Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#126 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 8:05 PM
Ha, at least now she has an excuse to get rid of Ab! (Not that I dislike him or anything, it's just come to be expected... :D) The kids are all adorable, though I lose track of who's who. And I really like how she looks with her new hair too! Great update!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#127 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 12:45 AM
"Get lost you undead jerk!" I love that line, I am going to start using it at school. Update soon and happy simsing!

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
#128 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 1:30 AM
Love your story. Looking forward to the next update
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#129 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 12:22 PM
Default Chapter 27 - Pregnancies Galore, Unearthly Visitors, and Another Wedding.
Grahhh!

Not again! Look you jerk, see this bulge? This indicates that a woman is pregnant, P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T. As in no stress, no shocks, lots of rest, and therefore no bloody ghosts scaring her! Seriously Talin, you’re worse than all the other dead-beats around here.

Although there does seem to be a new restless spirit on the block. Tim hasn’t popped up and scared the life out of anyone yet, but I’m keeping an eye on him…

…When I’m not preventing Taurus from diving headfirst down the stairs. He definitely takes after his animal symbol, the bull. Always charging here and there, like a little football-shirted torpedo.

Although, I have to admit I’ve got it easy compared to others. Judging by the size of this pregnancy compared to the others, it seems like this one will be another single so I’ll have only two babies in the house and four other kids to help me out, five if Ab decides to stick around. Others like Lilith here have it rough! She’s one of the prostitutes that live in a brothel downtown called the House of Fallen Trees. Thanks to faulty protection sold to them, each of the three whores in that place is pregnant. Even the guy there has somehow managed to conceive twins! They’re going to have to look after four babies at the same time! Really makes you look on the greener side of the fence, doesn’t it.

In any case, it’s getting dark, and Lilith has to go back home before she collapses. Trust me; I know how that feels like!

As I wander back into the house, I wave at Sagi who has finally managed to grab the telescope from his sister. Hope he has fun, the stars look amazing tonight and the sound of the crickets buzzing and beeping are lulling…

…Wait a second. Beeping?

SAGI!

As I looked on in fear, a purple light surrounded Sagi and brightened until I couldn’t see him anymore. What’s happening to my little boy!?

Suddenly the light flashed then disappeared…

…Taking Sagi with it.

Apparently my scream could be heard a mile away. I didn’t know that at the time, as I had pretty much fainted at that point.

I woke up a few hours later. Luckily for me and the Bulge, Pisces had seen what had happened and dragged me to the nearest bed while she watched the sky in case Sagi came back, but when I had awakened there was no sign of my little Sagi…

…!

There’s that noise again!

Sagi!

He’s a little disorientated, but he seems okay otherwise. Apparently it was aliens! Let’s just say that I’m regulating the use of this telescope until after the Bulge has arrived, I don’t need any more shocks like this…

A couple of months later I was admiring the Bulge in my mirror when I heard the door open behind me.

Well look who finally decided to show his face around here. Of course, he had to come back when the Volcano Bulge is close to erupting, didn’t he.

We just stood there looking at each other in silence for a few minutes, me at his face and him at the Bulge. Finally, he opened his mouth.

“Look, I’m really sorry about leaving you, but I needed to be alone for a while so I could think about all this. You’ve got to realise this, but this next step frightened me and I wasn’t sure if I was up to it, especially so soon after my last failed relationship. The idea of being a Father…well, it’s a little overwhelming and I wasn’t prepared for this at all. It’s a little inconvenient but I suppose we really should get married.”

Wow, enthusiastic much, isn’t he…

Well, here we are, two people who don’t really want to be married getting hitched. Noir and Abhijeet Deppisesse, until death do us part…

…At least the dress looks okay on me for once! Must have been all that swimming from my time as a plant that’s kept the Bulge down.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
#130 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 1:38 PM
The dress looks lovely on her, especially with that ponytail! She's so pretty!

And Saggy got abducted!! PREGNANCY PLZ FTW!!!!
Forum Resident
#131 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 1:39 PM
yay! two updates... this story makes me laugh silent. i love it!

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
#132 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 1:45 PM
I think Noir should off Ab just for that horrid marriage proposal!
Instructor
#133 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 4:59 PM
Ha! Oooh, yeah, I'm up for a pregnant!Sagi, that would be amazing! I love her wedding dress too, it looks lovely on her. And I never said before, but I love her (and her kids') eyes - so pretty! I also love that The Bump has been downsized to The Bulge... :D
#134 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 5:15 PM
Great update...Ab is such a jerk for that proposal, i have a feeling 'death to us part' will be real soon. Haha...poor Sagi looks like there will be an alien preg soon!
Alchemist
#135 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 5:23 PM
Depends if SilentPsycho uses Inteen I guess. It'd be majorly funny though. And ugh Noir, please rid Simworld of Ab Depiesse..I so hate him in my game :P

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#136 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loco
Ha! Oooh, yeah, I'm up for a pregnant!Sagi, that would be amazing! I love her wedding dress too, it looks lovely on her. And I never said before, but I love her (and her kids') eyes - so pretty! I also love that The Bump has been downsized to The Bulge... :D

I'm pretty sure they're by Enalya, think I got them with some of her Pixie skins.

And the tummy is named various things, but a few favourites pop up depending on the size of the bump.

And as for Sagi...

:devil:

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

Test Subject
#137 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
And as for Sagi...

:devil:

That is very promising!! XD I can't wait!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#138 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 11:42 PM
Default Chapter 28 - University Dreams, Pudgy Goats, And The Romantic Equation.
Well, it’s been a week since the wedding, and a few weeks since Sagi’s abduction. Right now, Pisces and Sagi are both thinking about University, and they’re planning to move into Scorpio’s dorm to keep an eye on him for me. Isn’t that sweet, and thanks to the University Spy Web pair I’ll be able to keep an eye on Opal as well!

It seems Pisces is going to go down the same path as her older brother by taking Biology, although she does seem to be considering exploring the Marine Biology side. One of the reason why Pisces is so determined on going may have something to the fact that she still dislikes Ab - apparently he makes her feel nervous for some reason. I know the plants will be missing her expert care when she goes, especially now that I’m too busy being a pregnant lump to look after them properly.

Audrey II will be especially upset as he’s gotten fond of Pisces. Probably a good thing, as aside from myself and Pisces no one else will go near him!

Sagi, on the other hand, wants to explore around the majors a bit before he settles down. He’s hoping he can find something to do with Astronomy or something to do with the Paranormal. You’d think that after his abduction he’s be staying well clear of anything like that, but no, he wants to do it all again! Even the fact that he’s picked up some sort of bug from the last time hasn’t stopped him.

I have to admit, as much as I will miss the two, the food bill will definitely be lower! Especially Sagi, he’s living up to his namesake by eating everything in sight.

In fact, he’s gained a little weight. Aww, my cute pudgy goat! Excuse me while I go hug him.

Anyone remember Jim here? He’s currently thinking about finding a job out here so he could learn about my culture like I did his. Of course, I offered him a bed at our place straight away.

It’s nice to have a caring and attentive man around when I feel ready to pop.

It doesn’t help that he’s such a charmer!

“Lady Noir, I have to say this, but you are an amazing woman. This wonderful house, your children, and your fertile body, all of this are a testament to how you are a goddess amongst women. I feel honoured that a beautiful woman like you thinks of me as a friend.”

See what I mean?

Well, I couldn’t have let him sleep all alone after something like that, could I? After all, that’s not what a ‘goddess amongst women’ would do, right?

*Grins*

Of course, none of this would be the same without a loving husband crashing through the door. Here he comes…

…Is he smiling!?

Later, after a scarily nice meal in which Ab laughed and joked with me, Jim, and the kids (apart from Pisces, she still finds Ab creepy, and I have to admit I’m thinking that as well), I decided to have an early night. The Bulge is making me exhausted as usual.

Imagine my surprise when Ab comes upstairs and settles down and starts cuddling me!

“Why aren’t you angry at me? I mean, all my other husbands couldn’t bear to even look at me after they caught me in bed with another man.”

“Noir, I’m a realist. Both of us were brought into this marriage against our hearts by the fact that the baby needs us. I no more expect you to be 100% faithful that to expect the sun to rise in the west tomorrow. In any case, there’s the Romantic Equation to consider.”

“The Romantic Equation?”

“Noir + Other Men + No Resistance = Abhijeet + Other Women + No Resistance. Is this okay with you?”

I thought for a few seconds, then replied,

“Fine by me, but while you’re rubbing my arse like that, I can think of several things I can see us doing tonight!”

What? It’s the hormones.

After some good old-fashioned wholesome fun, I settled down for some sleep while Ab climbed out of bed. I must have hit the jackpot this time! A husband who doesn’t want me to stay faithful to him alone? I better not be dreaming already, as I snuggle into my covers and drift off to sleep.

That is, until a scream from downstairs wakes me up!

…Pisces!

I jump out of bed, and run down the stairs as fast as my swollen belly can move.

What I saw drove an ice dagger into my heart.

Abhijeet, you bastard!

“The Romantic Equation, my dear Noir. Noir + Jim + No Resistance = Abhijeet + Pisces + No Resistance. Now please, get lost while I see if little Pisces here is as good a lay as you are…”

I stood there in shock, looking between Ab’s gloating face and Pisces’ tear-filled eyes, until I turned and walked away to the sound of Pisces’ shocked gasp of fear. Ab had really thought things out; his equation is all so perfect…

…Pity he’s forgotten to add one more part to his perfect mathematics.

After all, Pisces is one of my children, and no one hurts my kids. Ever.

Test Subject
#139 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 11:54 PM
Woah, go Noir!!!
Alchemist
#140 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 11:57 PM
No wonder Pisces found Ab creepy...I knew he was a bastard, just not how big of a one...I LOVE that last pic there, I see Noir found another use for that axe thrower...

(also pregnant Sagi is so cute. I can't wait till mommy discovers the truth Aww, gradmommy Noir!)

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 11:57 PM
Long time reader, first time commenter.

I love Noir, I love how she can be both a cruel sadist and a warm, good mother. She gives me hope that I can be the same, heh. Also an axe to kill the creepy Ab? Brilliant, but the splatter will be horrendous and blood on white walls will be a b-tch for the maid to clean...oh well.

"I am a fly in the ointment, I am a whisper in the shadows. I am also an old, old woman. More than that you need not know."
Top Secret Researcher
#142 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 12:12 AM
SP your talent as a writer and story teller astound me. Update soon and happy simsing!

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Instructor
#143 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 1:01 PM
Ack! Poor Pisces... but YES, go Noir! :flamer: That last picture was fantastic. Aw, yay Sagi! Great update! Also, yay, I love Enayla's stuff. In that case, I probably have those eyes somewhere... yay! :D
#144 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 1:52 PM
Preggers Saggy! YAY!!!!! <33333

That JERK though!! How horrible! PAEDOPHILIA!!! Especially with his stepdaughter...go Blackie! But Fishie's there to witness it...that'll be pretty horrid; she'll have to live with that for the rest of her life...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#145 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sapphireXclaws
Preggers Saggy! YAY!!!!! <33333

That JERK though!! How horrible! PAEDOPHILIA!!! Especially with his stepdaughter...go Blackie! But Fishie's there to witness it...that'll be pretty horrid; she'll have to live with that for the rest of her life...

Strangely enough, Pisces was the only one of her kids to be there when she cheated on Ab and NOT get furious with Noir. Plus, she's a child of Noir, I doubt she's going to be really traumatised by Ab's death.

#146 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 2:24 PM
Yay, go Noir!!! I can't stand that creep Ab. An axe is exactly what he deserves.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#147 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 4:25 PM
Default Chapter 29 - Empty House Blues, Troublesome Teens, And The Spy Web
Okay, I’ve dragged the body of the Pervert outside to meet all his new rotting corpse friends, cleaned the blood off the wall, got my hug from a ecstatic and relieved Pisces, and washed the axe. Why do I feel like I’m forgetting something.

Oh yeah, Jim saw the whole thing…

“He deserved it for defiling you and your daughter with his touch. If you had not have done it, I would have seen to his painful death myself!”

Isn’t he sweet! Got to love those Twikkii locals and their laid-back attitudes! It seems like Jim will be staying a while longer than previously thought, after all a mourning widow and mummy-to-be needs company…

…Especially with my babies heading off to University now. Pisces left with one last hug, and then ran for the taxi.

Sagi was a short while behind her, as he was busy throwing up to leave before. At least I got my hug from him before he left too.

It’s strange, I know that this is the best for them and I know that they’ll love it there. I’m even happy that Scorpio’s now got those two to rely on, but this place just feel so quiet right now…

…Of course, my melancholy mood is broken by the splash of my water breaking and landing on my shoes. About time!

Yeah, this place didn’t really stay quiet for long! Sadistic Creator, why do you do this to me! Owwwwwww…

Welcome to the family, my little Virgo. May you take after me in looks rather than your father; otherwise I can see myself shelling out for plastic surgery when you’re older…

Awww, it seems like only yesterday that I was still potty-training my little bull, but look at him now! For a while, I was worried that Taurus would be a little jealous of his new baby sister, but he’s been a great help. As he said, he’s a big boy now and it’s his job as a big brother to protect his baby sister. Sweet!

Pity Aries and Gemini are both being a bit on the aggravating side recently. Unfortunately, they were old enough to understand the fact that I had cheated on Abhijeet, and whereas Pisces was happy I had chosen someone new and Sagi was too busy throwing up to care, the twins had nothing to stop them from becoming furious with me and Jim.

Luckily for me, Aries takes after Tim more personality-wise and is already starting to come around and start concentrating on his studies instead of annoying me.

Alas, Gemini is too much of mine to forgive that quickly, but I’m not that worried. We’re too alike for us to be enemies for long, and she hasn’t forgotten I hold the key to the mouth-watering strawberries she loves.

Even so, maybe it’s best I time my affairs to occur when the kids are at school in future.

Jim’s been settling in well, even Audrey II likes him! As he only brought 1000 simoleons with him, I’ve managed to get him a job with a local record shop. If he gets a promotion, I’ve promised to get some fruit trees for him to look after in addition to the green house. He also says he’s got a plan to make Aries and Gemini like him. I wonder what exactly he has in mind…

…Yes, that would do it I believe! Meet Luna, the latest addition to the family. Jim had headed off this morning to the dog breeder I got Wolfie from, and found that Wolfie’s mother had recently given birth to another litter, and brought this little girl for the twins. Of course, they’ve both forgiven him now, but it seems I have to wait until my crops are ready to be harvested before I’m let out of the dog house!

Huh? I have an email?

Well if it isn’t my bunch of University Layabouts! They look good, and that especially sheepish grin from Scorpio probably means the pair did what I asked and gave him a talk about calling home every so often. Time to settle down, get some coffee, and read the Spy Web’s first report…

…It seems things are a little more serious that I believed.

It turns out that Scorpio’s recently got a job in the Cafeteria to be able to buy gifts and jewellery for his ‘Lady Love’. I swear, if his education suffers because of this, I’m going to head down there and have a talk with him and that bitch about the rules of life…

#148 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 4:38 PM
VIERGE! YAY! FINALLY!!!

lol at Brutus. He amuses me.

<3 Ariel, he's still gorgeous. Twinny's pretty too, but Ariel = <3.
Instructor
#149 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 5:11 PM
Yay! Everything seems to be going smoothly. Luna is adorable, as is Virgo, of course! And Jim is just sweet. What can go wrong? Great update!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#150 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 11:53 PM
Default Chapter 30 - Family Feuds, Fruity Trees, and Unexpected Surprises.

I swear, whoever decided that ghosts should exist deserves to get their teeth kicked in! I thought I had got rid of this disgusting pervert, but no, he has to pop up and cry over the spot where I killed him. I swear, if he touches me, Gemini, or Virgo when she’s older there will be hell to pay!

…Just in case, I’m going to the library soon to check out any books on ghosts, more specifically in keeping them out of certain rooms.

Jim’s still getting used to the idea of the living-impaired wandering around the place. Better not make any sudden noises near him, I don’t want to have to pay for someone to come repair the ceiling.

In other news, the current harvest is coming along nicely. I’m going to pass some of these on to my brats on campus; Sadistic Creator knows what junk they’ve been eating. Especially with Sagi’s illness still with him; I’m getting a little worried. At least I can send over some of his favourite treats to cheer him up.

Well, Jimbo got his promotion to Piano Tuner, so as promised there are three new fruit trees for me to harvest and send on as well.

Yep, things definitely seem to be settling down nicely…

…Except for the relationship between me and Gemini, she’s still not talking to me, and even refuses to be in the same room.

Instead, she spends all her time with this kid called Gordon she’s always bringing back from school. Let’s just say that my danger senses are on high here, I’ve heard of this Gordon before from the other kids, and it isn’t pretty. Even Aries is worried, but he’s holding me back because he knows how his twin will react to me interfering.

*Sigh*

She’s too much like me for her own good.

Anyway, we’re all here having a nice family meal, everyone pretending there isn’t an empty space at the table when the phone goes. As the only one who’s finished eating, I head out to get it, hoping that Gemini will wander in while I’m gone and eat something.

It’s Pisces.

“Mum, you’ve got to get here quick! There’s a probl…”

The phone crashes against the wall, but I’m too busy running out the door to care about the stupid piece of plastic. Oh Sadistic Creator, please don’t let any of my kids be hurt! Has Opal done something to Scorpio? Has Sagi been in an accident? Is Pisces ill? All these thoughts ran through my head as I ran down the road towards campus.

As I run up towards the dorm where the kids are living, the door opens and Scorpio sticks his head out. A quick grin at me, and my heart started to slow down. He wouldn’t grin if anyone was seriously hurt.

“Pisces said that you didn’t even let her finish the sentence, so we knew you’d be here in a few minutes. Have a nice run?”

Cheeky brat.

“Shush your noise and point me towards the problem before I turn you over my knee, little scorpion!”

Scorpio nodded and, still grinning, pointed me towards Sagi’s room. Oh no, not my sick little goat…

As I crashed through the door, Sagi jumped up from his bed, a fake smile and tear-streaked cheeks on his face, but nearly fell over at the sudden movement. A quick glance show me the cause of that was the added pounds he’s been piling on while he been here. Good thing I’ve got those fresh vegetables at home, Sagi may need to be on a diet soon.

“Sagi, what’s wrong?!”

“Hey Mum, didn’t Pisces tell you?”

“Sorry, I heard ‘get here’ and the start of ‘problem’. My brain ceased to function logically after that. What’s wrong?”

Why isn’t he meeting my eyes here? He looks almost ashamed…

“Well…ummm…I’mkindainabitoftrouble…itwasthealiensthatdidit…wenttothedoctor, hedidn’tknowbuthadheardsomethingsfromthescienceprofesser..hadlotsoftestsdoneanditcamebackpostive…univeristyisdoingeverythingtheycantomakeiteasierforme…ScorpioandPisceshavebeengreat…”

…Huh?

“Sagi, calm down and tell me in English what is wrong. Preferably in five words or less.”

“…Mum, I’m pregnant.”

In every situation, there is a good way and a stupid way. I, of course, think carefully which options I have, and conduct further thought one the consequences of those actions. In the end, I choose the one which seems the most effective way of conveying my feeling?

“…Wha?”

Smart, ain’t I.

I noticed Sagi start to shake, trying to hold back sobs, but this time my mind makes a better effort at actually working.

Hugs, the mother’s way to destroying all ills.

I held Sagi as he cried, whispering soothing nonsense in his ears until he calmed down. Hey, I know what it’s like to be that weepy when the mood swings hit!

Eventually, I got the whole story from him. Apparently this was caused by his abduction by aliens, who impregnated him. Similar cases have happened before, and the doctor has contacted a professor who’s helping Sagi in return for a chance to run a few tests for his research. Sagi assured me the guy won’t hurt him or my grandchild, but I’ll be watching, just in case.

…I’m going to be a grandmother! Please excuse me while I go do a un-Noir-like thing and squeal happily.

At this point, Pisces came in with some food, so I took my leave and decided to hunt down my oldest pain in the backside. I found Scorpio alone in the Cafeteria.

“Hey Nanny!”

“Shush you, I may be a Nanny-to-Be, but I can still beat you in fighting. How’s things with you?”

“Oh, it’s been good. Sagi’s been going through a hard time, but I’ve done the best I can to help him. He’s going to be a really good Father, I can tell”.

I grin at him, knowing of his dreams of having a large family.

“Practising for the future I see.”

“Actually…I don’t think I’ll ever be a Father, Opal doesn’t want kids…says she wants to focus on a career…And it’s not my body…”

What? Now I can see why he’s being extra careful with Sagi. If it wasn’t for the fact the very idea of being abducted makes him shake, I bet Scorpio would be the first in line. My little Scorpio, the guy voted ‘Most Likely To Win Father Of The Year Award’, the guy to loved nothing more than playing with his younger brothers and sisters, the guy who dreams of potty-training and changing diapers like I do of chocolate and Johnny Depp, not going to have kids!

As if! He’s got my genes; Opal will be knocked up before long.

Unfortunately that means I’ll be stuck with her as my daughter-in-law…Note to self: Think of really nasty way to kill her without getting Scorpio upset.

Pity the conversation I’m hearing when I walk past the door to the living room isn’t helping my temper much.

“Oh my god, did you hear that the whiny little brother is pregnant!”

“Seriously? What a freak!”

“I know, it’s disgusting. I can’t believe my boyfriend is related to that. Good thing I’ve never going to have kids, the little career-destroying monsters. I’d hate to have anything related to that or his slut of a mother. Did you hear she’s just given birth to her seventh kid!”

Maybe I should make a new bumper sticker design.

‘Gossip Can Be Hazardous To Your Health’.

Meh, I can plan her horribly messy death later. Too busy talking to my future grandchild right at the moment.

Page 6 of 22