Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2011 at 9:48 PM Last edited by ForeverCamp : 31st May 2011 at 1:13 AM.
Default Tales from Pleasantview
Pages from a new series of short stories centering around the residents of a small town called Pleasantview. These stories will be ongoing on a rotational-basis: that is, part of the story will be told as I play that particular household, and will be picked up later when the next rotation begins.

Each story arc will have its own title, and I will do my darnedest to make it as clear as possible which story is currently being told.

This story set will also be available on Flickr at this link: Tales from Pleasantview Without further ado, I present the first segment of "Tales from Pleasantview...

Centred around the story of Lillie Caliente and her search to not only find her way to freedom from her family at university, but also her search for what exactly constitutes a family? Is it the people you share blood ties with? The people who raised you? All of the above? None of the above?

This is Part I: Lillie moves back with her biological mother by court order - and finds herself stuck in the role of 'mother' to her young brothers.

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th May 2011 at 3:04 AM
Oh GO CAMP. Can't wait to see what happens next *squeels*

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st May 2011 at 1:11 AM
Default Family Sticks Together, Part I
They had looked like the average Pleasantview family, but the Coudercs had been falling apart on the inside. Now, when a tragedy shakes their family to the core, the youngest members must learn what it means to be a family.

This is Part I: Amber and Tanner come to terms with their mother's death, and struggle to figure out how they can reform their family unit.