Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 7:02 PM
Supernatural House
It was dark and overcast. The shining new car illuminated the damp air around it.
Helane stepped out and grabbed Nick's hand. New car, new house, new life. Away from the past . . . from the horror; the pain; the memories. His hand felt just as clammy and cold as hers and, as they approached the door, his grip tightened.
"I have a feeling," Nick said cautiously, right before a vampire stepped out and tore at his throat.
Helane didn't even have time to scream before the vampire descended on her.

"Jenny! JENNY!"
Jenny's black hair appeared around the doorframe and as Nick's fangs elongated she shivered. "What?"
"The house is being," he shuddered, and his eyes turned a deadly red. "Moved into. I have to go."
Jenny's shiver of relief was as noticeable as the dimples on Nick's bottom lip. She bit the inside of her cheek as the hurt registered in Nick's eyes. "I'm sorry . . . it's just . . . this place and your kind," she paused and inhaled shakily. "They hold bad memories for me. It's nothing personal; promise."
Nick's head bobbed in what she took for acknowledgement and he slunked out of the door, the dark welcoming him with open arms. Jenny looked around and sighed. New people. New adventures. Time to get ready . . .

The door swung open and a pretty blonde woman with glass like blue eyes strutted in, tugging a casual looking man by the hand.
"So, I love it! And look," she grinned even wider. "Pool! Both kinds - swimming and table! This place is," she sighed in happiness, "amazing."
"Tiffany," the man smiled indulgently. "It's beautiful. I love it. But first things first. Pool."
Tiffany smiled and leaned over the pool table and Jenny watched intently as they played their first game.
Jenny let them have that first game, but after that she stepped out into the light, savoring the smell of their fear. "Hi. I'm Jenny. I'm this house's ward."
Hoewever, the man had already grabbed Jenny by the shoulders and hurtled her into a wall. When she half disappeared through it, Tiffany cried out.
"Jack! Stop!"
Tiffany's eyes watered. "What the hell?"
Jenny sighed. "Trust me this is only the beginning. Welcome to the Supernatural House."
Screenshots