Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 9:44 AM
Default Sim Wars I: Chapter 1 (Intro): Welcome to the Imperial Rule, Sunset Valley!
A long time ago, in a galaxy far away, an imperial star destroyer was getting hit badly by the rebel alliance. The empire was going to lose the battle, and unfortunately, Lord Vader had to know about it.
"I'm sorry sir!" grasped Grand Moff Tarkin
"Sorry for what?" Vader said angrily
"Sorry for the loss, of yet another..." Tarkin said nervously
Vader shouted while raising his arm for the choke: "LOSS OF YET ANOTHER WHAT?!"
Tarkin: "The 15th, Death Star, sir!"
Vader strangled him with a powerful force choke until Emperor Palpatine arrived.

"VADER! Put him down!" The Emperor screamed.
It was only seconds until a stupid Storm Trooper launched the star destroyer through hyperspace. Vader waked up because he heard a scream; poor Yuriko while her husband Vladimir brought a machine gun, and Natasha, his daughter was stopping him, while Sasha, his other daughter, was doing otherwise was shouting: "THAT THING WITH THE HALLOWEEN COSTUME...." but before she can continue she got strangled by Lord Vader, the police came and told him to calm down, but Vader drops the woman and tells the police that he wants to talk to the emperor. The police officer, confused, looked at him while laughing, and told him that there is no emperor, it is called a president! Vader found the rest of his ship crashed on there, but he wanted an explanation. A confused Storm Trooper told Vader that while the hyper-drive was on its way, they crashed with a meteorite and in light speed, went back in time in four million years, where there is no light swords, or laser blasters, or even large spheres that destroy planets, so Vader shouted in anguish: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!". The emperor got very mad hearing that he didn't rule that time, hence him being already a four million years old. Yuriko told the duo to find a job throwing a help-wanted poster in their faces. The emperor and Vader went to the store to take the job, but after the emperor being refused to, he electrified the manager and went along to the town hall. Vader followed him inside, and when a security guard tried to stop them, he got slice up in half by Vader's saber, "Get me a bounty hunter!" Vader called.

The emperor smiled saying one last word before going to confront the president: "Welcome to Imperial Rule!"

Characters:
EMPEROR PALPATINE!
"Goooood!"

What can we say about him, Evil, obsessed with ruling the world...got stuck once in a bathroom, can he bring the wars in the stars to Earth?

DARTH VADER!
"We can rule this valley, like father and son!"

The famous father with a disobedient son, can he convince his son to finally obey him?

BOBA FETT!
"Yeah, man, that's what I call fun!"

The craziest bounty hunter ever (contains nuts and milk), can Fett get used to that world without anyone hiring killers?

TARKIN!
"Unfortunately..."

Well, unfortunately...we have no information on him...

STORMTROOPERS 1, 2 AND 3!
"We're dead!"

The empire's first line of trivial defense

Yuriko Shinji
"We both have psychic powers..."

Born to a scientist, she developed some brain powers and got in love with a Ukrainian smuggler and married him, can she keep it tight?

Vladimir !$%#^%#@^(He's a smuggler after all...names don't have to be given)
"Put my daughter down or else I shoot you, and her!"

Vladimir (known better as The Strelok) got weapons, military on his tail, married a Japanese woman and has a family...can he balance his old 'family' life with his real family?

Natasha Vladimir
"Dad's a criminal, mom has a supernatural brain, I have a stupid sister, an immolated Sith lord is living with us in my bedroom, life's too fine..."

Natasha is the smartest of her family, she likes to negotiate instead of fighting, she likes science and talks logically, and takes her study seriously, she also heard that the human DNA can be merged with plant DNA to make a new creature she is trying to turn herself into, will she succeed in her science and study with an un-supportive but loving family?

Sasha Vladimir
"Smart phone, check, Skateboard, check, Sunglasses, check...I'm good!"

Natasha's evil twin, Sasha isn't very evil, but quiet a hassle, she likes rebelling and problem making and violence like her father, she also wanted the emperor to turn her into half a wolf with his Sith Alchemy, well she ever learn how to quiet herself down a bit and stop problems?

Kimiko Vladimir
"Mama!"

Natasha and Sasha's toddler sister, will she go in which of her sister's paths?

Chapter 2 Coming Soon, with new characters and more about those characters mentioned above!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 9:00 AM
Default Sim Wars 1: Chapter 2: Did Someone Call, a Bounty Hunter?
The current president was lying dead on the floor, electrocuted by the emperor. The army held the call and set up Vader and Darth Sidious for shooting only to be surprised all their bullets deflect back from Vader's hand. Vader replied: "YOU SHOT FIRST!" before unleashing a massive force explosion evaporating the rest of the soldiers.

After one day exactly all the people of Sunset Valley woke up on the imperial theme. Holograms were put all around town with Darth Sidious talking: "People of Sunset Valley, commit to the Dark Side today! Spare your and your children's lives! Don't make me go angry, I could destroy this planet with all of it's inhabitants! Lord Vader here, my apprentice, would help us reach a civilization as my general, with the law enforcement being a group of bounty hunters! Oh, and before I go, don't go to the public toilets."

Sidious said to Vader: "Where is that Bounty Bunker you asked for?", "He is in his way, and it's called Bounty Hunter master!" Vader replied. It was seconds until the famous bounty hunter, Boba Fett arrived to the place with another (not so) fellow, Dengar, in a toilet rocket ship. Dengar was silly in the eyes of some, but spread fear in the heart of plumbers, but Boba Fett wasn't feared at all, he was praised on Earth (because no one else had a jet pack)

The hunters' first mission was storming the army base. As they arrived a group of rebelling soldiers, unwilling to join the empire, had already started firing at the toilet, but Fett's blaster made short work of the front line. The two hunters made their way for the commanding office, shooting down entire squadrons. It was then when they reached the commanding office, a meeting was held, but laser blasts killed most of the people, with only two survivors, Erin Kennedy and Jack Bunch. Before Dengar and Fett can fire, Darth Vader entered with his lightsaber. "Look what do we have here, two leaders from the past." Vader commented, "YOU WOULD NEVER TAKE DEMO"(Jack's neck gets cut before he can continue) "What about you mistress, what do you want?". Erin was scared from the three standing there, and Vader repeated again, "Where did you hide the plans for the Death Star?", "I would never tell you, about the plans of the Death-what?" Erin said, Darth Vader started choking her until the emperor came, "Young woman, you will die!" the emperor said while he electrocuted her.

Erin fell dead on the ground with Vader stepping her body looking to the other soldiers that survived, saying: "The empire is strong with this one, and no one will stop it! You all will be issued Stormtrooper armor and D11 blaster rifles, am I clear?", the soldiers agreed and went to work.

At the mean time in the galaxy that is far away, Han Solo, a smuggler, told Luke, Vader's son which didn't know about it, "I feel a disturbance in the wi-fi!" Luke asked him about it and he said: "Boba Fett didn't log in from 5 days into Fakebook, something's wrong in this....", Luke replied readily: "Leia, pack up, we are goin' to Earth, and also bring Chewie"

Characters:
Dengar
"I'm all wrapped in toilet paper!"

The second hand bounty hunter, will he learn to adapt with Fett's attractive ways and leave his toilet-ish ways?
Luke
"That's impossible, that's-oh wait, that's icecream!"

Vader's disobedient son, what will he do when he knows that his father is an evil villain?
Han Solo
"I shot first!"

A famous smuggler in the stars, will he find his old arch-nemesis, Boba Fett?
Leia
"Why destroy the planet? What did it do?"

Vader's daughter, will she continue in politics after her father destroyed her planet?
Chewbacca
"ROARRR!"

Han Solo's furry friend, his co-pilot, and his helper, now will he find Earth's forests relaxing like his original planet?

The emperor faintly shouts to the reader then: "STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 3!"
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 7:27 PM
I think you can really tell how much effort you put into your sims in this story :-) als, is it a star wars pose you have for the first image?

Quote: Originally posted by Mohammadalkabeer
A long time ago, in a galaxy far away, an imperial star destroyer was getting hit badly by the rebel alliance. The empire was going to lose the battle, and unfortunately, Lord Vader had to know about it.
"I'm sorry sir!" grasped Grand Moff Tarkin
"Sorry for what?" Vader said angrily
"Sorry for the loss, of yet another..." Tarkin said nervously
Vader shouted while raising his arm for the choke: "LOSS OF YET ANOTHER WHAT?!"
Tarkin: "The 15th, Death Star, sir!"
Vader strangled him with a powerful force choke until Emperor Palpatine arrived.

"VADER! Put him down!" The Emperor screamed.
It was only seconds until a stupid Storm Trooper launched the star destroyer through hyperspace. Vader waked up because he heard a scream; poor Yuriko while her husband Vladimir brought a machine gun, and Natasha, his daughter was stopping him, while Sasha, his other daughter, was doing otherwise was shouting: "THAT THING WITH THE HALLOWEEN COSTUME...." but before she can continue she got strangled by Lord Vader, the police came and told him to calm down, but Vader drops the woman and tells the police that he wants to talk to the emperor. The police officer, confused, looked at him while laughing, and told him that there is no emperor, it is called a president! Vader found the rest of his ship crashed on there, but he wanted an explanation. A confused Storm Trooper told Vader that while the hyper-drive was on its way, they crashed with a meteorite and in light speed, went back in time in four million years, where there is no light swords, or laser blasters, or even large spheres that destroy planets, so Vader shouted in anguish: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!". The emperor got very mad hearing that he didn't rule that time, hence him being already a four million years old. Yuriko told the duo to find a job throwing a help-wanted poster in their faces. The emperor and Vader went to the store to take the job, but after the emperor being refused to, he electrified the manager and went along to the town hall. Vader followed him inside, and when a security guard tried to stop them, he got slice up in half by Vader's saber, "Get me a bounty hunter!" Vader called.

The emperor smiled saying one last word before going to confront the president: "Welcome to Imperial Rule!"

Characters:
EMPEROR PALPATINE!
"Goooood!"

What can we say about him, Evil, obsessed with ruling the world...got stuck once in a bathroom, can he bring the wars in the stars to Earth?

DARTH VADER!
"We can rule this valley, like father and son!"

The famous father with a disobedient son, can he convince his son to finally obey him?

BOBA FETT!
"Yeah, man, that's what I call fun!"

The craziest bounty hunter ever (contains nuts and milk), can Fett get used to that world without anyone hiring killers?

TARKIN!
"Unfortunately..."

Well, unfortunately...we have no information on him...

STORMTROOPERS 1, 2 AND 3!
"We're dead!"

The empire's first line of trivial defense

Yuriko Shinji
"We both have psychic powers..."

Born to a scientist, she developed some brain powers and got in love with a Ukrainian smuggler and married him, can she keep it tight?

Vladimir !$%#^%#@^(He's a smuggler after all...names don't have to be given)
"Put my daughter down or else I shoot you, and her!"

Vladimir (known better as The Strelok) got weapons, military on his tail, married a Japanese woman and has a family...can he balance his old 'family' life with his real family?

Natasha Vladimir
"Dad's a criminal, mom has a supernatural brain, I have a stupid sister, an immolated Sith lord is living with us in my bedroom, life's too fine..."

Natasha is the smartest of her family, she likes to negotiate instead of fighting, she likes science and talks logically, and takes her study seriously, she also heard that the human DNA can be merged with plant DNA to make a new creature she is trying to turn herself into, will she succeed in her science and study with an un-supportive but loving family?

Sasha Vladimir
"Smart phone, check, Skateboard, check, Sunglasses, check...I'm good!"

Natasha's evil twin, Sasha isn't very evil, but quiet a hassle, she likes rebelling and problem making and violence like her father, she also wanted the emperor to turn her into half a wolf with his Sith Alchemy, well she ever learn how to quiet herself down a bit and stop problems?

Kimiko Vladimir
"Mama!"

Natasha and Sasha's toddler sister, will she go in which of her sister's paths?

Chapter 2 Coming Soon, with new characters and more about those characters mentioned above!

Building a Middle Earth world for Sims 3 sims3medieval.tumblr.com/tagged/CAWLOTR :-)
Do you have a simblr? If so, I would love to connect :-) http://sims3medieval.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 10:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gaxili
I think you can really tell how much effort you put into your sims in this story :-) als, is it a star wars pose you have for the first image?

Thanks man, that really means much to me

And for the pose...it is a choke pose I found on the sea of Google but it looked like the force choke so I used it

Do I need to have a signature?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 5:25 PM
Yea, it does indeed! I think I have one similar. Your story is quite detailed I have it subscribed.

Building a Middle Earth world for Sims 3 sims3medieval.tumblr.com/tagged/CAWLOTR :-)
Do you have a simblr? If so, I would love to connect :-) http://sims3medieval.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gaxili
Yea, it does indeed! I think I have one similar. Your story is quite detailed I have it subscribed.

Sorry for taking a long time, I had exams, and it after that I travelled for 3 months, sorry for the delay, I started writing again, and will update it within a week

Do I need to have a signature?