Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 11:28 AM
Default Spoken Dreams - Prologue
Prologue

He was just sat there. Staring at me, I wasn’t positive if it was actually directly at me, whether he had even acknowledged my existence. There was something about him, something special. His appearance was something which wouldn’t have been easy to forget. He had jet black hair and abnormally pale skin. There was a scar on his eyebrow; it looked as if it had partly healed over, but not totally, wait no, the more you looked at him you realised, there were scars all over his face. His chin, his cheek, his forehead, everywhere. He wasn’t extremely bad looking, in fact if someone had to ask me I’d say he was better than average. While I was thinking about what he looked like he moved his head slightly, so that I would see the other scar by his ear, almost as if he noticed I was there.

“Everybody’s here for a reason. You know.” He managed to say. I stood there, my mouth suddenly wide open. I didn’t reply and I heard him sigh.

“It’s rude to stare.” He muttered. I laughed, not know exactly what to do, whether or not to reply, “If you want to know about my scars, you only have to ask. I don’t bite.” I nodded slowly.

“Well, why do you have those scars then?” I asked. He winked and then tapped his nose.

“We’ll leave that for another day, yeah?” And with that he turned around and walked off, I called after him, not knowing his name, or anything about him – I knew there was something about him I had to know.

I woke up; a bead of sweat lined my forehead.

I looked down and saw my bed covers, and then looked around and saw my room.

I thought about the dream I’d just had and felt my blood run cold, it was just a dream I tried to tell myself. But there was something about that dream that not even I believed could be totally fake. It was his face, I had been seeing it a lot lately, not in person, but in my dreams; About 2 of 3 times a week now. Each time he was about too tell me something when I’d wake up, every day I was further and further away from finding out what I wanted to know, what I needed to know.

the greatest thing you'll ever learn - is just to love & be loved in return. - moulinrouge.<3
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 6:38 AM
Interesting start
I'm waiting for an update!

To the world you are just one person. But to one person, you could mean the world.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 1:17 PM
Very mysterious, I'm also looking forward to more!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 4:02 AM
I really liked it. Hmm, I wonder if he's a vampire? I hope she doesn't end up gettung bitten. I really like it! More soon, I hope.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 10:21 AM
Do want more!