Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 2:47 AM
Her story, her Life~Chapter 2 DELAYED
Hi! Welcome to my first, new story on the Sims Community! I hope you like it Sorry if some of its too long..I tend to put a little too much information in my writing haha..Enjoy!

Natalie Stuart, your average 21 year old college graduate. She had graduated with a degree in Drama. Natalie loved to play her guitar. It was more an addiction then hobby most times! She would stand there, imagining being a super famous guitarist, with her fans in the crowd changing "We love you Natalie! Your awesome! Nat's number 1!" But of course, there were 3 problems with that. 1) Natalie wasn't famous. 2) She lived in Strangetown. Where most of the people are pretty much old, or old fashioned. And 3) She wasn't that good of a guitarist in the first place! Natalie moved to Strangetown hoping to find a town, where she could just relax and be herself.

^
Natalie didn't exactly have a real job yet, she was still job hunting. But being as confident as she is, she was absolutely positive she would have a job by the end of the week! Strumming her guitar, Natalie thought of all the possibilities she had..I could be a model, that would be fun! Or you know, I could also become a cook! But..Hmm..That would mean starting out as a dish washer..Oooh! I know! How about a Doctor! But, that would cost a lot, going through medical school... These were all the thoughts she had in her mind. Natalie sighed, and unplugged her guitar. Guess I'd better go and see what jobs are available right now first..

^
Natalie loaded up the job page for Strangetown and began searching. It was actually quite stressful! There were so many jobs to look at, but, alot of them didn't exactly suit Natalie. Natalie massaged her temples, as she finished reading the 13th page of jobs. So tired..Coffee... Natalie thought to herself.

Natalie got up from her laptop, and walked into the kitchen and poured herself a quick cup of coffee. She turned her head to the wall clock it read 1:43 am. "Ohmygod! I can't believe I spent all that time searching for a job! I better stop drinking this coffee and get some sleep!" Natalie set down her coffee and headed for her bed.

In the morning...

Natalie was lounging on her roof, trying to get a slight tan. She was gazing up at the clouds, trying to spot funny animals, as she waited. She just spotted a 2 headed moose with a tail when she heard a *Click* sort of nice, the kind you get when you take a picture.

Natalie turned her head slightly and called out, "Who's there? I'll call the police!" She heard a calm, mysterious voice reply, "Hey hey hey!! Relax. Sorry for taking a picture, I was walking by, when I saw you lounging up there, so I decided to come up and warn you about Strangetowns tendancy to switch weather very fast. But, when I got up, I noticed how perfect your skin, was! So I decided to take a picture! Seriously though, have you ever considered becoming a model? You have an amazing body. Oh yeah, by the way, I'm Jake Slammers, I work as a fashion photographer for Strangetowns Secrets!" Jake handed Natalie his card. "Erm..Okay. Well nice to meet you Jake! I'm Natalie Stuart! I actually have considered becoming a model, but no jobs were available." Natalie sighed at the last part. "Aw! Well that's okay! Give me a call sometime and I can work something out for you! Gotta go! Bye!" Jake ran off.

After Jake left, Natalie got up to go take a shower. She looked in the mirror, examining her reflection. Well, I guess I do have the qualifications to become a model, but I dont know..Maybe this job isn't for me..Don't model's careers go down the drain afer the first 2 or 3 years anyways? Natalie thought to herself.

Oh well, I'l just go to the park and think about it. Some more fresh air should help! Natalie arrived at the park and sat down on a bench. She sighed, "This may be harder than I expected..." Just as she was sighing, a purple haired woman came up and said, "Hey! Mind if I sit?" Natalie nodded her head.

The purple haired woman said, "You look lost, well not lost lost, like you can't find your home, but just confused..Oh i'm Alison Curious, if you're wondering." "I'm Natalie Stuart. Ya, i'm a bit lost, Jake Slammers just offered me a job as a model. But i'm not quite sure if I should take it." Natalie confessed to Alison.

"Sweetie, i'm going to be straight forward now. Jake, is probably the best photographer in Strangetown! Maybe in the entire Sim Country! All the models he's worked with ended up being famous millionaires! And occasionally billionaires! If you are interested in modeling, I say go for it! He won't let you down!" Alison patted Natalie on the shoulder. "Well, I am interested..." After a moment of hesitation, Natalie decided. "Okay. I'll go for it! I'm going to be a model! Thanks for telling me that info Alison. Here, have my number, if I ever need help again, or you just wanna' see how i'm doing, call me kay?" Natalie handed her number over. "Okay thanks hun! Have mine also, I got to get going now, don't want my kiddies to miss me too much!"

After giving Natalie a quick hug, Alison left Natalie. Leaving her siting on the bench. Alone.

After sitting for a few more minutes, Natalie walked home and dialed in Jakes number and told him her decision. I'm going to be a model! Eeep! Just the thought of her becoming famous, maybe not a famous guitarist though, made her stomach fill with butterflies!

Soo? Whatcha think? Some of its a little bit lengthy, I know, but I think I did a pretty O.K job right? Well comment soon! All kinds of critism welcome! Right after I post this, I'll get to work on pics for chapter 2! Hehe!

XOXO,
HB(happybunny)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 12:06 PM
This looks good so far
No offence but that Jake Slammers dude is creepy, I mean who just randomly comes and takes pics of you?
Can't wait for an uppidattey.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 3:16 PM
Hahah I'd have to agree, bit creepy!

Cute start.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 3:37 PM
Love it so far! Great start, & can't wait to see more

Just Call Me Allie :)
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meggie272
No offence but that Jake Slammers dude is creepy, I mean who just randomly comes and takes pics of you?

Haha! Thanks for commenting people! I actually thought of having Jake Slammers, being the tax collector coming over to nag her. But for some reason, I changed my mind. I'll try and update ASAP! Already got half the pics, then there is just the rest and that stupid typing!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 11:39 PM
I just found this. Im lookin forward to reading more.,
Forum Resident
#7 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 12:00 AM
I like it too.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 11:17 AM
Interesting start, and i am with the others...the Jake dude was 'creepy'.

my stories:
Something Lost
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 11:30 AM
Hehe I'm glad that you all agree on the same thing! Now just think, if Jake Slammers was a real person, and he was reading this right now, what do you think he'd say or do? Hmm? Haha! (I'm not Jake Slammers BTW)
Scholar
#10 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 12:24 PM
Um...be happy that he was on the Net? LOLZ!!!! :P

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 12:50 PM
Default Her story, her Life~Chapter 2 DELAYED
Hi! This is just a quick message saying that Chapter 2 will be delayed due to the following reason: I'm going on a school field trip and wont be back till next Saturday Sorry!! I'm really really really sorry! Sorry! Okay that's enough sorrys. I'll try to get it out either Saturday night or Sunday afternoon! Sorry for the delaySchool is apparently always first! Oh when I said next Saturday I mean May 1st. It's this big Science/Music/Art field trip. I get to see CATS!! YAY ME! Real sorry still

XOXO,
HB
Theorist
#12 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 7:34 AM
Good story so far! Looking forward to seeing more.