Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

arm and belly sliders (updated for 1.55)

by pcfreak147 Posted 10th Jun 2010 at 5:57 PM - Updated 28th Jul 2014 at 10:38 AM by pcfreak147

164 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 44 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#76 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babyliss
I don't use Johna chest slider, so I should have the shaking problem? I would like to know if your still planning on making a female belly slider? I would really appreciate it. Thanks

I have currently no idea how my sliders react to jonha.

I forgot to put the female version in the new pack.

I'll upload it soon
Instructor
THANKS POST
#77 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 6:50 PM
Okay Thanks very much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 10:21 AM
The female belly slider is online , should work properly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 4:54 AM
do these work with 1.29?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#80 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tnt_1992
do these work with 1.29?

yes, they work
Field Researcher
#81 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pcfreak147
The female belly slider is online , should work properly.

Good Boy, where is it?

Send me the link!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#82 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 8:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Train_guy
Good Boy, where is it?

Send me the link!

It is in the package you must download
Forum Resident
#83 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 2:17 PM
The arm slider stopped working since I installed Pets and its latest patch 1.29. When I push the slider to the left it changes the length of the arm instead of getting thinner. I really need this slider to make my child sim version of Sachi MacLaine, she had thin arms. Please, please can you update it to v1.29?
Test Subject
#84 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 6:48 AM Last edited by Seraphym : 22nd Feb 2012 at 7:22 AM.
Having the same problem as Sof m9 - the arms change length instead of width/fullness. I'm also on patch 1.29 w/Pets. Also, the female belly slider (possibly the male one, haven't checked yet) distorts the head from back to front:

from this:

http://tinyurl.com/7u8nu7j

to this:

http://tinyurl.com/85nmkpl
Forum Resident
#85 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Seraphym
Having the same problem as Sof m9 - the arms change length instead of width/fullness. I'm also on patch 1.29 w/Pets. Also, the female belly slider (possibly the male one, haven't checked yet) distorts the head from back to front:

from this:

http://tinyurl.com/7u8nu7j

to this:

http://tinyurl.com/85nmkpl

Has anyone heard from pcfreak147 about patch v.1.29.55 issue?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 4:52 AM
잘쓸게요감사해요
Top Secret Researcher
#87 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 5:49 PM
i have this slider and i used it many times, but after installed the patch 1.33 it doesn't work anymore. Instead of altering the belly or arms it alters the hole sim... does it need to be updated to work on the new patch?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#88 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 8:13 AM
first time i open this site in weeks and i see nothing but trouble. But I'll try to fix it.
Test Subject
#89 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 12:58 AM
Thanks pcfreak - these are some of my favorite and most used sliders. I'm on patch 1.33 now and yes, the problem persists unfortunately. I've heard that patch 1.29 messed up something with the way sliders work, or bone assignments or something else. Good luck with the fix. *crosses fingers*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#90 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 4:11 PM
So I have updated it and worked out three bugs.
  • head deforms with female belly slider
  • arms shrink vertical, when decreased
  • arms bend wrong way, when increased

If there is another problem please tell me. Eventually i will see them, but sorry that it took so long this time.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#91 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 6:57 PM
So I have updated it and worked out three bugs.
  • head deforms with female belly slider
  • arms shrink vertical, when decreased
  • arms bend wrong way, when increased

If there is another problem please tell me. Eventually i will see them, but sorry that it took so long this time.

I have Patch 1.29. Which download is compatible?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#92 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 8:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by starchile
I have Patch 1.29. Which download is compatible?

the problems started with 1.29 so i guess you need to try 1.33.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 31st May 2012 at 3:07 AM
Oh, cool! I always thought my muscular sims' arms were too small. And the EA ones for teenagers are ridiculous. I'll make great use of this! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 12:17 PM
This is very useful, but would it be possible to use this in pets? I've been wanting to make a scooby doo pet for a while now and this mod would be great is you could update it to effect cats/dogs/horses

THANK YOU! (no, I'm not shouting, I'm talking loudly)
Test Subject
#95 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 9:28 PM
Hey! First of all I'll thank you for your hard work on this, is much appreciated. Second however is that the belly sliders are heavily distorting my sims upper bodies even with small adjustments, leaning forward or back and squishing. I have the latest patch, Im not sure if it's a bug or something I can fix. I have awesomemod and the other common sliders installed and they all seem to play nice with each other.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#96 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by earthboyjacobus
Hey! First of all I'll thank you for your hard work on this, is much appreciated. Second however is that the belly sliders are heavily distorting my sims upper bodies even with small adjustments, leaning forward or back and squishing. I have the latest patch, Im not sure if it's a bug or something I can fix. I have awesomemod and the other common sliders installed and they all seem to play nice with each other.

It look like the body distorts a bit more, but not much. So I think it's a glith, or you use the awesomod slide expanser
Test Subject
#97 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 4:55 PM
It look like the body distorts a bit more, but not much. So I think it's a glith, or you use the awesomod slide expanser

Yeah, it's probably just that I use the multiplied slider range. Still a great addition to my game, thanks for responding.
Test Subject
#98 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 9:15 PM
where are they?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#99 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AbbyLikesZombies
where are they?

In the nose section
Page 4 of 7