needed to. There was a sort of comfortable silence.

"We`re going now, hurry up Cate!" My dad yelled from our car.

“But my brother told me that everybody there looks super hot! I'm so ugly!” I blurted out and Mei pulled me into another hug.

"Don't worry, you're pretty cute. In fact, if you two weren't my best friends, I'd probably would dated you guys." Jordan offered. Mei and I smiled. I batted my eyelashes while Mei winked at him.

"And which one of us is cuter?" Mei asked with another wink. Jordan winced and shifted his eyes from me to Mei. Oh yeah, that's how you put someone on a spot.

"Kidding!" we answered in unison, and laughed our heads off. Another group hug and they sent me off. I clutched the presents they gave me, while jumping into the car. In the corner of mind, I couldn't help but think this was all joke, and my friends were in the back and yell surprise. I felt my heart jump as i thought of my friends.
----------------------------------------------------
"Grandma, how come were in like the medieval ages and know were suddenly in the 21st century?" asked Benny, confused at the sudden time transition. Tara was secretly relieved because she wondering the same thing.

"I suppose the first chapter was more of a prologue than a chapter. I haven't got quite the hang of naming chapters yet. Now let's start dinner!" giggled Grandma. The sibling exchanged glances and they knew they were thinking the same thing.

Why would you name the chapter of a book that was already written?

Instructor
#18 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 4:22 AM
Poor Cate, I feel sad for her having to leave her friends behind, but I can't wait to see what the new town will be like.
Update soon!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 1:28 AM
Default Chapter 4

Chapter 4: First Day

In a misty place, I saw two figures. They both had long, flowing hair and looked regal. They smiled and announced,

“We give you our strength and our wisdom for you will need it.” I looked down and saw a light growing and slowly consuming me 'till all I could see was just the bright blinding light.

I woke with a start, the sun blinding me. I laid down again, and thought about my dream. For once, it wasn’t a nightmare and for once I could actually remember it. I wondered what it meant.

Two weeks go by just like that. Today was the first day of school. Was I nervous? Nah. Minus the fact, there is only 2 junior high schools, so they have to be huge and have loads and loads of people. And also, everybody probably knew each other since kindergarten so I’ll be the only new person. Nope, not nervous at all.

I went up the front steps of the school. There was lots of kids just hanging out, all wearing their uniforms. I was glad I decided to wear it after all. I glanced to the side and saw some guys playing with a ball and group of girls beside them. One of the guys, with bright, blond hair, smiled at me and waved. He probably had mistaken me for somebody else but I smiled and waved back too.

Jostling my backpack, I sat down on a nearby bench. It was a beautiful day, too bad today was the first day of school. Looking up the puffy clouds, I found myself lost in space and daydreamed about many things. Soon, I saw the mysterious ladies from my dream the night before.

“You are the chosen one.” announced one. She looked a lot friendlier, with her eager, bright blue eyes and her long blond hair. She turned to the lady beside her, who had a cruel beauty with her sharp eyes, the looked like they were black and her untamed , jet-black hair.

“Your adventure starts…now!”

“Huh?” I practically yelled, after feeling a light jab from the front and the end to the weird daydream. It was the blond kid.

“I was saying hello but I don’t think you were quite down here yet,” he observed, in a British accent, then sat down next to me. I quickly looked him over. He had styled, light blonde hair, with light blue eyes. He smiled at me nervously, seeing as I haven’t said anything.

“Oh! Uh, right! Hi, I’m, uh, Catlin but, uhm, my friends call me Cate or Catie but you can call me whatever you want!” I managed to stammer out then I mentally kicked myself. I averted his eyes and looked to the side, wishing I wasn’t here right now.

“You must be new, huh?” he asked.

“Yup. Pretty obvious, huh?” I replied, my mouth growing into a smile.

“Pretty much,” he nodded. Panic rose in my face until he added, ”Kidding! Here let me introduce you to my friends.”

Score! Embarrass yourself over one, get three free!
I thought as we walked towards the group of guys I saw earlier. We were quickly introduced. Soon, we were playing a game of soccer and I was kicking butt. Which was like an insta-approval from all the guys. Later, I told them I had to find my locker so I could put my backpack away. As I turned around, I felt like a ran into the wall and fell back into the grass.

Ahh! Her face! Isn't that a funny face!^_^ Sincere apologizes about the lateness, first my internet was down and then when it was back up again, I was busy e-mailing lol! Chapter 5 is done and 6 & 7 is all written. But I don't know when I should update Thanks to Montridge again, I believe you might be my only reader but I could be wrong *cough*cough. Hope everybody(*hoping i have more than 1 readerXD) is enjoying the story!!!

Next Chapter: Clues
Instructor
#20 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 4:41 PM
That is a funny face, poor girl. LOL!
I like how it's all coming together and hope you keep going with this.
I certainly liked seeing the familiar faces in Catlin's dreams.
Don't get discouraged. I too am guilty of being a silent reader.
You have a great idea and I don't think I'm the only one that wants to see what happens next.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 8:40 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates but my internet keeps going on and off and on. After managing to fix it and stayed on for about 2 or 3 weeks but now it's back to the one and off phase. My Dad said he would call in somebody but he hasn't gone around to it. So I'm typing here just as fast as I can before the connection dies on me, their is a brief hold on Lyra. I once again apologize because I'm actually quite far but I'm afraid of trying to post and the connection dies on me. I will try my best to post when I can. So a big thank-you to all of my reader for bearing with me.
#22 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 9:31 PM
I wonder what happens next. I've just read your chapters and it seems really nice so far. And don't worry, you're not the only person who seems to have only one reader, it's the same for me. Just keep updating!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 10:32 PM
Default Chapter 5
Well, my internet is working better now so I can continue the story. Since this chapter is short, I will update 2 today. Thanks for the encouragement and positive comments! And I'm glad you caught that, Montridge, that fact gets important later on.
------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Clues

“Okay guys enough for now.” said Grandma. Sitting on the couch was her daughter and son-in-law , Tara and Benny’s parents, listening to story. They were back from grocery shopping and came back just in time to start making dinner. Tara chopped carrots absentmindedly, her thoughts all coming back to the book. Is grandma part of the book? Is she Catie or maybe another character? No but this book is pretty modern so she couldn’t be. And what’s with the magic? Why did she give us that story in medieval times and now jumped into the present?

Tara finished dinner and asked her grandma for the book. The grandma agreed and lent her the book. She examined the book with it’s golden cover and thin pages. There was no title and no author. Opening the book at the bookmark her grandmother placed, she was surprised to see, neat handwriting instead of typed letters.

Next: First Day II
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 10:51 PM
Default Chapter 6

Chapter 6: First Day II

Is she dead??” said a voice.
“She’s slightly unconscious, idiot.” I heard another voice reply.
“Shh! She’s opening her eyes!” commented somebody else.

After the pain had died down a little, I forced my self to open my eyes and looked around the cluster of students around me. I saw Terry and guys staring at me. And three new strangers, two girls and a boy also there. One of the girls nudged the boy and he stepped forward, offering his hand.

“Sorry I bumped into you, I was in a hurry. Are you okay?” he said. Although his tone of voice was expressionless, making wonder if he was really sorry. I reached for his hand but stopped, just hovering inches beside his hand when I met his gaze. His eyes were a darkish grey so I thought they were contacts. But they just looked so real and matched the girl who nudged him. His eyes were interrogating me fast, as if trying to find out exactly who I am. The rest of his face was expressionless and cold.

But he’s pretty cute, I thought, finally grabbing his hand. He helped me up and I steadied myself.

“I guess I’ll be fine. But thanks…” I replied to his retreating back. I tilted my head to the side in confusion and looked at the girls. They both shrugged. Just then the bell rang and everybody dispersed but one girl, the girl who had nudged him.

“I’m Millie, do you need any help? I mean, you’re new right?” She offered with a smile. I let out a sigh of relief and returned her smile then nodded and followed her lead into school.
------------------------------------
Well, this chapter is also short but I couldn't put them together because they had to be separate because chapter 6 is actually chapter 4 part 2 but Chapter 5 is really important so....yup! Anyways, I hope everybody had a happy holiday and enjoyed this chapter.
Instructor
#25 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 12:06 AM
*Screams!* An Update! Yeah!
Can't wait to find out about the mysterious 'Mr. Grey Eyes'.
Locked thread | Locked by: boolPropped Reason: Outdated